A new SARM that INCREASES testosterone has been discovered EVERYONE GTFIH

I think hairloss is prolly almost as huge as on test, so doubtful if it’s best sarm
no, sarms do not cause any hairloss

U should assume there are sides, since everything that raised testosterone in a meaningful way comes with sides

I do ecdysterone and ashwaganda, mild effects but no sides

oh i thought you wrote that it increases igf nvm

my heightmaxxing stack will be

5iu's (1iu pre and post workout, 3iu at night) - not pharma
sermorelin 540mcg nightly - pharma
Aromasin 12.5mgs per day - not pharma
Glucosamine
Melatoin
Creatine
Mk677

yeah im being shortsighted tbh you're right. ill try to make the most of this and leanmax to 107.5 pounds (im 120 rn, going up to 125 then cutting)

i normally sit at 115pound with very little ab definition and thats what i really feel i need to improve, also facial bloat will be reduced when i go on this cut. Im planning on starting the cut in a few days and finishing by august 15th in time for senior year

good facial structure, very androgenic

With great joy I am ready to tell you some awesome news.
The only legit SARMs vendor in Russia founded by Ilya Nidilko, the coach of a Russian powerlifter Dmirty Nasonov who managed to deadlift 405 kg at the weight of 82,5 solely on SARMS, has conducted a research on new compounds that have been assumed not to cause any suppression at all (AC-262 and ACP-105). After 30 days of relatively low but effective dosages of AC-262 (10 mg/day) you can see the bloodwork of only LH and testosterone of an overweight subject. As you can see, testosterone levels slightly elevated and LH decreased at the same time. The subject managed to gain a little muscle mass and strength (+10 kg in squat in a month, but keep in mind he has bad protein absorption and low ferritin levels, yet we don't know how he would react to other compounds, it's clear that AC-262 is a working anabolic). AC-262 seems to be weaker than any other SARM but probably as strong as ostarine, being a great tool in body recomposition. Liver values, other hormones have not been assesed but are yet to come. It is likely that like any other SARM AC-262 won't affect lipids and liver, so it's literally just an anabolic without side effects. I also wonder if it decreases SHBG which is very likely because then it opens even more opportunites

View attachment 1789411
What opportunities does it give to us? Well, this SARM is very likely to start being sold on Russian market soon and what you think one can do it is to just run it non-stop. Yes, that would be great and that must be it main cause. Imagine enjoying elevated anabolism and staying lean year-round without worrying about anything.
Assuming it increases free testosterone, it may be a great tool in the hands of pubertymaxxers who can not only build more muscle and bone in an androgenic manner but also increase overall masculinization if combined with aromatase inhibitors.
As for someone who is not satisfied with the results this SARM can provide on it's own, it can be a great bridge compound that will definitely be very effective at preserving muscle and offsetting fat accumulation after AAS/stronger SARMs cycles
Also, presumably, according to the bloodwork done, for some reason this SARM did improve the subject's leydig cells sensitivity. I wonder if it can also be used as a tool to improve one's fertility and testosterone prodution, more research is yet to be done.

Waiting for the research on ACP-105. Most likely it won't cause any suppression at all too.

What are your thoughts on chemyo realistic site

Can I use this with mk 667?
Is this better than Rad 140?

Yes

Its weaker but unlike rad 140 it doesnt decrease t levels
About to start my first cycle.
Do I have to cycle mk?
Can you post your physique shirtless?