A non virgin women should just die

heboonics

heboonics

Iron
imagine buying a diamond ring for a girl that has been cock slaped in her face and stretched by 25+ 9inch cocks

I’m not even exaggerating

iv fucked some nasty used hoes but I would never marry a disgusting non virgin beast

the men who do marry a non virgin have to fight back demons every day and kiss her face knowing that she has been stained with cum and slaped with dicks bigger than his

Muh she chose me to beta care her stretched used womb :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, itorroella9, Beetlejuice and 14 others
You are taking an extreme example and generalizing
The picture is an extreme example but most non virgins have been stretched by at least a few 7.5 or more inch cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, lutte and 2 others
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: heboonics
incel moment

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
The picture is an extreme example but most non virgins have been stretched by at least a few 7.5 or more inch cock
7.5 is the 98th percentitle, there's just no way

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
7.5 is the 98th percentitle, there's just no way
And the top 10 percent of men do most of the pump and dumping

leave the math to the gooks cus even they know these bitches have been stretched that’s why do they don’t even bother to procreate in Japan

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Baldingman1998
@BrendioEEE thoughts?

My thoughts are that you should stop creating new accounts.
You know I’m right no one else will refute your low in baboonism but I have proved you wrong time and time again to the point we’re your identity is shattered

@LondonVillie said he has 9 inch erect and he fucked fat girls

just imagine how stretched normie girls are
Why would u believe that fat weirdo

marriage honestly should just be banned at this point. Why would you ever commit to some whore that literally wouldn't give you a second look in her prime? Just for any roastie whores that happen to be lurking here, the prime for BOTH genders is usually between the ages of 18-25, (even younger for women tbh) after 25 in terms of your bodies aging, you start to slowly (very slowly) deteriorate, you can try to SLOW DOWN this aging SIGNIFICANTLY, by trying to have a healthy lifestyle in terms of dieting and exercise, but you are only SLOWING it down, you are NOT putting an END to it. With that in mind, knowing that the average age for "both" genders to start becoming sexually active is around age 15-16, i want to ask you again. WHY WOULD YOU EVER, put ANY emotional and/or financial investment into a person, who would've never given YOU the time of day, when she was in her peak fertility and prime in terms of appearance and age?

A woman, offering her "commitment" to some guy after the age of 25, is basically her saying to the guy "hey now that i've been run through by multiple chads/tyrones, and that now my pussy looks like an arbies roast beef sandwhich, and now that my pairbonding ability is basically 0 because im jaded about all the times i let tyrone/chad use me as a p-sleeve without any hope of commitment, i have finally decided that you are now "worthy" enough to pick the slack from here on out. I will never truly be attracted to you even though im still way past my prime, because i still only feel genuine desire for chads/tyrones, but since i cant get them anymore compared to younger girls, i am basically finally forced to SETTLE for you. In return for your wealth/resources, and emotional investment, i can maybe promise you the ability to make use of my roast beef pussy once every few weeks for unfulfilling starfish sex, where i close my eyes and pretend im getting railed by chad/tyrone instead of you. However over the years when i can no longer tolerate being with you i will end up either cheating on you and having an affair behind your back, or will just end up divorce raping you, taking you to court and taking half of your shit, just leaving you in the dust, so that i can go finally relive my youth and get banged by chads/tyrones again."

Ask yourselves, is this worth it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 4106
  • So Sad
That’s life

• So Sad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heboonics and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Good luck finding a virgin female older than 13.

ill only settle down with a girl whos rich