A pair of fucking lunatics

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
these two are the looniest guys on this God forsaken site — @OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, PYT, subhuman incel and 3 others
these two are the looniest guys on this God forsaken site — @OldVirgin @subhuman incel
I'm sorry but I could never picture a black like yourself speaking like this IRL. You sound white AF.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 15099
I’m not black, I’m Latino
You irl
Downloadfile 25

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
Dude there's no way in hell you're latino. You have like 5 percent latino in you. I've seen your pics.
What that does even mean
This retarded nigger think Latino is a race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, turkproducer and Deleted member 6403
What that does even mean
This retarded nigger think Latino is a race
Nigga shut the hell up. What block do you live on so we can sort this out like real men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

me y esposo tenía un tiempo bien

Latino ain't a race nigger
Fuck you. You aint shit. You're fuckin poor and a loser. You and you're stupid ass race shit. Hes a damn black nigger. I don't care about his stupid ass reputation on this site. hes a fuckin loser IRL. He aint got money, he aint got no damn job. Hes a broke fucking degenerate who only deserves a cartel style execution then to die and burn in hell for eternity. Fuck you and this whole damn website.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Fuck you. You aint shit. You're fuckin poor and a loser. You and you're stupid ass race shit. Hes a damn black nigger. I don't care about his stupid ass reputation on this site. hes a fuckin loser IRL. He aint got money, he aint got no damn job. Hes a broke fucking degenerate who only deserves a cartel style execution then to die and burn in hell for eternity. Fuck you and this whole damn website.
what nigger dicked down your mom they have a specific type of therapy for this type of trauma

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403