JFL A pathetic cope I had when I was 19

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was walking to my house and my oneitis and her little sister(17 yo) were on my left walking to theirs. At some point, her sister turned aroud and looked at me and I coped for the next week thinking that she liked me.

After swallowing the blackpill, I realized that she was probably scared of me cause I lived nearby and could potentially be a threat.

badromance

badromance

Banned
JFL my oneitis made me feel like rapist 10+ times,even tho i was insecure depressed virgin jfl foids can sense weakness like sharks sense blood JFL stay strong boys :feelsez:

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
JFL my oneitis made me feel like rapist 10+ times,even tho i was insecure depressed virgin jfl foids can sense weakness like sharks sense blood JFL stay strong boys :feelsez:
Same tbh. She made me feel so bad I could never look her in the eye again

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Don't regress dude. You've made so much progress. You'll be posting pics of your new GF any day now
I'm not regressing, I'm just clearing that out. Whether she looked at me because she liked me or because I looked low trust, doesn't matter. besides, she and her sister look incredibly low trust too.

D

Deleted member 8699

Zephir
I was walking to my house and my oneitis and her little sister(17 yo) were on my left walking to theirs. At some point, her sister turned aroud and looked at me and I coped for the next week thinking that she liked me.

After swallowing the blackpill, I realized that she was probably scared of me cause I lived nearby and could potentially be a threat.
:oops: