A pathetic cope I had when I was 19

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was walking to my house and my oneitis and her little sister(17 yo) were on my left walking to theirs. At some point, her sister turned aroud and looked at me and I coped for the next week thinking that she liked me.

After swallowing the blackpill, I realized that she was probably scared of me cause I lived nearby and could potentially be a threat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High dht ogres do inspire fear like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 6401
JFL my oneitis made me feel like rapist 10+ times,even tho i was insecure depressed virgin jfl foids can sense weakness like sharks sense blood JFL stay strong boys :feelsez:

• +1
JFL my oneitis made me feel like rapist 10+ times,even tho i was insecure depressed virgin jfl foids can sense weakness like sharks sense blood JFL stay strong boys :feelsez:
Same tbh. She made me feel so bad I could never look her in the eye again

• +1
  • +1
but you have seen it yes?
Yes, I have seen her, otherwise I wouldn't love her. She is so witty and playful, I can't believe I met such gal.

• +1
Yes, I have seen her, otherwise I wouldn't love her. She is so witty and playful, I can't believe I met such gal.
Then it isn't just reserved for Chad if she's shown it to you. You may have a chance man

• +1
Then it isn't just reserved for Chad if she's shown it to you. You may have a chance man
Read my latest thread. I fell in love with her because of that, but in the end, she became a different person, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
You are low trust. Nice

• +1
  • +1
Who gives a shit about that bitch anyway? It was her sister I liked anyway

Don't regress dude. You've made so much progress. You'll be posting pics of your new GF any day now

• +1
Don't regress dude. You've made so much progress. You'll be posting pics of your new GF any day now
I'm not regressing, I'm just clearing that out. Whether she looked at me because she liked me or because I looked low trust, doesn't matter. besides, she and her sister look incredibly low trust too.

• +1
You just fucking talked about it dude
You mean my oneitis sister? I never liked that girl. She looks very low IQ and looks kinda weird

• +1
  • +1
I was walking to my house and my oneitis and her little sister(17 yo) were on my left walking to theirs. At some point, her sister turned aroud and looked at me and I coped for the next week thinking that she liked me.

After swallowing the blackpill, I realized that she was probably scared of me cause I lived nearby and could potentially be a threat.
:oops: