A psychopath's positive-ish perspective

denthegodking

denthegodking

Iron
Hey there, from one psychopath to another, just wanted to remind you: it's not your fault, bro.

Feeling like a fish out of water? Blame it on evolutionary forces or the universe or some shit.

If you ever feel inadequate, remember that in nearly all cases, there was nothing you could’ve done. 99.9% of the time, it's simply a matter of slight biology or some arbitrary circumstances beyond your control.

Some say this is cope, but it's also the undeniable truth. And you have every right to be angry about it. You were dealt a shity hand, so feel free to fuck shit up. It's your right. Kill people. It’s all fair game. Just saying.

Hey there, from one psychopath to another, just wanted to remind you: it's not your fault, bro.

Feeling like a fish out of water? Blame it on evolutionary forces or the universe or some shit.

If you ever feel inadequate, remember that in nearly all cases, there was nothing you could’ve done. 99.9% of the time, it's simply a matter of slight biology or some arbitrary circumstances beyond your control.

Some say this is cope, but it's also the undeniable truth. And you have every right to be angry about it. You were dealt a shity hand, so feel free to fuck shit up. It's your right. Kill people. It’s all fair game. Just saying.
A loser's perspective.

cringy aah post :oops:🐒🐒🐒🐒

It’s no one’s fault. Blame your parents, your life was based on their genetics.

Also loser's perspective.
Success parameters are mostly shallow and beyond our control. Society manipulates us into believing we’re losers, then gaslights us. The anger you feel? That's the truth. Fuck others' judgments; it's society's attempt to domesticate you. Stop self-hatred because it's not you; whatever you are, you are right. The universe is yours and that's the superior mindset, imo.

Feel free to keep insulting me however you like btw, but I've yet to read any actual arguments against anything I've said.

Last edited:

Huh? Why would a psychopath feel inadequate for being a psychopath? You sure you know what that word means?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Being labeled a “loser” holds no weight in a game rigged, even engineered for my failure.
JFL, being a psychopath is major advantage for getting ahead in this system. WTF are you even talking about?

This forum does have a higher proportion of psychopaths than the general population, but my use of the phrase 'from one psychopath to another' was simply playful. The message is universal: If YOU ever feel inadequate, irrelevant whether you identify as a psychopath or not.

JFL, being a psychopath is major advantage for getting ahead in this system. WTF are you even talking about?
Yep from the title of this thread to my profile pic, I fully embrace it, as you can see, I clearly identify as one.

And I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Last edited:
It feels like everyone here has at least a touch of psychopathy, perhaps even at a subclinical level. Being an empath seems synonymous with having a bluepill mindset.

It feels like everyone here has at least a touch of psychopathy, perhaps even at a subclinical level. Being an empath seems synonymous with having a bluepill mindset.
IMG 5631

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I score a little higher than average on psychopathy tests but it's mostly on the impulsiveness portion, which is unsurprising given I'm diagnosed with ADHD (it fucking sucks though). I'm a bit of an asshole but I'm also pretty compassionate at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Not really, you can be blackpilled without enforcing the negative behavior, thoughts or words on others, and feel bad if they are subject to it without justification

Not really, you can be blackpilled without enforcing the negative behavior, thoughts or words on others, and feel bad if they are subject to it without justification
I feel like this forum tends to basically attract Patrick Batemans, and their presence gradually influences others to adopt similar perspectives the longer they spend here.

It's difficult to imagine anyone gaining empathy from spending time here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back