True low testosterone/low masculinity sign -- not seeing women as property

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Not saying this in a misogynistic way but in a mature, masculine, red-blooded classy dude sort of way.

You don't really "love" women too deeply, they just sort of like them but with the addendum that they are officially "yours."

You need to see them as "your woman" in a masculine way, not some cucked, soy-ish "love of my life soulmate" kind of beta way.

Guys see women as equals too much, they forget where the masculinity part comes in. Make the girl YOURs, but make sure she is the RIGHT one.

Stop dealing with vapid roasties and whores who act like men. You need FEMININE women who are fine being "YOURs" and shit.

Not these manly women who do as they please and see you as nothing. You should be seen and feel VALUED/VALUABLE. Make her YOURs. Don't be HERs the same way you want her to be YOURs. You defend her because she is YOURs.

Do you let someone steal your Coca-Cola? Your car? It's the same shit. You have to know what is officially YOURs when the time and circumstances are right. That is it. This isn't saying you have to treat women as awful as possible. Do you mistreat your car? No? You like it, just like you do your women in general. You feel me?

It is just that many guys now have no idea what being a true masculine guy means anymore. It's not about pure, unadulterated mistreatment but about knowing the order of things. Unhinged, cringe incel misogyny is not the same as being traditionally masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Pierrot, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
i knew i was high t

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, greywind and intovoid
"She is not yours. It is just your turn." :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: robtical, Pierrot, wollet2 and 6 others
"She is not yours. It is just your turn." :feelskek:
yep OP is a fucking cuck larping as masculine, these redpillers don’t get it, viewing a woman who has been fucked by 40 guys yet wouldn’t go near you as “property” isn’t based it’s just delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Pikabro, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
IMG 0713

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, robtical, greywind and 4 others

I am not in any way saying shit Andrew Tate would say.

Tate is more of the incel misogynist beliefs type than me.

I'm more old school & anti-degeneracy to a moderate degree. Tate is just a grifting cuck, pro-degeneracy, controlled opposition faggot.

Do not compare me to that chinless Jew puppet.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Lol there's a difference between seeing her as ur property and seeing her as ur sex object. Seeing her as ur property is possessiveness "only i can love her", seeing her as a sex object is like "she is made just for me to fuck her"

yep OP is a fucking cuck larping as masculine, these redpillers don’t get it, viewing a woman who has been fucked by 40 guys yet wouldn’t go near you as “property” isn’t based it’s just delusional
think he meant whoever says the phrase is a soy cuck subhuman in denial which is true

Lol there's a difference between seeing her as ur property and seeing her as ur sex object. Seeing her as ur property is possessiveness "only i can love her", seeing her as a sex object is like "she is made just for me to fuck her"
which way do you see them?

foid detected

I think worrying too much about females is a problem to begin with ngl. It’s a sign of an incel rotter with too much free time/no personal life to be arguing about females always

It matters more she sees herself as that. You can cope all you want, she will cuck you whenever she wants. Muh property, muh sex slave. Why would she be your property when she can be one of chad's sex slaves?