A question about water retention

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I know that potassium:sodium ratio and sodium intake effect water retention levels, but I am wondering if anything else has an impact on it, such as carbs, sugar, sodas, etc..

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I know that potassium:sodium ratio and sodium intake effect water retention levels, but I am wondering if anything else has an impact on it, such as carbs, sugar, sodas, etc..
Raw primal diet fix all and celery juice will make u zero water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies
You know they do faggot stop munching candies and start eating healthly

Raw primal diet fix all and celery juice will make u zero water
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDED NIGGA! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Yeah carbs do 100%. So does water intake. So do natural diuretics. So does total caloric intake. There are loads of factors it’s not just pot-sod ratios

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and chadintraining
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDED NIGGA! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!
New users see how users mentally crazy so follow chico and o pry advice to do lookmaxx in healthy way so most important thing is rawprimaldiet

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 30037
Muh sodas
Give up that goy shit

Yeah carbs do 100%. So does water intake. So do natural diuretics. So does total caloric intake. There are loads of factors it’s not just pot-sod ratios
would debloat still be possible on a low sugar, low carb diet with a consistent water intake (or should I target a specific amount of water per day) and good pot-sod ratio with caloric maintenance

chad eat goyslop everyday btw

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 30037
would debloat still be possible on a low sugar, low carb diet with a consistent water intake (or should I target a specific amount of water per day) and good pot-sod ratio with caloric maintenance
I don’t believe sugar has any impact.

If you really want to cut water retention (which I wouldn’t suggest long term) then aim for a 4:1 ratio of potassium to sodium. Cut out carbs as much as you can. Consume diuretics like coffee or dandelion tea through the day. And drink a few L of water. If you want to REALLY cut then sit in a sauna or do intense cardio to sweat out even more electrolytes.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, chadintraining and autistic_tendencies
Nah he doesn’t
Chad has good nutrition comes from good well off family
More people need to know this. Might make a post on it. Wealthy kids are gl cus their fed proper diets in their childhood.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I don’t believe sugar has any impact.

If you really want to cut water retention (which I wouldn’t suggest long term) then aim for a 4:1 ratio of potassium to sodium. Cut out carbs as much as you can. Consume diuretics like coffee or dandelion tea through the day. And drink a few L of water. If you want to REALLY cut then sit in a sauna or do intense cardio to sweat out even more electrolytes.
How much does cardio debloat you alone, can it get you down to where you would look with a good diet, or not quite

How much does cardio debloat you alone, can it get you down to where you would look with a good diet, or not quite
Yeah if you have a low enough body fat (sub 14%)

You’re best of doing a few together without it being over the top. So do cardio 3/4x per week, drink coffee, drink water, and avoid processed foods/anything high in sodium. That’s realistic without being a try hard

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Yeah if you have a low enough body fat (sub 14%)

You’re best of doing a few together without it being over the top. So do cardio 3/4x per week, drink coffee, drink water, and avoid processed foods/anything high in sodium. That’s realistic without being a try hard
I have hollow cheeks after about 10-20 minutes of cardio (I don’t before the cardio)

So I should have this hollowing with a good diet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I have hollow cheeks after about 10-20 minutes of cardio (I don’t before the cardio)

So I should have this hollowing with a good diet?
That’s normally temporary because you are depleted of electrolytes. But low body fat would give a similar look regardless of water retention.

That’s normally temporary because you are depleted of electrolytes. But low body fat would give a similar look regardless of water retention.
I am lean already, but horrible diet for water retention, would fixing the diet let me get that look?

I am lean already, but horrible diet for water retention, would fixing the diet let me get that look?
What body fat %? If you’re not like 12% you won’t have hollow cheeks regardless