A question to .org Mid HTNs

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
@Clavicular and other Mid HTNs. Do women randomly approach you in the street? Do they compliment you on an unexpected moment? Do all women stare at you or just some?

I dont mean once a year and you come out here and say "Muh i hear it all the time". I mean once a week or so on. I also don't mean on degenerate places like bars and discos and others, but just randomly walking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, normie_joe, Chadeep and 7 others
chad here 👋 yes they approach me even while I shit in public toilets !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, GlamourPursuer, itzyaboyJJ and 17 others
chad here 👋 yes they approach me even while I shit in public toilets !
That "here" caught me off guard. Made me feel im on reddit "Aussie here" or "bigender orthodox jew here"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, rand anon, Chadeep and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Go ahead @Iasacrko , Low HTNs also have a right to express their opinions

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, rand anon, ascension and 1 other person
when im alone i get some stares and looks, from most but not everyone, but my only friend is 6'8 chad so im always a cuck next to him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Cutecel2001, Chadeep and 3 others
@Clavicular and other Mid HTNs. Do women randomly approach you in the street? Do they compliment you on an unexpected moment? Do all women stare at you or just some?

I dont mean once a year and you come out here and say "Muh i hear it all the time". I mean once a week or so on. I also don't mean on degenerate places like bars and discos and others, but just randomly walking.
suck my dick GIF

• +1
Reactions: watah
HTN isn’t the threshold for randomly getting approached in public jfc.

HTN = consistently approached in bars/clubs/concerts and getting compliment on your looks by random women and men.

The threshold for women running you down on the street is higher than HTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
HTN = consistently approached in bars/clubs/concerts and getting compliment on your looks by random women and men.
degen places like clubs don't count.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and MaghrebGator
HTN isn’t the threshold for randomly getting approached in public jfc.

The threshold for women running you down on the street is higher than HTN.
I dont even think it exists. I saw a video of that nafri model walking on the street and only a few turned to look at him.

Heck i would get more looks if i was selling cigars and clinex

degen places like clubs don't count.

Wrong. Alcohol doesn’t make women fuck subhumans. It lowers inhibitions so approaches are more likely.

A room full of drunk people is the easiest way to test your SMV.

If a girl hasn’t approached you in a club and said something about you looking good you’re probably not HTN.

I have to admit i was shocked the first time i learned wearing a football team shirt wasn't a halo. I thought the better the player on the back the most possibilities of attracting good woman who know how to cook.

It's one of those things that changed my perspective in life and made me lose hope on humanity. It's shocking how they just don't value to a Ronaldinho brazil shirt from the 2005/2006 season

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender

They never approach, but will most definitely stare. it’s too easy if u can read simple social cues and ur not a fuckin autist while conversing

• Woah
They do but I have a gf already

I’m around HTN and I don’t get approached at all, I’ll catch maybe 5% of girls looking at me in the gym but that’s it

• +1
They never approach, but will most definitely stare. it’s too easy if u can read simple social cues and ur not a fuckin autist while conversing
"Conversing" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What does a shoe has to do with this??

Learn english brother

i think im somewhere between upper mtn-low htn i got approached recently just walking with some friends at an amusement park she was around htb i haven't really gotten approached at all other than that i only really get in talking stages with girls through mutuals or dming them and i tend to see girls looking at me while im at the mall or just out shopping but i doubt its cause of looks its more cause were around the same age

• +1
getting compliment on your looks by random women and men.
getting complimented on hair/physique/outfit by random women/men counts or do they have to explicitly say your handsome?

getting complimented on hair/physique/outfit by random women/men counts or do they have to explicitly say your handsome?

It has to be from strangers and it can't be your outfit.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

HTN here. (will he chadlite when fully ascended already almost there) but i often get looks by women and the confident ones will come up and ask for one of my social medias or a way to contact me. just got this DM a few minutes ago

Attachments

• IMG_8730.jpeg
    IMG_8730.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 0
HTN here. (will he chadlite when fully ascended already almost there) but i often get looks by women and the confident ones will come up and ask for one of my social medias or a way to contact me. just got this DM a few minutes ago
well i got it yesterday but just now opened it

@Gengar @TechnoBoss do I have the facilities to answer this question bigman?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I went to the bank the other day and the woman on the counter told me i was handsome

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sportsmogger

"Oh yeah all the time bro, this Turkish MTB was drooling over me and giving me iois. I bet if I got jaw implants, I'll be Chad and have women worship me."

The face behind that comment:

Picsart 24 07 25 07 35 42 494

You made the first mistake of assuming .org subhumans can accurately gauge their attractiveness level.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, sportsmogger and iblamechico

Women will never approach any man even if your a HTN but they will stare and give you looks signaling for you to come I deal with this everyday since I’m Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
I catch almost 100% of all ages, and from men (it's awkward) . it's very boring, it's been that way since I was a kid, I don't know why you're so keen on it

It has to be from strangers and it can't be your outfit.
so if it’s like a group of random girls and one of them yells “i like your style” while walking by it doesn’t count?