A random girl waved at me at school what does this mean

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
575
Reputation
180
I was walking in the hallway and some girl waved at me and I have never talked to her so I didn’t wave back and she said “your really just not gonna wave back” and I started laughing and then she said “I see you have a fatass smile on your face” and I walked away what does this mean looksmaxxers
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32 and Gravitas
that means you have the permission to fuck her
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5vn, hopelessmanlet32 and Gravitas
Really? Bro She’s a random freshmen who’s probably average or maybe a little above idk
 
she wants everything with you, shell leave her parents if you ask her to, take my word for it ngga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5vn
I was walking in the hallway and some girl waved at me and I have never talked to her so I didn’t wave back and she said “your really just not gonna wave back” and I started laughing and then she said “I see you have a fatass smile on your face” and I walked away what does this mean looksmaxxers
don't be an autist and wave back next time.

probably doesn't mean anything right now though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mandiubular

Similar threads

milkshake_addict
Replies
6
Views
53
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
26
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
6
Replies
8
Views
77
6’7whitechad
6
Ivanos
Replies
8
Views
53
TrueMidget
TrueMidget
n2on
Replies
0
Views
58
n2on
n2on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top