A random man emailed me claiming to be the father of my baby and I'm worried.

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
I will try not to waste everyone's time and keep this as short as possibly but for some context I'm a 25M and I have a wife 25F who I married last year, last July we welcomed my beautiful baby and I had no doubt he was mine at the time until 3 hours ago.

I got an email from a random man claiming to be the father of my baby boy and while I was at disbelief at first, he showed evidence of him holding my child on our sofa.

Currently, I find myself on the brink of a panic attack. Following the tragic loss of both my parents in a fatal car accident and a tumultuous relationship that left me suicidal, I encountered a beacon of hope in my wife, who assisted me in navigating the depths of grief. However, in light of her betrayal, despite her vast knowledge of my past, I feel like a failure.

I've never had trust issues with my wife but would I be an asshole for taking my baby to have a paternity test behind my wife back? Does anyone have any advice on how I can proceed with this.

If you would like to read the email, here it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Do a paternity test. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and if your wife somehow finds out and tries to stop you, that means that there is something wrong. If this post is real at all.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lol, it could be just a prank...

@Sprinkles …you’re married?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lol, it could be just a prank...
Imagine if its a prank and he thinks its real, does a dna test and finds out he isnt the father. That will be the "JFL" moment of the millenia

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I will try not to waste everyone's time and keep this as short as possibly but for some context I'm a 25M and I have a wife 25F who I married last year, last July we welcomed my beautiful baby and I had no doubt he was mine at the time until 3 hours ago.

I got an email from a random man claiming to be the father of my baby boy and while I was at disbelief at first, he showed evidence of him holding my child on our sofa.

Currently, I find myself on the brink of a panic attack. Following the tragic loss of both my parents in a fatal car accident and a tumultuous relationship that left me suicidal, I encountered a beacon of hope in my wife, who assisted me in navigating the depths of grief. However, in light of her betrayal, despite her vast knowledge of my past, I feel like a failure.

I've never had trust issues with my wife but would I be an asshole for taking my baby to have a paternity test behind my wife back? Does anyone have any advice on how I can proceed with this.

If you would like to read the email, here it is.
Send him a dnr message