'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

And this was authentic. It came right from the clitorous.

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that it ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Frank Jack, TITUS and 11 others
Meet me in London geeza, I’ll fuck you up.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 6 others
I've seen lame piece of shit tall big guys have hot girls that love them,so

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17174, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
This site is so fucking boring the same old repetitive garbage.

I am numb.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 16970, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
A remarkable trait can compensate for a subpar one, unbelievable!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
That might have actually meant something if she was attractive herself.

This site is so fucking boring the same old repetitive garbage.

I am numb.

I only made this thread because of this:

And the reason you might be triggered into boredom from reading this thread in particular is because you are a turbo 5 feet 5 manlet

Now kindly fuck off unless you want me to link you the lifts I use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton and 2 others
I only made this thread because of this:

And the reason you might be triggered into boredom from reading this thread in particular is because you are a turbo 5 feet 5 manlet

Now kindly fuck off unless you want me to link you the lifts I use
I saw the first part of what digitalhitler said and I kinda agree but I also agree with you.

I just think the discourse is boring.

I saw the first part of what digitalhitler said and I kinda agree but I also agree with you.

I just think the discourse is boring.

It's because these guys keep the debate going and take the side of face needing to be HTN for the height to factor.

When we KNOW it's not true.

Normie. Straight down the middle. Mid-tier. 5/10. If he is 6'2 with a wide shoulder frame, he can get pussy in a bar if he has a deep voice, is NT and carries himself well

Screen Shot 2021 01 31 at 125031 PM

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
my dear nigger, your definition of ugly is completely foreign to that of hers. Ugly to her = high mid tier normie to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and aBetterMii
It's because these guys keep the debate going and take the side of face needing to be HTN for the height to factor.

Normie. Straight down the middle. Mid-tier. 5/10. If he is 6'2 with a wide shoulder frame, he can get pussy in a bar if he has a deep voice, is NT and carries himself well

View attachment 1429577
I agree it gets more complicated when you make the comparison between a short guy (not as short as me) 5’9 perhaps with a 7/10 face with a decent frame and make him go head to head against a 5/10 guy.

I feel like with height obsessed zoomer white girls the tall normie will do better but that is not all women so the shorter guy could do better.

Height is everything.

I have nothing.

virtue signaling gender

actions > words

water

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
wanna meet up and fight OP? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I know quite a few gross, repulsive guys that are 6'4" or more.

If you're gross, you're fucking gross.

By this logic some ugly fuck like Gheorge Muresan would Mog us all at 7'6" just because he's super tall. He would scare small children let alone be attractive to any sane woman. A lot of the super tall NBA players are fucking hideous. It's a diminishing return. Most women don't want a guy who's 6'9" or some shit unless he happens to be handsome with a nice body, not a stick figure.

Sure, the guy who plays "The Mountain" on Game of Thrones has a petite, hot gf but he's also muscular and famous.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
height halo works after like 6'4''

but still anything women SAY.... very little should be payed attentionto

• Hmm...

What face rating do you need for "height halo" past 6'4"?

After?

Lol Amnesia shut up man

girls dont even consider anything below 6'4'' as "tall"

so u need to be tall tall if u want it to start heavily compensating for an average face

Stop

A high tier normie like me would gain MASSIVE benefit from being 6'2 or above

You are focusing too much on TikTok videos and that where these petite girls start hugging the arm of a big friendly giant

Saying 6'5+ is the halo is retarded. You are talking about 'niche' markets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 7725, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Stop

You are focusing too much on TikTok videos and that where these petite girls start hugging the arm of a big friendly giant

no shit, anybody would gain huge being 6'2'' compared to like 5'10'' or shorter. But 6'2'' guy isnt "tall" to most girls. Girls start calling guys tall or describing them as tall as an integral part of describing them when they are 6'4'' or taller in my lived experience

wtf r we even arguing about? All i am saying is most women dont cosider 6' to 6'2'' men as "tall" thats typical height a guy is just to be visible

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Frank Jack, Prettyboy and 5 others
Stop

A high tier normie would but a legit ugly person would gain almost nothing from being tall because height and also body I would argue (but that’s for another thread). Are multipliers of attractiveness, but the base from which you multiply always comes from the face - never the other way round

no shit, anybody would gain huge being 6'2'' compared to like 5'10'' or shorter. But 6'2'' guy isnt "tall" to most girls. Girls start calling guys tall or describing them as tall as an integral part of describing them when they are 6'4'' or taller in my lived experience

wtf r we even arguing about? All i am saying is most women dont cosider 6' to 6'2'' men as "tall" thats typical height a guy is just to be visible
Girls (and guys) call me tall all the time unprompted at 6'1 (altho i dont consider it tall myself) genuine tall starts at 6'3 imo (and im from US so not manlet shithole)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and DivineBeing
Girls (and guys) call me tall all the time unprompted at 6'1 (altho i dont consider it tall myself) genuine tall starts at 6'3 imo (and im from US so not manlet shithole)
6'3 is an okayish height here. 6'5 is tall. idk how it is in the US tho

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
yawn.... the same repeating threads are annoying. Our scientist finally found a solution inceldom- just be tall. Buy lifts- become chad- easy. All normie 6'2+ guys are drowned in pussies. Then 6'3 normie comes here while being sexless.....then the autist rationalizes it not being tall- average zoomer is 6'1- you need to be 6'6 to have height halo.....idiots.

The average age+ iq here is definitely 2x lower than it was on lookism.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16989 and 1 other person
I met a 6’10 guy and his gf was 4’11, it was some weird fetish relationship and funny tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Stop

are you high tier normie? I thought you were average 4psl.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

View attachment 1429577
I say let the face coping retards COPE

normie 6'2+ guys are drowned in pussies
maybe in your phantasy. girls don't care that much how tall u r but they care about your face

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ShowerMaxxing
maybe in your phantasy. girls don't care that much how tall u r but they care about your face
Most of tiktok eboys are manlets and they are very popular just for their face alone.The only limiting thing about manletism is that you will look weird if you date girls that are above 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
Most of tiktok eboys are manlets and they are very popular just for their face alone.
its usually short guys thinking tall guys slay hard. same as bluepillers thinking dudes with a top body slay hard ( i thought that too in my bluepilled days)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
its usually short guys thinking tall guys slay hard. same as bluepillers thinking dudes with a top body slay hard ( i thought that too in my bluepilled days)
Pretty much this. Then you have tall guys that says its face that matter and height is cope bla bla bla.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
100% agree with OP

in developed countries where girls are 170 cm+ height matters a lot

Pretty much this. Then you have tall guys that says its face that matter.
yea i rather believe tall nigga with experience than some short nigga who creates random Theories on Height without experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
in developed countries where girls are 170 cm+ height matters a lot
thats a different story. they usually don't want a man whos shorter than them. we are talking about tall men and their smv

thats a different story. they usually don't want a man whos shorter than them. we are talking about tall men and their smv
it's a pre requirement. some girls will find you hot just because you're tall though

• +1
it's a pre requirement. some girls will find you hot just because you're tall though
yea true but those are outlier's like 1% of the girls maybe. same like some girls prefer ethnics to whites or fatter men to slim etc.

yea true but those are outlier's like 1% of the girls maybe. same like some girls prefer ethnics to whites or fatter men to slim etc.
nah bro all the tall dudes in my uni were slayers . i don't remember 1 single good face they were just white. it's way more than that percentage. maybe because i was in the dinaric alps idk to me it looked like tall = automatic slayer

i dont even know what made you think from my post that I think height is important? it was sarcasm. Height is purely a disqualifier trait. you either pass or not. meanwhile, Autists here think that average 5'11 going to 6'5 will significantly become attractive to women.

• +1
i dont even know what made you think from my post that I think height is important? it was sarcasm. Height is purely a disqualifier trait. you either pass or not. meanwhile, Autists here think that average 5'11 going to 6'5 will significantly become attractive to women.
yea rereading your answer now i see it was sacrasm. my bad:hnghn: hard to spot cuz ppl here really think like that

• Love it
Reactions: Anasurimbor

'Subliminally' it is tall to them.

They FEEL it's tall.

They just won't stop and remark on it being so, because they are USED to it being always approached by tall guys and it isn't stand-out.

I've seen petite 5'1-5'3 girls calling 6'2 dudes tall. 'Omg you're so tall'. You act like most birds are 5'4-5'6 :ROFLMAO:

They definitely consider 6'2+ as tall and you didn't initially say that bruv. You came with this exact comment so don't back-peddle

girls dont even consider anything below 6'4'' as "tall"

Lol you said girls only consider 6'5+ as tall LMAO

'Subliminally' it is tall to them.

They FEEL it's tall.

They just won't stop and remark on it being so, because they are USED to it being always approached by tall guys and it isn't stand-out.

I've seen petite 5'1-5'3 girls calling 6'2 dudes tall. 'Omg you're so tall'. You act like most birds are 5'4-5'6 :ROFLMAO:

They definitely consider 6'2+ as tall and you didn't initially say that bruv. You came with this exact comment so don't back-peddle

Lol you said girls only consider 6'5+ as tall LMAO
Stfu you have 0 life experience whatsoever you fucking retard. Girls don't call anyone under 6'5" tall. @Amnesia is 100% right and I can confirm that myself.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I'm 6'4" and I've never had a girl be like "how tall are you like 6'5" and I'm "no 6'4" oh you're short

6'4" is like some magic cutoff that women use to denote a "tall" guy in the US. We don't know why but it is.

If you're 6'3" just say you're 6'4"

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I'm 6'4" and I've never had a girl be like "how tall are you like 6'5" and I'm "no 6'4" oh you're short

6'4" is like some magic cutoff that women use to denote a "tall" guy in the US. We don't know why but it is.

If you're 6'3" just say you're 6'4"
You don't have to say your height. People will make observations themselves. It's like 5'5" retarded soy-framed manlets telling people they're 5'9" thinking that it will change anyone's perception of them. I can tell people I'm 6'1" and they will still say I'm tall. Someone who's 6' can say he's 6'8" and no one will say he's tall.

You don't have to say your height. People will make observations themselves. It's like 5'5" retarded soy-framed manlets telling people they're 5'9" thinking that it will change anyone's perception of them. I can tell people I'm 6'1" and they will still say I'm tall. Someone who's 6' can say he's 6'8" and no one will say he's tall.
People constantly ask "omg how tall are you" and usually throw out a number "like 6'3??"

They still see you as "tall" but it's a conversation point. Normally, it doesn't always mean a girl thinks you're attractive but it can.

Girls are like "wow you're kinda tall" almost always they're like "how tall are you??" at least for me. It probably depends on what country or area of the US you're in, I don't know.

• +1
People constantly ask "omg how tall are you" and usually throw out a number "like 6'3??"

They still see you as "tall" but it's a conversation point. Normally, it doesn't always mean a girl thinks you're attractive but it can.

Girls are like "wow you're kinda tall" almost always they're like "how tall are you??" at least for me. It probably depends on what country or area of the US you're in, I don't know.
Girls never say I'm tall but guys call me a giant. Girls calling you tall is a conversation point. If you're ugly, you won't be called tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552