The Face vs. Height Thread to end all Face vs. Height Threads [TALLFAGS DO NOT ENTER IF SUICIDAL] [BRUTAL TRUTH] [PART 2]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
PART 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-ta...loved-tallfags-enter-at-your-own-risk.414857/

The following message was written by some other guy but i think it deserves its own thread and to be brought to everyones attention as it is brutally true.

Also, do not read if you are tall, ugly and prone to heart attacks from extreme cortisol spikes

Any suicides due to this thread were none of my responsibility, i simply copy and pasted this quote from a message someone else wrote.

"
height is a bonus, your face is the END ALL BE ALL, how are you too stupid to understand this? It’s like comparing being a doctor to being a member of the royal family in terms of benefits, different leagues.

your face is your SOUL, it defines peoples’ perception of your personality, it’s the decider for whether you even need any bonuses like height or not, they are NOT comparable.

in your head I can tell you think that a ltn with top % height will get treated like an average height chad, not even CLOSE and you have absolutely 0 real world experience if you’ve even thought about thinking something as asinine as that before. He’ll get treated like an average height normie if he’s LUCKY, that’s how absolutely massive the difference in benefits is between height and face.

every time a girl rejects you for your height, just know that she’s really rejecting you for your face, and I promise you there’s a shorter better looking guy who got her in bed, easily. (like digital hitler)

how many times do I have to say this shit before incels with no experience understand? EVERYBODY knows a manlet chad slayer (it’s even known by normies at this point even) NOBODY knows an ugly tall slayer (inb4 you try to make up some retarded ass larp which will culminate either in you living in a fantasy world to cope that your face isn’t the problem when it is, or you not knowing how to rate worth jack shit)
(Inb4 you cope with “muh dnrd” in the lowest level attempt imaginable to save yourself from embarrassment (imagine being embarrassed on an internet forum jfl))
"

"You can not buy facial harmony"
"Your face is your soul"

inb4, 'YOU CAN BUY FACIAL HARMONY THO BRO:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:'

no. you cant. if u get surgeries, ur face will just look like a puffed out, or a slightly squarer version of the same unharmonious face that you have right now

Incoming heightcoping virgins trying to prove their worth

Your face is your soul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, .🇹🇩. and 14 others
PART 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-ta...loved-tallfags-enter-at-your-own-risk.414857/

The following message was written by some other guy but i think it deserves its own thread and to be brought to everyones attention as it is brutally true.

Also, do not read if you are tall, ugly and prone to heart attacks from extreme cortisol spikes

Any suicides due to this thread were none of my responsibility, i simply copy and pasted this quote from a message someone else wrote.

"
height is a bonus, your face is the END ALL BE ALL, how are you too stupid to understand this? It’s like comparing being a doctor to being a member of the royal family in terms of benefits, different leagues.

your face is your SOUL, it defines peoples’ perception of your personality, it’s the decider for whether you even need any bonuses like height or not, they are NOT comparable.

in your head I can tell you think that a ltn with top % height will get treated like an average height chad, not even CLOSE and you have absolutely 0 real world experience if you’ve even thought about thinking something as asinine as that before. He’ll get treated like an average height normie if he’s LUCKY, that’s how absolutely massive the difference in benefits is between height and face.

every time a girl rejects you for your height, just know that she’s really rejecting you for your face, and I promise you there’s a shorter better looking guy who got her in bed, easily. (like digital hitler)

how many times do I have to say this shit before incels with no experience understand? EVERYBODY knows a manlet chad slayer (it’s even known by normies at this point even) NOBODY knows an ugly tall slayer (inb4 you try to make up some retarded ass larp which will culminate either in you living in a fantasy world to cope that your face isn’t the problem when it is, or you not knowing how to rate worth jack shit)
(Inb4 you cope with “muh dnrd” in the lowest level attempt imaginable to save yourself from embarrassment (imagine being embarrassed on an internet forum jfl))
"

"Your face is your soul"

inb4, 'YOU CAN BUY FACIAL HARMONY THO BRO:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:'

View attachment 1417865
no. you cant. if u get surgeries, ur face will just look like a puffed out, or a slightly squarer version of the same unharmonious face that you have right now

Your face is your soul.
this is fax, i’m manlet and i slayed a nordic stacy today, it’s not over :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, NonChadSlayer, Aqua and 5 others
height > face > frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
I've been saying this since I joined the forum. About time someone who isn't tall stopped the cope and admitted it. A tall normie is just a normie. The "ugly tall slayer" is a schizophrenic delusion in response to their height insecurity. Everyone talks about him, but they've never actually seen him.

The only time I've seen tall normies slay is if they're black.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero, GigaAscender and 7 others
A23DA32E 31E1 4CB9 95F9 0AD83A4DC61F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16110, Lihito and 13 others
My own opinion is face is more important than height for sure but a lot of these females will reject guys for being less than 6 foot. I did have a 5'8" friend in high school that slayed with a chadlite face but usually the girl was 5'4" or less but some of them were pretty hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758

"

"

"Your face is your soul"

View attachment 1417865

Your face is your soul.
Never forget when Anthony Bourdain's oneitis/girlfriend cheated on him with a 5'8 manlet (Last three pictures below). The 6'3 ft Anthony Bourdain couldn't even handle it and roped out of shock and disbelief.

BourdainArgento 1 1
Rs 634x1024 180822172333 634 anthony bourdain asia argento 082218

5769107 1
DfOVWGSV4AEPZPn 1
DfVDKE6WsAA9Di6

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 16453 and 12 others
Manlet gang rise up

Alex nebunu esti casa
Alex nebunu cioara 1
Alex nebunu da cu capu 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
FACE IS KING but everything matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16453 and 5 others
face > height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and TheAnomaly
I've been saying this since I joined the forum. About time someone who isn't tall stopped the cope and admitted it. A tall normie is just a normie. The "ugly tall slayer" is a schizophrenic delusion in response to their height insecurity. Everyone talks about him, but they've never actually seen him.

Cope, you might just be too autistic to pick up on signs. tall + medium ugly will mog a chadlet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 14543
Cope but I used to think this was true too
My bro is facially a normie but 6'5 and kissed 5 girls at one nigth in the club and hit lapdance n shit
Heigth for men is like body for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and RODEBLUR
Yeah bro thats why I believe most people were not meant to be unattractive. Hear me out.. Beauty comes from the maxilla. As black and white or simple as that sounds, its true. Your maxilla is YOU. I knew a 5'6 guy in hs who wasnt even strikingly gl per say but he had a well developed maxilla and slayed while I was incel because I was extremely recessed sub 5 at 6'1. Im pretty sure we have this biological thing in our brain to scan how healthy someone's face is in like milliseconds (maxilla) Maxilla is like 80 environmental believe it or not but most on this forum dont believe it. How would I know because I started hardcore facepulling megadosing supps and mewing after 18 (20 now) and my life has changed. People from hs treat you completely different when you look better. I remember in HS I cold approached 2 girls and they looked at me in utter disgust. Now when Im in public I get alot of looks from girls. That was the most blackpilling thing for me lol. I literally went from sub 5 to 7+ tier face from environmental influences so thats how I know being ugly really just comes down to facial development and no one was really meant to be unattractive. Where with height its largely genetic. Women want a healthy partner. A good maxilla= good health. Bad Maxilla leads to a holster of health problems. Health and aesthetics go hand and hand often time. Inb4 someone names someone who has a bad maxilla but is attractive but doesn't know what recession actually looks like. Just think about the guys that always got girls at your hs. It was the guys with good face, even the shorter ones. Height helps dont get me wrong but it is just a bonus really unless its 6'5+. Like you said bro you're 5'4 and you've had good success with women. Thats how you know people who say height comes first are coping. I was tall and ugly trust me its not that important .

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, GigaAscender and 2 others
Cope but I used to think this was true too
My bro is facially a normie but 6'5 and kissed 5 girls at one nigth in the club and hit lapdance n shit
Heigth for men is like body for women
just be 0.01% height to reap the rewards theory

View attachment 1417865

Your face is your soul.

Off topic but op doesn't know what osteotomies are tbh

Also this thread is a massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

"

"

"Your face is your soul"

View attachment 1417865

Your face is your soul.
t. manlet coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
It's ok, LL in turkey is ~18k. You may want clavicle lengthening as well.
cope more pussy than u without LL cos face > height

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Takeaway: Stop considering LL and start looking for bimax surgeons instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

It's funny because I have never heard someone talk about an ugly tall slayer here, but you are obsessed with "short chads" jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 7725
you dont sound like this on discord.

My opinion is face is the baseline, and height can add up to 1.5 points.

So a normie can become a HTN if hes 6'2" (5 to 6)

A Htn can be a chad lite with height (6 to a 7)

but face is and will always be king

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Wrong. On a bell curve if face is 4-7 going from 4 to a 7 on height ie. ( Say 5'8 to 5'11) will increase normie to HTN and if face is 5-8 HTN to chadlite assuming same height increase.

If you're not butt ugly height is still king. Cope buddy.

baby

"

"

"Your face is your soul"

View attachment 1417865

Your face is your soul.
baby, if ur face is DEFORMED, ofc height wont matter that much
the same fi u re chad but 5 foot tall...
If we see normal faces...(which most of the people are) with a great height...OFC YOU WILL SEE that height makes the difference
If you have chad face...but pretty short...u will smash WAY LESS.

I have seen this tons of times. Brutally good looking faces with really really bad height and woman look at them as toys or gay friends.
On social Media and "ALONE PHOTOS" FACE ITS THE KING, in real life...FUCK OFF MATE, height is king

They are apples are oranges. Face is your attractiveness. Height is a just a filter. Women filter out the majority of men before they even judge attractiveness. Missing a limb? It's over. Wrong race? It's over. Doesn't mean these things are as important as face it just means you will be disqualified before your looks are even judged. Similarly manlets do not pass height filters for most women.

Now if we are talking about attractiveness once these minimum filters are passed then obviously face is most important.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and DrTony
OP is 5’4 with a 12 year old tier frame btw

OP, I heard you are short, are you sure you had no conflict of interest when making this thread?:feelshah:

Legit, I have always done my best to explain to people that height just gives you an advantage over shorter guys within your own face range, you will not outslay a guy with a better face than you because you are taller if all other things like status and NT levels are relatively equal

Here are some of my posts from the following thread

5'9 Chadlite would outslay a 6'4 average face fuck (me) any day of the week
In fact I have a 5'7 chadlite friend and the caliber of girls we've slayed is not even comparable
I've never slayed a girl and thought to myself that she facemogs me
I've been stuck fucking overweight girls with 4/10 face all my life

The girls who are height obsessed are usually not goodlooking enough to get a relationship with a goodlooking guy so once they've been pumped and dumped by enough goodlooking guys they realize they will only be able to get an average faced guy to commit to them so they decide to pick the tall average faced guy over the regular average faced guy

Goodlooking girls care about status and face way more than height

height for sure supersedes your face...

you can't be a real man if you're under 6 foot, let's be real

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Tall "Normie Slayer" = Tall Suspected Rapist

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender and Agendum
This is the utter biggest load of bullshit I have ever read

Tall height with good frame and a 5/10 face MOGS

You fuck heads have no evidence to support your claims

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
This is the utter biggest load of bullshit I have ever read

Tall height with good frame and a 5/10 face MOGS

You fuck heads have no evidence to support your claims
and race. here in south america if you are black, tall and wide framed you are going to be intimidating in a bad way and girls wouldn't even look at you to check your face...

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
/debate ended

How authentic was she when she said this? This CAME from her belief-system.

• +1
/debate ended

How authentic was she when she said this? This CAME from her belief-system.

remember when girls say ugly guys they mean high tier normies.

To girls:
Chad = good looking
Chadlite = average
HTN = Ugly (aka betabux)

sub HTN = invisible

so when she says a tall ugly guy is still hot, she's thinking of Ryan Reynolds

Wtf that was me
Nobody even tagged me in this
Brutal

Women don't want 6'5" Gargoyles if they can get a 5'8" pretty boy

There's plenty of 6'4"+ dudes that are uggo as fuck. Plus if you're a weirdbody with a disproportionate torso it doesn't matter if you're 6'5".

If your face is trash then , life hack, hit on ugly girls. Unless you're a wealthy , famous brute like Fedor Emiliananko with a Dad bod, 6'7" and a brutal case of Slav face you're pretty much fucked.

I look like a Croatian Ken Doll I don't give a fuck, I'd probably be handsome as fuck in some shithole like Kazakhstan but I'm American so I'm what girls call "it's like you're hot and ugly at the same time"
Get over it, stop getting surgeries and play at your level. I've fucked plenty of ugly fat chicks and they worshiped my cock .

can confirm when I was pure garbage being 6’3 did not help at all

Tall "Normie Slayer" = Tall Suspected Rapist
mogger asf avi, insane sex appeal to women imo. Cruise is such a mogger. Do you mind posting the full thing here?

mogger asf avi, insane sex appeal to women imo. Cruise is such a mogger. Do you mind posting the full thing here?
Can't find full image from that but heres his glow up

Attachments

• TC5.jpg
    TC5.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1