A simple way to tell how flared your gonions are (how wide your jaw is)

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
If you have flared gonions you’ll know but it’s useful to know this anyway.

Put your finger at any point along the outer side of the very bottom of your jaw. Now (with the same hand preferably) put another finger on the highest point of the jaw above the first finger (just before you reach the teeth). Slide your fingers between the two points and compare. This is the gonial flare.

The further out to the side your first finger is from the second finger, the more flared your gonions are and the wider your jaw bone is. If your first finger is actually further inward than your second finger, it’s just brutally over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968 and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Put your finger at any point along the outer side of the very bottom of your jaw. Now (with the same hand preferably) put another finger on the highest point of the jaw above the first finger (just before you reach the teeth). Slide your fingers between the two points and compare. This is the gonial flare.

The further out to the side your first finger is from the second finger, the more flared your gonions are and the wider your jaw bone is. If your first finger is actually further inward than your second finger, it’s just brutally over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Egyptianmogger, brucewayne78 and 1 other person

nope

The best way to find out is to become 10-12% which u say its cope. Although i know for sure mine r outwards since i have scan

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The best way to find out is to become 10-12% which u say its cope. Although i know for sure mine r outwards since i have scan
Nah I don’t believe it’s cope anymore. I realise leanmaxing is literally a requirement for sex. Not even an option.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 19968
Imo its not about width that much that flared gonions r important for ( as long as its 86% or more of byzygo ) but the angularity they provide relative to their counterpart (inwards) is just insane tbh. Even tho some like nozska or especially o pry r very lean, their jaw looks rounded af

Imo its not about width that much that flared gonions r important for ( as long as its 86% or more of byzygo ) but the angularity they provide relative to their counterpart (inwards) is just insane tbh. Even tho some like nozska or especially o pry r very lean, their jaw looks rounded af
Nozka’s jaw looks rounded because his inward sloped, short ramus brings the masseter very high up, bloating the cheek area.

His gonions are actually outward.

U may be right, but it doesnt look rounded at all now.

Attachments

• 0EBDC12D-FFF4-4598-89DD-1EE9B25F6BEA.jpeg
    0EBDC12D-FFF4-4598-89DD-1EE9B25F6BEA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Nah I don’t believe it’s cope anymore. I realise leanmaxing is literally a requirement for sex. Not even an option.
That is so fkin true. Lean is life(says me at 21% bf)