A SLUT AND A NIGGERS DEATH

nuclear.schizo

nuclear.schizo

Druggie
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
105
Reputation
105
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:


Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
Image 2

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALMS, Orcairis, peptidehater22 and 2 others
what even is this thread you fucking schizo holy shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX, Ascending2Tyrone, burnerzz7 and 18 others
Why do you talk to your own mother the same way that nigger would
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr Test, D02, Hades and 11 others
Nice ass
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StoicAscension, pleasevanity, price. and 2 others
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
I’m gobsmacked what the fuck???
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., nuclear.schizo and Matt Fat
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
bro I am dying the fucking texts :ROFLMAO: ts cant be real. yo fuck buddy got a great ass doe post more
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
"and his gf got fucked right in front of him"
laugh share GIF

fucken chad move brah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
why is your mom just okay with you saying youre gonna piss on some randoms grave no way this is real
 
  • +1
Reactions: StoicAscension, pleasevanity and nocajebudala
Nigger caught feelings like a cuck
This Bvll lifestyle isn’t for u white brah
Leave it to the ethnics
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, horseman, D02 and 2 others
Nigger caught feelings like a cuck
This Bvll lifestyle isn’t for u white brah
Leave it to the ethnics
The only feeling I caught is killing that nigger luckily someone else did it for me
 
Plenty of fish in the see nigga :lul: regardless the whole school gonna see that ass and the niggas dead probably buried jerking off
 
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
Bump
 
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
What the fuck bruh how are u saying that to ur mom 😭😭😭
 
if your a chad you make a alt snap/ insta account and leak them there
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
Will fucking do, I'm gonna sneak in the school gcs from my fake acc and leak her sextapes, the fucking slut had a filming kink :lul:
 
she deserves black dick
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D02 and africel
Will fucking do, I'm gonna sneak in the school gcs from my fake acc and leak her sextapes, the fucking slut had a filming kink :lul:
Mirin slaying that white bitch, I can only slay Asians / wasians /blacks for some reason, France is so fucked
 
fuck that just post the sextape here on .org
 

Similar threads

isis_Bleach
Replies
3
Views
64
asikatie
asikatie
LeonardMariana
Replies
63
Views
216
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
dimocel
Replies
29
Views
154
jp212
jp212
colonel_nasion
Replies
7
Views
54
colonel_nasion
colonel_nasion
Regret
Replies
26
Views
676
leaninmyfanta
leaninmyfanta

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Crimx991
  • Finnougric
  • eyenerf
Back
Top