A Stacy blonde girl approached me and I accidentally almost rejected her. Rate her.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

For those who didn't know, I have been in Europe.

So I was in public with a mask, because I am insecure of my face. A blond blue eye tanned girl approaches me while I am wearing mask and says hi. I was wondering why she approached maybe because my height is good.

She asks me what is my instagram. AND I ONLY HAVE 1 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT but I don't have any followers or post my face. So I don't want to seem non NT so I don't want her to know I have no personal social media....

So I just say "no." AND IMMEDIATELY SHE JUST LOOKED SO OFFENDED. I knew I messed up, this was probably the first time she heard "no" in her life. I really liked her and I was not trying to reject her.

But I saved myself because I asked her for her telephone number. We have been texting and I told her I didn't tell her my instagram because I didn't know her. I asked for her instagram in text and she gave it to me and WTF she has over 4 000 followers. I need to keep hiding my non NT from her I think I might have a good chance but idk.

I also feel embarrassed that I MASTURBATED TO HER INSTAGRAM PICTURES EVERY DAY. She is seriously stacy, anyone who says she isn't is coping only because I am East Asian and she approached me.

I thought I was dreaming when a stacy approached me, I didn't believe it. She looked so good, I got so stacystruck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, poopoohead, Deleted member 1901 and 20 others
>stacy
you indians will call anything with white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair a stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21661 and 33 others
boneless frauded mtb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19766, not insane and 6 others
Dyed hair + round face = Becky.

Stacy doesn't need to dye her hair and her face is long with sharp features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others
Yea, that did not happen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, EdouardManlet, ascension and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and forevermirin
indians.org stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, bugeye, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
She is not frauding at all. And not having much bone is feminine and she is also lean.

I'm east asian and no she is a stacy.
"stacy"
1676460797858-png.2079492

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, BoneDensity, Corleone and 3 others
delusions of a desperate curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Mastermind, ascension and 4 others
She is not frauding at all. And not having much bone is feminine and she is also lean.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
I was gonna say "no way a "stacy" would approach you" but then I saw you were the OP and I'm totally convinced this is legit actually.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
Having said that she has a butt chin so she automatically is a subhuman to me. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and sibience

if you think shes hot thats all that matter bro, but no, she wont be stacy after even a lifetime of surgerymaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and sibience
Having said that she has a butt chin so she automatically is a subhuman to me. :feelsrope:

Yes that is a flaw for me too. But I don't want to ask her to get .3 ml filler there to fix it because she might never talk to me again.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brutally fogs the girl in your avi. Similar facial structure but your avi has terrible short black hair.
thats jordan barritt in his avi retard. he mogs that ltb u posted.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18544
It did. I was shocked too because I was wearing a mask. But I am tall so maybe that is why?
So am i and stacies dont approach me

• So Sad
Brutally fogs the girl in your avi. Similar facial structure but your avi has terrible short black hair.
>similar facial structure
1676460797858-png.2079492

her hair isn't black either

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and sibience
Still hairfogs. The girl in your avi only lipfogs. Be aware that your avi girl is using 20 filters.
>hairfogs because she bleached her hair blonde
are you sure you aren't indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and sibience
>hairfogs because she bleached her hair blonde
are you sure you aren't indian?

She also eyefogs the girl in your avi. When she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes I was so nervous I was talking so quietly. It was so hard to even talk to her I was shaking.

She also eyefogs the girl in your avi.
I can't see her eye area because you censored it
It was so hard to even talk to her I was shaking.
Thanks for confirming you are an indian.

Also black, brown, and ginger hair fogs blonde hair as high contrast is more feminine than low contrast.

• JFL
BF901AA1 64A6 4A74 B7B7 8752DD3826E6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and sibience
Maximum COPE
You're the only one coping

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022
vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

Low contrast is masculine
High contrast is feminine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and sibience
Nigga can u prove that ur actually him in ur ratings post. Can u post a selfie w ur username on paper bhai
@sibience

• +1
You're the only one coping

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022
vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

Low contrast is masculine
High contrast is feminine

The right image has lips reddened, not just darker. Also The lashes are MUCH longer in the right.

Im actually miring if thats u. Give hope to rice cels

• +1
The right image has lips reddened, not just darker. Also The lashes are MUCH longer in the right.
They aren't longer, them being darker gives the illusion of that.

• JFL
View attachment 2079492

For those who didn't know, I have been in Europe.

So I was in public with a mask, because I am insecure of my face. A blond blue eye tanned girl approaches me while I am wearing mask and says hi. I was wondering why she approached maybe because my height is good.

She asks me what is my instagram. AND I ONLY HAVE 1 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT but I don't have any followers or post my face. So I don't want to seem non NT so I don't want her to know I have no personal social media....

So I just say "no." AND IMMEDIATELY SHE JUST LOOKED SO OFFENDED. I knew I messed up, this was probably the first time she heard "no" in her life. I really liked her and I was not trying to reject her.

But I saved myself because I asked her for her telephone number. We have been texting and I told her I didn't tell her my instagram because I didn't know her. I asked for her instagram in text and she gave it to me and WTF she has over 4 000 followers. I need to keep hiding my non NT from her I think I might have a good chance but idk.

I also feel embarrassed that I MASTURBATED TO HER INSTAGRAM PICTURES EVERY DAY. She is seriously stacy, anyone who says she isn't is coping only because I am East Asian and she approached me.

I thought I was dreaming when a stacy approached me, I didn't believe it. She looked so good, I got so stacystruck.
girl looks good I can tell she is stacylite+

congratz dude

• +1
nice brag, chad

I've never been approached

• So Sad
girl looks good I can tell she is stacylite+

congratz dude

Yes many users here are coping. If they saw her in real life they would be stacystruck very hard.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, sibience and Deleted member 18544
Because the lips are red.
How else are you meant to increase the contrast of the lips?

The eye area on the right is more feminine than the one on the left.

• Hmm...
You are literally @Detona alt. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :lul:
No, I only agree with him about high contrast being feminine, I find asian foids disgusting

Last edited:
  • +1
No, I only agree with him about high contrast being feminine, asian foids are disgusting

But the theory does not apply to your avi being more feminine.

The only thing that is true in the theory is very dense and long lashes make you look feminine. And very red lips

Black hair does not make a girl look feminine. Blond hair does.

Black hair does not make a girl look feminine. Blond hair does.
Blonde hair makes them look more masculine.
image0-png.2079354

She would look more feminine with brown hair.

• JFL
Blonde hair makes them look more masculine.
image0-png.2079354

She would look more feminine with brown hair.

EVERYTHING POSTED BY ME IS SATIRE / A SHITPOST​

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: ALL POSTS AND CONTENT EVER MADE BY THIS USER, DEVICE AND IP AND ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN SATIRICAL PURPOSES

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

EVERYTHING POSTED BY ME IS SATIRE / A SHITPOST​

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: ALL POSTS AND CONTENT EVER MADE BY THIS USER, DEVICE AND IP AND ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN SATIRICAL PURPOSES
Everything I said ITT was serious

• +1
Everything I said ITT was serious

I don't understand how you can simp for the girl in your avi so hard...

and not simp for the the stacy that approached me even though they look similar face wise. And her eyes are very feminine.