A Stacy blonde girl approached me and I accidentally almost rejected her. Rate her.

the girl you posted is the literal definition of a becky, you're either blind or just calling her stacy due to the fact that she approached you

d_7ckS_wLKXWxFLQPpGvkT6iqPpQBxrpRr0i0a_zhyE.jpg

"literal definition of a becky"

The literal definition of a becky is black hair, pale skin. The girl that approached me is tanned with blonde hair, that is the established definition of stacy.

But I will admit you are right that perhaps I am biased because she approached me. Yes any girl that approaches me (not very socially capable) I will obsess over more.

But by objective measures like leanness, colouring, harmony, femininity, she is stacy still.

man fk all u guys man

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
d_7ckS_wLKXWxFLQPpGvkT6iqPpQBxrpRr0i0a_zhyE.jpg

"literal definition of a becky"

The literal definition of a becky is black hair, pale skin. The girl that approached me is tanned with blonde hair, that is the established definition of stacy.
ethnics.org
tanned + blonde = stacy now
But by objective measures like leanness, colouring, harmony, femininity, she is stacy still.
no she isn't

this is an example of a stacy:

not this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and sibience
Take the leanpill, leanness of foids is very attractive. Top tier facial lean genetics while having feminine bone structure.

I’m not into Edomite (so-called White) men in drag. Those are ugly men in wigs.

• JFL
ethnics.org
tanned + blonde = stacy now

no she isn't

this is an example of a stacy:
View attachment 2081492

not this:
View attachment 2081493

Her bones are more masculine... and features more masculine overall like those brows. And also filters/editing to make the skin look flawless.

And my girl has better facial leanness genes but if that black haired girl were to have a leaner face she might not look much better because she has not feminine chin.

ahh u know why fk u
:oops: :oops:

I’m not into Edomite (so-called White) men in drag. Those are ugly men in wigs.
Since when do you see men, over 18, with chins that narrow and feminine? You just have bad taste, you probably like overweight girls. :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Since when do you see men, over 18, with chins that narrow and feminine? You just have bad taste, you probably like overweight girls. :ROFLMAO:

I just don’t like Edomite (so-called White) men In wigs like you because I’m not into men like you are, Esau 😂.

So you’re going to have to cope harder, redcel.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
That trans girl you posted has 2 times more jaw volume than the feminine girl that approached me. Keep coping you Israelite 😂

You posted a masculine looking Edomite (so-called White) man in wig too 😆.

• JFL
You don't understand sexual dimorphism right? Because personally I have never seen a guy with a chin as narrow as my future stacy girlfriend.

I don’t do redcel pseudoscience like “dimorphism” because I go off facts and Edomite (so-called White) men go and get your chins receded all the time.

• JFL
I don’t do redcel pseudoscience like “dimorphism” because I go off facts and Edomite (so-called White) men go and get your chins receded all the time.

I'm not white, I am east asian. Why would I care what whites do to their bodies? That is their choice.

Also I am going to watch this video you recommended to me so I can become more blackpilled and plan my next surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 24507
I'm not white, I am east asian. Why would I care what whites do to their bodies? That is their choice.

Also I am going to watch this video you recommended to me so I can become more blackpilled and plan my next surgery.

Edomites (so-called White people) are red not “white,” redcel and you obviously care since you kept trying to defend that Edomite man in drag that you posted.

Red face not “white.”

Plastic surgery to get your chin receeded.

Y’all are tone trying to look like Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) men 🤣.

• JFL
Edomites (so-called White people) are red not “white,” redcel and you obviously care since you kept trying to defend that Edomite man in drag that you posted.

Red face not “white.”

View attachment 2081775

Plastic surgery to get your chin receeded.

View attachment 2081773

Y’all are tone trying to look like Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) men 🤣.

Why are you referring to me as white when I am not white?

I am not redcel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :oops: :lul:

• Ugh..
Why are you referring to me as white when I am not white?

I am not redcel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :oops: :lul:

Edomites (so-called White people) are red not “white,” redcel 🤣.

• JFL
Yes they are tomato.

Happy Food GIF by Subway Sverige

Very red but red girls can be very beautiful especially when they blush :oops: :oops: :oops:

Red whores can only be ugly whores. There are no beautiful Edomite (so-called White) women, ugly redcel 😆.

• JFL
Red whores can only be ugly whores. There are no beautiful Edomite (so-called White) women, ugly redcel 😆.

So you think black girls and red girls are both ugly...

So what are you into? Trans girls that you have a lot of pictures of?

• Ugh..
So you think black girls and red girls are both ugly...

So what are you into? Trans girls that you have a lot of pictures of?

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, ugly redcel and Edomite (so-called White) women and Hamite (so-called African) women are ugly. I’m into Israelite (so-called Negro) women. I don’t do Edomite men in wigs like you do, beasty 🤣.

• Woah
“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, ugly redcel and Edomite (so-called White) women and Hamite (so-called African) women are ugly. I’m into Israelite (so-called Negro) women. I don’t do Edomite men in wigs like you do, beasty 🤣.

View attachment 2081792

What is the difference between Hamite (so-called African) women that you don't like compared to Israelite (so-called Negro) women of your own that you like?

• Ugh..
What is the difference between Hamite (so-called African) women that you don't like compared to Israelite (so-called Negro) women of your own that you like?

Their beauty, their feminine thick bodies, and their intelligence; all of which Israelite (so-called Negro) women have in abundance and all of which Hamite (so-called African) women don’t have.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Their beauty, their feminine thick bodies, and their intelligence; all of which Israelite (so-called Negro) women have in abundance and all of which Hamite (so-called African) don’t have.

I agree that they need higher intelligence to balance your lower intelligence. :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Her bones are more masculine... and features more masculine overall like those brows. And also filters/editing to make the skin look flawless.

And my girl has better facial leanness genes but if that black haired girl were to have a leaner face she might not look much better because she has not feminine chin.
sounds like a whole lot of cope the girl i posted is not even the same species as the girl in OP

No point arguing with this nigger when he can't read a simple chart

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 24507
I agree that they need higher intelligence to balance your lower intelligence. :ROFLMAO:

They need higher intelligence to balance your stupidity, 🦍 😂.

• JFL
sounds like a whole lot of cope the girl i posted is not even the same species as the girl in OP

It’s no point in arguing with you, dumb nigger Edomite (so-called White) man because you couldn’t even read the chart correctly and kept posting a photoshopped chart like a dummy 🤣.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18544

@Ozell Israelite thinks I'm white still despite me saying I'm Oriental many times. I feel bad for him, over.

• Ugh..
@Ozell Israelite thinks I'm white still despite me saying I'm Oriental many times. I feel bad for him, over.

I feel bad for you, 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man that you’re still claiming to be “white” when you’re red.

• JFL
Like I said anyone can look much better with filters and editing to make skin flawless. But bonewise and leanness, my girl fogs.

Your girl literally is bordering on trans

I feel bad for you, 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man that you’re still claiming to be “white” when you’re red.

I'm an ape-looking Oriental (so-called East Asian) man not a redcel

• Ugh..
I'm an ape-looking Oriental (so-called East Asian) man not a redcel

You’re an 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man and tell that dumb 🦍 @anoright to stop making himself look like an idiot like he did the other day about Mizraim (ancient Egyptians) being black thread 😆.

• JFL
anyone who disagrees with him is an Edomite (so-called white) man or one of my alt accounts according to him

Like I said anyone can look much better with filters and editing to make skin flawless. But bonewise and leanness, my girl fogs.
idk man you may be blind

• JFL
  • Ugh..
anyone who disagrees with him is an Edomite (so-called white) man or one of my alt accounts according to him

All I know is you got embarrassed in the thread about Egyptians the other day because you kept making an idiot out of yourself in that thread making claims that even other retarded Edomite (so-called White) men would laugh at 🤣.

• JFL
All I know is you got embarrassed in the thread about Egyptians the other day because you kept making an idiot out of yourself in that thread making claims that even other retarded Edomite (so-called White) men would laugh at 🤣.

literally we wuzzing right now
ancient egyptians weren't black but keep coping nigger

• Ugh..
  • JFL
literally we wuzzing right now
ancient egyptians weren't black but keep coping nigger

They were, nigger Edomite (so-called White) man.

Herodotus: “The Colchians, Ethiopians and Egyptians have thick lips, broad nose, woolly hair and they are burnt of skin.”

Keep coping though, 🦍.

• JFL
They were, nigger Edomite (so-called White) man.

Herodotus: “The Colchians, Ethiopians and Egyptians have thick lips, broad nose, woolly hair and they are burnt of skin.”

Keep coping though, 🦍.

I think you need to take your schizophrenia medication :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

• Ugh..
I think you need to take your schizophrenia medication :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

I think you need to take your schizophrenic medication, ugly redcel 🤣.

• +1
What happened with this girl? Anyone other girls approach you?

• +1
What happened with this girl? Anyone other girls approach you?

Nothing happened I text her saying I want to meet and idk what happened but she just responded with very short phrases.

I begged her and I told her I wanted her a lot but she said I was acting weird.

I was very confused because I thought she liked me a lot so I was simping for her. This is just so confusing.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Nothing happened I text her saying I want to meet and idk what happened but she just responded with very short phrases.

I begged her and I told her I wanted her a lot but she said I was acting weird.

I was very confused because I thought she liked me a lot so I was simping for her. This is just so confusing.
I'm a loser autist and even I know not to simp cmon man! Ofc chad would get some regardless but might have made the difference if you quickly arranged something

• +1
View attachment 2079492

For those who didn't know, I have been in Europe.

So I was in public with a mask, because I am insecure of my face. A blond blue eye tanned girl approaches me while I am wearing mask and says hi. I was wondering why she approached maybe because my height is good.

She asks me what is my instagram. AND I ONLY HAVE 1 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT but I don't have any followers or post my face. So I don't want to seem non NT so I don't want her to know I have no personal social media....

So I just say "no." AND IMMEDIATELY SHE JUST LOOKED SO OFFENDED. I knew I messed up, this was probably the first time she heard "no" in her life. I really liked her and I was not trying to reject her.

But I saved myself because I asked her for her telephone number. We have been texting and I told her I didn't tell her my instagram because I didn't know her. I asked for her instagram in text and she gave it to me and WTF she has over 4 000 followers. I need to keep hiding my non NT from her I think I might have a good chance but idk.

I also feel embarrassed that I MASTURBATED TO HER INSTAGRAM PICTURES EVERY DAY. She is seriously stacy, anyone who says she isn't is coping only because I am East Asian and she approached me.

I thought I was dreaming when a stacy approached me, I didn't believe it. She looked so good, I got so stacystruck.
Good job