If JBW is fake then name one race that mogs a white Chad

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Name one ethnic group that mogs a white Chad any ethnic Chad you think can of pales in comparison to white chads no ethnic Chad is on a white chads level no ethnic normie is on a white normies level

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird, FailedNormieManlet, ;-; and 3 others
literally all ethnic chads mog white chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Ryan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
No one mgos White Chad

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 8 others
Bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50579, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt, fauxfox and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
Jews mog white goys hard @ReadBooksEveryday

Even an oldcel hebrew mogs white chad hard

95012536.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 25377 and 5 others
False dichotomy, white chad is best looking but some chadpreets n changs aren’t far behind. Average population whites are also better looking but that’s not proof of JBW. It just means whites are on avg better lookinh and women go for better looking taller men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 2268, currylightskin and 1 other person
A half white chad

Name one ethnic group that mogs a white Chad any ethnic Chad you think can of pales in comparison to white chads no ethnic Chad is on a white chads level no ethnic normie is on a white normies level
This is horse puckey. No race mogs as far as that goes.

• +1
Reactions: yomomma
White Chad is unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 2268 and 4 others
False dichotomy, white chad is best looking but some chadpreets n changs aren’t far behind. Average population whites are also better looking but that’s not proof of JBW. It just means whites are on avg better lookinh and women go for better looking taller men
Send a white man and an Indian man to China see who gets more female attention

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16369, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GetShrekt
Jbw=ethnic cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Dravidians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 17872
Mixed

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tom Jones
Mulatto @AlexBrown84

“Jbw” is a redcel cope because of it actually existed most incels wouldn’t be redcels and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men wouldn’t have needed to create the Manosphere and the “blackpill” and “racepill” to cope with the fact that nobody wants y’all ugly animals 😂.

Y’all apes need to cope harder.

• JFL
“Jbw” is a redcel cope because of it actually existed most incels wouldn’t be redcels and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men wouldn’t have needed to create the Manosphere and the “blackpill” and “racepill” to cope with the fact that nobody wants y’all ugly animals 😂.

View attachment 2063346

have you not noticed that most of the incels on this forum are indians and other shitskins?

jfl at calling us apes when you're a literal ape looking nigger piece of shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FrameMogger and Deleted member 24507

View attachment 2063346

have you even read the graph you've posted

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
have you not noticed that most of the incels on this forum are indians and other shitskins?

jfl at calling us apes when you're a literal ape looking nigger piece of shit

I noticed that most of the incels are you ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂.

That’s why you’re angry because you even know y’all ugly apes are majority of the incels in the incel community 😆.

have you even read the graph you've posted

Have you read, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man? Because if you did you wouldn’t be making an idiot out of yourself with this question.

• JFL
Have you read, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man? Because if you did you wouldn’t be making an idiot out of yourself with this question.
The graph YOU posted says that White men have the lowest rates of not being in a relationship, retarded nigger. :lul:
Graph738

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 16369, sibience and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24507
"Adolescents without romantic relationships"

can't tell if trolling or not

jfl at the average nigger iq

Yeah and those without the relationships the most are you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂. Those with the most relationships are Moabites and Ammonites (so-called Orientals) according to the chart and y’all apes have the lowest amount of relationships. I can already tell you’re slow since you can’t even read the chart correctly because you want to cope so badly because you ugly redcels are the majority of incels according to statistics by far 😆. Oh and “IQ” has nothing g to do with intelligence, ape looking Edomite man 🤣.

An IQ score doesn't measure your practical intelligence: knowing how to make things work, says Richard Nisbett, a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan. It doesn't measure your creativity. It doesn't measure your curiosity.”

Keep showing how stupid you apes are though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and sibience
Yeah and those without the relationships the most are you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂. Those with the most relationships are Moabites and Ammonites (so-called Orientals) according to the chart and y’all apes have the lowest amount of relationships. I can already tell you’re slow since you can’t even read the chart correctly because you want to cope so badly because you ugly redcels are the majority of incels according to statistics by far 😆.
are you fucking retarded?

it says:
under 40% of white men are not in a relationship
around 40% of black men are not in a relationship
around 40% of hispanic men are not in a relationship
around 60% of asian men are not in a relationship

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 24507
are you fucking retarded?

it says:
under 40% of white men are not in a relationship
around 40% of black men are not in a relationship
around 40% of hispanic men are not in a relationship
around 60% of asian men are not in a relationship

It says 60% of you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men aren’t in relationships, dumb redcel in your adolescence 😂.

I can’t believe how stupid you are, but then again you are the same ape that was talking about “IQ” when that has nothing to do with intelligence. So it’s not surprising you don’t know how to read a simple chart correctly 😆.

👉An IQ score doesn't measure your practical intelligence👈: knowing how to make things work, says Richard Nisbett, a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan. It doesn't measure your creativity. It doesn't measure your curiosity.”

Keep trying and maybe you’ll be on my level of intelligence one day, ape but keep coping because y’all ugly redcels are majority of the incels in the incel community because nobody wants you ugly beasts 🤣.

Last edited:
  • JFL
i genuinely cannot tell if you're being serious and just missing the "WITHOUT" or just trolling

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
i had to label it for your retarded nigger brain
View attachment 2063573

Too bad it says you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men aren’t in relationships, retarded ape 🤣.

No amount of coping is going to change that 60% of you beasts are redcels.

Too bad it says you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men aren’t in relationships, retarded ape 🤣.

View attachment 2063576

No amount of coping is going to change that 60% of you beasts are redcels.
it says less than 40% of whites are WITHOUT romantic relationships which means over 60% HAVE a romantic relationship
if it said less than 40% HAVE a romantic relationship that would mean more 60% are WITHOUT a romantic relationships

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 24507
i genuinely cannot tell if you're being serious and just missing the "WITHOUT" or just trolling

I can tell you’re another dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that’s coping with the fact that you beasts are majority of the incels in the incel community and the fact that you couldn’t even the chart correctly was another dead giveaway that you’re a dumb redcel with 0 intelligence 😂. Oh and you were just trolling me with your Cider enjoyer burner account just an hour ago, ugly Edomite man 😆.

• JFL
you were just trolling me with your Cider enjoyer burner account just an hour ago, ugly Edomite man 😆.
actual schizo i literally have no idea who that is, this is my only account

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24507
it says less than 40% of whites are WITHOUT romantic relationships which means over 60% HAVE a romantic relationship
if it said less than 40% HAVE a romantic relationship that would mean more 60% are WITHOUT a romantic relationships

It says 60% of ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men aren’t in relationships, dummy 😂. Dod you fail English class in the third grade or math class? Because you’re pretty slow and dumb even for an ape 😂.

actual schizo i literally have no idea who that is, this is my only account

Now the ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man is now pretending that he doesn’t know about his own burner account because hat he was trolling me on this thread with just an hour ago lol. You really are a dumb ape Edomite man. You can’t read a simple chart correctly because you want to cope so badly, you can’t even comprehend facts correctly, and you can’t co strict a coherent sentence together either 😂.

It says 60% of ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men aren’t in relationships, dummy 😂. Dod you fail English class in the third grade or math class? Because you’re pretty slow and dumb even for an ape 😂.
alright im done there's no getting through to your nigger brain you're just too retarded to comprehend that if 40% are without a relationship that means 60% are in one not the reverse dumbass

• Ugh..
alright im done there's no getting through to your thick nigger brain you're just too retarded to comprehend that if 40% are without a relationship that means 60% are in one not the reverse dumbass

You’re just too dumb to see that it says that 60% of you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men are redcels and aren’t in relationships at all and you’re too dumb to even put periods at the end of sentences 😂. It’s not my fault that you’re a coping dumb Edomite man with poor reading comprehension skills, ugly beast. Go cope somewhere else, dummy 🤣.

You’re just too dumb to see that it says that 60% of you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men redcels and aren’t in relationships at all and you’re too dumb to even put periods at the end of sentences 😂. It’s not my fault that you’re a coping dumb Edomite man with poor reading comprehension skills, ugly beast. Go cope somewhere else, dummy 🤣.

isn't it about time you upload another we wuz kangz video?

mirin post to rep ratio

• Ugh..
alright im done there's no getting through to your nigger brain you're just too retarded to comprehend that if 40% are without a relationship that means 60% are in one not the reverse dumbass
View attachment 2063590

Oh and writing what the chart doesn’t say in your photoshop shows how even dumber you actually are, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. This is what the chart actually says, ugly beast:

60% of you ugly Edomite men are redcels and don’t have a relationship at all according to the chart, ugly redcel 😂. Cope harder but this time try to being actual facts to the table instead of your delusional coping mechanisms.

Last edited:
  • JFL

isn't it about time you upload another we wuz kangz video?

mirin post to rep ratio
View attachment 2063593

Isn’t it about time you show dumb are by not being able to read a simple chart, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man?

I love your coping mechanism but it’s not working, ugly beast 😂. Nobody wants you ugly Edomite men, but even your own ugly red whores want you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
that's a different chart nigger

A comma goes after “chart,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. Can you get even dumber than before, ape? Do you have any intelligence whatsoever? And this chart is saying the samething as the other one, ape looking Edomite man 😆.

Nice try though, ape but nothing you tried worked because you’re an awful coping ape looking Edomite man and that’s why you got so emotional because you know nobody wants you ugly animals.

Last edited:
Yes ethnic chads are as good as whites.

Chadriguez:
30439229 E7F2 4262 92E4 DDEF6E9ADB41

Tyrone:

F4B5B279 1ADD 4D0D 9696 753638CB6BC8

Chang

4808AC9E D7D5 4A5C B93D E0F4234028A7

Chadpreet

5B0EACED CDC8 42A0 B972 4DC5C6B6812A

White chad

29E65A1F 16A1 4DE4 9976 7C5953D27C96

I’d say all these men are equal.

Race doesn’t matter. What matters is good bones, symmetry, harmony, and collagen along with lean body and large frame.

Race pill is cope and BS.

@Pakicel
@randanon
@FailedNormieManlet
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@thereallegend
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16369 and thereallegend
Yes ethnic chads are as good as whites.

Chadriguez:
View attachment 2063606

Tyrone:

View attachment 2063625

Chang

View attachment 2063626

Chadpreet

View attachment 2063627

White chad

View attachment 2063628

I’d say all these men are equal.

Race doesn’t matter. What matters is good bones, symmetry, harmony, and collagen along with lean body and large frame.

Race pill is cope and BS.

@Pakicel
@randanon
@FailedNormieManlet
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@thereallegend
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
OLD experiments say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18544