A Stick Of Butter A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
I seriously think you should do some research into this guy, this guy provides very valuable information about health and nutrition. Although... you should fact check his information and dont blindly listen to his advice

I think its important to have unconventional information and non-mainstream opinions on health and longevity

the conventional wisdom in regard to health and nutrition is to go on a low fat, high carb, moderate protein diet high in fruits and vegetables

however... it is known that low fat diets are harmful and fruits, vegetables and grains are known to contain soy estrogen, anti-nutrients, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens, pesticides, proteins such as gluten that can trigger autoimmune diseases, wheat germ agglutinins, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, PLANTS ALSO ABSORB AIR POLLUTANTS INCLUDING CARBON MONOXIDE THAT COMES OUT OF THE EXAUST OF YOUR CARS!

"Some depolluting plants are indeed very effective in absorbing carbon monoxide, this is particularly the case of spider plants. It has been proven that the latter, absorbs almost all pollutants, including carbon monoxide."

most people are told all their life to avoid fats and avoid cholesterol when fats, INCLUDING saturated fats and cholesterol are VERY GOOD FOR YOU and you NEED CHOLESTEROL because it CONVERTS TO TESTOSTERONE which is very important for your health and longevity etcetera...

CholesterolTestosterone Pic

the evolution of the human brain was the direct result of our ability to transition from a gatherer species to a hunter/gatherer species and as a result of increased consumption of meat and fat it allowed our brain to rapidly evolve at a quicker rate

THE BRAIN IS MOSTLY MADE OF FAT AND CHOLESTEROL SO IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT YOUR BRAIN NEEDS SATURATED FAT, CHOLESTEROL TO FUNCTION PROPERLY

"25% of the cholesterol in your body is found in your brain"

IF YOU GO ON A LOW CHOLESTEROL, LOW FAT DIET YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY STARVING YOUR BRAIN OF THE NUTRIENTS IT NEEDS TO FUNCTION

Theevolutionofhumanbrain 150111035916 conversion gate01 thumbnail 4 1681594674

"According to paleontology, the human brain size started its unique growth when a group of primate started to eat meat. Brain is a high consumption organ, it require much more energy than we can gather from wild plant versions. We evolved by eating meat. Cooked meats and fat was important because it is calorically dense and required less energy to digest allowing the brain to satisfy its energy needs"

AND ON TOP OF THAT there is a generational decline in the nutrients contained in fruits and vegetables due to soil monocropping and industrial farming of plants that leads to soil depletion of nutrients

fruits and vegetables actually purify the environment from pollutants and they are ENVIORNMENTAL CLEANERS

a NASA study has proven this time and time again

no your grandma was wrong, fruits and vegetables are actually bad for your health and toxic. And everybody should be supplementing with a daily multi-vitamin to make up for the generational decline in soil and nutrients contained in fruits and vegetables

THE REASON GRAINS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES CONTAIN ANTI-NUTRIENTS:
"Grains contain these harmful chemicals as a result of evolution: they defend the plants from predators and help ensure the survival and propagation of their genes. In comparison, animals deploy the fight or flight response when encountering danger."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, smoothsexy, CsCurry and 5 others
Interestingly, 20g-40g of cow milk butter is included is daily breakfast in russian (and maybe other ex-Soviet) institutions, such as public schools, military etc, but the original reason was to add calories to daily calories intake, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17829
butter coffee is legit as fuck for ballsmaxing

im trying to read up on the literature about this before I start, jfl how bad brainwashing is because I feel super unhealthy even thinking about not having fruits and vegetables

if i do do this tho im prob gonna have an orange a day before my workout, i do really well with oranges and citrus

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
im trying to read up on the literature about this before I start, jfl how bad brainwashing is because I feel super unhealthy even thinking about not having fruits and vegetables

if i do do this tho im prob gonna have an orange a day before my workout, i do really well with oranges and citrus
I guess you like consuming soy estrogen, anti-nutrients, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens, pesticides, proteins such as gluten that can trigger autoimmune diseases, wheat germ agglutinins, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene and carbon monoxide Before every workout?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I guess you like consuming soy estrogen, anti-nutrients, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens, pesticides, proteins such as gluten that can trigger autoimmune diseases, wheat germ agglutinins, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene and carbon monoxide Before every workout?
i mean, you can probably say the same thing about meat lmfao, u honestly think there isnt shit in walmart and costco meat either? id rather be eating meat, all im saying is that its nice to have some sugar before a workout, my only concern with this diet is the effect it has on the colon and intestines

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
Fantastic thread, but it’ll get buried unfortunately, most of this forum is too low IQ for carnivorism

4B032BC5 BEF6 481D 9E73 FF417E9208FA

Thats why I eat 10-15 eggs a day with butter, cholesterol is life. Also 200g of saturated fat a day

45C08946 D9B3 42A5 96EF F07AE0F8875B

27D5259D 8F68 4A9F AA0F 51E69D86A9DC

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cautier hasslich, horizontallytall, smoothsexy and 6 others
I melt french grass fed butter on my meat every day, and sometimes snack on it while I'm cooking. Tastes like ice cream once you've desensitised from sugar addiction.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Prettyboy
You're a hero. I'm full at 3 eggs. 5 fills like stomach explosion.
Do you exercise regularly? Speeding up metabolism is the key, you need to be lean, sleep a lot and be active

I love eating, and always hungry, even a 5 eggs omelette is nothing, I already can’t wait for the next one a few hours later :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, horizontallytall, Lmao and 3 others
Fantastic thread, but it’ll get buried unfortunately, most of this forum is too low IQ for carnivorism

View attachment 1800294

Thats why I eat 10-15 eggs a day with butter, cholesterol is life. Also 200g of saturated fat a day

View attachment 1800303

View attachment 1800299
thanks by the way, you should be drinking your eggs raw, food poisoning is actually a good thing, and your body creates antibodies to build a more stronger and developed immune system, and not exposing your body to viruses and bacteria leads to a weaker immune system which we have evolved for millions of years to develop a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria, parasites and viruses that are in our microbiome, you should definitely regularly expose and microdose your immune system to different viruses and bacteria so you can assimilate the genetics of those viruses and bacteria to create a stronger immune system and lymphatic system. Regularly eat things like insects and amphibians, live frogs, bugs, raw eggs, raw meats, raw organ meats, eat dirt (literally).

and exposing yourself to build your immune system also leads to a very strong and more powerful brainpower, I know it sounds insane but there is a connection between immune system and the brain and the brain and our immune system work together very closely. you should study it.

if you want to go more in depth into this I recommend you read the book called "let them eat dirt" or if you dont have time just watch this video

I know it sounds crazy but all the smartest people in the world are bat shit crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Lmao, Clark69 and 1 other person
thanks by the way, you should be drinking your eggs raw, food poisoning is actually a good thing, and your body creates antibodies to build a more stronger and developed immune system, and not exposing your body to viruses and bacteria leads to a weaker immune system which we have evolved for millions of years to develop a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria, parasites and viruses that are in our microbiome, you should definitely regularly expose and microdose your immune system to different viruses and bacteria so you can assimilate the genetics of those viruses and bacteria to create a stronger immune system and lymphatic system. Regularly eat things like insects and amphibians, live frogs, bugs, raw eggs, raw meats, raw organ meats, eat dirt (literally).

and exposing yourself to build your immune system also leads to a very strong and more powerful brainpower, I know it sounds insane but there is a connection between immune system and the brain and the brain and our immune system work together very closely. you should study it.

if you want to go more in depth into this I recommend you read the book called "let them eat dirt" or if you dont have time just watch this video

I know it sounds crazy but all the smartest people in the world are bat shit crazy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Im only saying this because this thread is probably only going to get 100 views or if im lucky 500 views and out of those 500 people that read this, 99% are not going to listen to me.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich and HerpDerpson
Im only saying this because this thread is probably only going to get 100 views or if im lucky 500 views and out of those 500 people that read this, 99% are not going to listen to me.
I honestly get what you’re saying and I am very interested in carnivore, I just wouldn’t eat gross shit like that cause I don’t really care that much, but I understand your point. I’m probably going to try doing carnivore starting next week. I just would never eat bugs or frogs lmao

• +1
I'll remember that, I legit don't get how can you eat over 2000 cal per day without sugar.
Fats are really easy way to get in calories, look at peanut butter, any butter for that matter, or oils, etc.

They have the highest calorie per gram.

If you need to bulk legit just smash peanut butter into a shake and call it a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
I honestly get what you’re saying and I am very interested in carnivore, I just wouldn’t eat gross shit like that cause I don’t really care that much, but I understand your point. I’m probably going to try doing carnivore starting next week. I just would never eat bugs or frogs lmao
this advice is not for the faint-hearted

this advice is not for the faint-hearted
I think there’s just a trade off and negligible returns from suffering that much to the point of disgust where as just eating like prettyboy is more than sufficient. I’d drink raw eggs but I’m not eating a poor frog

• JFL
Do you exercise regularly?
Not regularly. I went for 16% bf to 13% in two months while keeping the same weight. I'm so skinny I can probably gain in deficit though.

Fats are really easy way to get in calories, look at peanut butter, any butter for that matter, or oils, etc.
Yeah, I should definitely add more fats. Felt great on keto.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I think there’s just a trade off and negligible returns from suffering that much to the point of disgust where as just eating like prettyboy is more than sufficient. I’d drink raw eggs but I’m not eating a poor frog
Im not forcing you to eat a live frog :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
You should be drinking your eggs raw,
That’s a bad idea though, egg whites contain avidin, a tetrameric protein that binds to biotin (vitamin B7) , hindering it’s absorption and leading to biotin deficiency. Cooking the eggs destroys avidin and makes them an excellent source of biotin. The protein found in eggs is also lot more digestable cooked

I'm so skinny
That’s your problem then, you need to put on muscles to be hungry. They passively burn a lot of calories just by existing, which speeds up your metabolism and makes you hungry

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and HerpDerpson
That’s a bad idea though, egg whites contain avidin, a tetrameric protein that binds to biotin (vitamin B7) , hindering it’s absorption and leading to biotin deficiency. Cooking the eggs destroys avidin and makes them an excellent source of biotin. The protein found in eggs is also lot more digestable cooked
low IQ

your right but your not understanding all of the information I just told you. I think it just went right over your head

you dont have to eat all of your eggs raw, just some of it raw

Mirin' thread. Too many people are brainwashed by the vegan cuck cult nowadays

• +1
Mirin' thread. Too many people are brainwashed by the vegan cuck cult nowadays
the vegan diet is worse than even the Standard American Diet

Image 1

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Moggable and randomvanish
Take the raw butter pill

Interestingly, 20g-40g of cow milk butter is included is daily breakfast in russian (and maybe other ex-Soviet) institutions, such as public schools, military etc, but the original reason was to add calories to daily calories intake, most likely.
No wonder they’re so weak