A stupid shitskin called me a “manwhore” today

Johan

Johan

184cm MTN
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
4,142
Reputation
15,559
Dumb ass foid called me a manwhore because I’ve made out with 2 girls at parties😂

I’m gonna ask her to apologise tomorrow and if she doesn’t I’ll send my female friend to confront her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and Mogmo
Dumb ass foid called me a manwhore because I’ve made out with 2 girls at parties😂

I’m gonna ask her to apologise tomorrow and if she doesn’t I’ll send my female friend to confront her
No need to be racist brah, also shes prolly just jealous cos noone wants her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Johan
Dumb ass foid called me a manwhore because I’ve made out with 2 girls at parties😂

I’m gonna ask her to apologise tomorrow and if she doesn’t I’ll send my female friend to confront her
Lynch
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Johan

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
25
Nyrо
Nyrо
islaymtbs
Replies
18
Views
108
SHONDASHEEP
SHONDASHEEP
brotato78
Replies
1
Views
16
Bat
Bat
psltristan1
Replies
37
Views
160
psltristan1
psltristan1
AutistKhan
Replies
10
Views
54
sugarfucker
sugarfucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top