Today I got called ugly again

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,065
Reputation
13,317
Like idk why but atleast once a month I get called ugly by some random person

Today it was a friend of mine

Idk what it was but he said ,,yeah bro with your ugly ass‘‘

I didn’t really care but I was like silent for a moment

I even thought I looked good today
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1
I get called ugly online a lot. It doesn't mean anything.
 
its okay, you will be htn by 2028 ❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
I get called ugly online a lot. It doesn't mean anything.
Online is something different

It’s irl

When someone tells you something irl then it means it’s true
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
18
truesub5--
truesub5--
F
Replies
10
Views
113
fabiasan
F
supergoat972
Replies
12
Views
88
supergoat972
supergoat972
N
Replies
0
Views
16
Narek1555
N
brotato78
Replies
1
Views
14
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top