A surefire way to tell whether your physique appeals to the male or female gaze more

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Is to notice what guys and girls say when they notice it.

If they overwhelmingly ask things that are associated with bodybuilding, like
“Are you a bodybuilder”
“Are you on a diet / do you only eat chicken - rice”
“How much do you bench”

You are seen as a tryhard and mostly appeal to the male gaze, probably you are too buff

F6359D3C 006D 43D1 93CE 417E3053BBCA
ED288FA4 5F5F 4154 968A 77E239F3E7EC

While if you get remarks like
“What sport do you play”
“Are you competitive in x y sport”
anything pointing towards you just doing some sport and being athletic, chances are people think you are genetically fit, you appeal to the female gaze.

Being associated with bodybuilding is tryhard, while looking athletic is envyable. You want people to think you do athletics, some combat sport, a team sport or perhaps swimming, even if you don’t.

Being lean with some muscles is life, you need to look like a good hunter, like males were supposed to be.

A62B94FF 17ED 48A5 ADAC 6A8CD3ED1FEE

Strength training + sprinting + lots of cardio = ideal male physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 4946, Growth Plate and 54 others
its really ideal to have a normal bideltoid no vtaper and just some muscle while lean?

preach you dont even need to run swimming is way better
also should i mma max to bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Schönling, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
preach you dont even need to run swimming is way better
also should i mma max to bro
Running is second nature to man
We are bipedal and can sweat very good unlike most animals , we were meant to outrun everyone else

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, AlexBrown84, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Ezgif 4 fdccd63925

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
We are bipedal and can sweat very good unlike most animals , we were meant to outrun everyone else
true but swimming also develops musle and bones i think if you dislike running swimming is the go to option but sucks that you cant listen to music while swimming

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, WannaBeA6, Yerico7 and 3 others
was a part of wrestling team then lifted heavy high intensity low reps for most of my training without even doing accessories on and off
the things he said are pretty true
but you really have to focus on the back, shoulders, arms , chest

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
Every tall natural gymmaxxed guy will always have female gaze appeal just because of how hard it is to get big while tall.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, thereallegend, hypergamy and 16 others

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

You are seen as a tryhard and mostly appeal to the male gaze, probably you are too buff

View attachment 1752732View attachment 1752736

“What sport do you play”
anything pointing towards you just doing some sport and being athletic, chances are people think you are genetically fit, you appeal to the female gaze.

Being associated with bodybuilding is tryhard, while looking athletic is envyable. You want people to think you do athletics, some combat sport, a team sport or perhaps swimming, even if you don’t.

Being lean with some muscles is life, you need to look like a good hunter, like males were supposed to be.

View attachment 1752727

As a BBC natty gymcel, I get asked which sport I play a lot. Most people assume I play football (NFL for the UKcels)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Racky, Daniel Plainview and 4 others

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

“What sport do you play”

View attachment 1752727

True af. Shredded athlete physique is ideal.

But at some occasions/ parties when I get my shirt off, some salty or whatsoever girls approach me out like "Did you hit the gym before you came here?" stuff, although I didn't & I'm not big at all (Similar physique to yours with a bit more body fat, same height.)

I tell them that I do martial arts, which I did in the past but not now at the moment. Adds respect & interest for both genders.

What is your opinion on Trevor Signorino's physique? Is it ideal?

Versace-Dylan-Blue-Bruce-Weber-Campaign-Film-016.gif

• +1
I literally look DYEL if i cut out strength training . Its a lookism for me . Its different for everyone i guess

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Rt-Rust1
female gaze is classic bodybuilder type of physique like frank zane, not too huge, chest isnt too big and wide everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Tallooksmaxxer and eyes

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

“What sport do you play”

View attachment 1752727

pic just demonstrates no body for face and hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

“What sport do you play”

View attachment 1752727

its completely true.
This is my Thread about this topic

Girls desire a man with an athletic physique.. because its appeals the most natural and healthy
body builder is too extreme and because of that, its like unnormal = not good for offspring genes

fat = unhealthy = no attraction = not sexy
too skinny = unhealthy = no attraction = not sexy
too muscular = unhealthy = no attraction = not sexy

athletic (low body fat and a lil bit muscle) = healthy = attraction = sexy.

We all humans are controlled by our subconcious and our subconcious (instinct) decide, which person we find attractive/sexy and which not.

when a girl looking at you, and if you are athletic, her subconcious send a signal to her concious with "he is healthy enough to pass good genes to offspring" and her concious translate this to "fuck, i find him very attractive and im wet, i wanna fuck him"

thats the whole story

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and NegativeNorwood
True that, in one year you can already achieve a good body

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Yerico7
I get your message but usain bolt or whoever that sprinter is, isn't the ideal physique.

I think this physique mogs that sprinters and majority of girls would prefer this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 16110, datboijj and 2 others
100%. Stupid men believe their disgusting huge physique is going to get the ladies going. Nope. Not even close.

• Hmm...
Will look like he doesn’t lift in a T-shirt and without pump.

Ideal for actual body halo is something like David Laid, Trevor Signorino, Jeff seid.
A1053FF7 D3AD 481B A040 88112F91B18F
39ACBAED 1331 4D69 91C1 D8CF625C0014
DDA3D22B 283D 4764 8384 7517303ED16F

Women who say that this is too much are lying anyways. They will get wet at the sight of a body like this.

In general the main thing that matters is looking aesthetic: V taper, good insertions etc. Combine this with a good amount of size and mass and you will have a giga mogger physique like the ones above

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Descargue96, Schönling and 10 others
Extremes are never good; most people can't even get to the level you're speaking of or in either of the pictures you gave. In general, your shoulder-to-hip ratio, muscle insertions plus size, and leanness will determine how much your body appeals to women.

On one hand ur right

On the other, something like 90% of dudes will never look too muscular cuz shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Ideal for actual body halo is something like David Laid, Trevor Signorino, Jeff seid.
View attachment 1753534View attachment 1753538View attachment 1753536
Women who say that this is too much are lying anyways. They will get wet at the sight of a body like this.

In general the main thing that matters is looking aesthetic: V taper, good insertions etc. Combine this with a good amount of size and mass and you will have a giga mogger physique like the ones above
do you think laid looks not dyel??? jfl at laid fanboys

Jfl at calling me fanboy you fag.
He doesn’t look dyel next to the average man. And as I said above the main thing that matters are aesthetics anywways. And with tighter fitting clothing he looks definitely like he lifts

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and LooksOrDeath
Jfl at calling me fanboy you fag.
He doesn’t look dyel next to the average man. And as I said above the main thing that matters are aesthetics anywways. And with tighter fitting clothing he looks definitely like he lifts
Where did u go

you cant look like that without roids

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 19905
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and Deleted member 19551
what if I haven't talked to a normie in several years :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Prettyboy
great poster very helpful threads :feelshmm:
humans are subpar at sprinting (low top speed, high energy expenditure) but jogging is the second most energy efficient means of transportation after horses :feelshmm: at the same time jogging leads to subhuman physique while sprinting leads to ideal physique :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19551 and Rt-Rust1

He is lean as fuk and doesn’t dirty bulk with his jawline and zygos popping through his head, the guy that made that video is jealous as Fuk…

Of course he could look a lot bigger by bulking but why ruin his facial aesthetics?

its really ideal to have a normal bideltoid no vtaper and just some muscle while lean?
No, you want a superman v-taper which is why Frame > Muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

but wouldn't this be hard to maintain?

even the picture that op provided mogs 95% of todays men.

dunno, im somewhere in the middle. Right before getting too big. just enough to look moderately big in a shirt but like not too big where im a freak. Im like on the border of the natty limit

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Deleted member 19499 and Wallenberg
Not really. We were meant to outwalk everyone. But overall good post.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
you cant look like that without roids
Doesn’t matter. My point was what is ideal in the eyes of women.

But besides that Trevor seems natty and Jeff seid has god tier frame mesomorph genetics as you can see on his teenager pics and probably would have looked almost the same if he would have stayed natty.

If you have the genetics you can definitely atleast come close to their physiques after 5+ years of natty lifting
Where did u go
Needed to study a lot

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

“What sport do you play”

View attachment 1752727

Ppl ask me if i lay basketball 😑

“Are you a bodybuilder”
“How much do you bench”

“What sport do you play”

View attachment 1752727

Good thread but no chance the average user here has to worry about being too buff lol.

There's advantages of having a physique that appeals to the male gaze even if your sole goal for lifting is slaying.

Big one is that you intimidate, and command respect from other guys. In clubs and bars, that's very beneficial due to how competitive and aggressive other males can be with alcohol and females in the mix. I've known multiple good looking but skinny dudes who could pull, but also have been jumped and had the shit beaten out of them by other males out at bars and clubs.

It's also not like you can't appeal to both male and female gaze. Just get as jacked and big as you can without spilling over to the point where you lose your jawline. Personally, I like the way I look at 15% bf more than when I'm 8-12, because while my face isn't as sharp, I still have a visible jawline and cheekbones, but my muscles are a lot more filled out and I look a lot stronger and physically imposing

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Descargue96, ManzareK and 1 other person
Even usain bolt irl looks big as his frame is defo big

Majority here won't even be able to achieve bolts physique natty lol

But yes before I wanted to look like Jeff seid but I can never maintain the size and leanness

Natty bodybuilding for most will end up with a athletic sportsman physique tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19551
was a part of wrestling team then lifted heavy high intensity low reps for most of my training without even doing accessories on and off
the things he said are pretty true
but you really have to focus on the back, shoulders, arms , chest
also wrestled but started off fat as fuck so physique wasn't so good but it sure as hell got better every year by a major amount

still male gaze

Part of getting girls is intimidating other men.

female gaze is classic bodybuilder type of physique like frank zane, not too huge, chest isnt too big and wide everything

agreed, Frank Zane for sure but you will be told by incels this isnt true since they dont have the genetics or genetics
or let me repeat again the genetics to come close to him, yeah you need roids too but also balls to YOLO it and not give a fuck, if Zane was walking around on a beach he would cause more heads to turn than that gyal in the exorcist

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
agreed, Frank Zane for sure but you will be told by incels this isnt true since they dont have the genetics or genetics
or let me repeat again the genetics to come close to him, yeah you need roids too but also balls to YOLO it and not give a fuck, if Zane was walking around on a beach he would cause more heads to turn than that gyal in the exorcist
yeah its a hard physique to attain for sure heard he went crazy witht he stuff he took

Finally a sane person in this thread.

Even without t shirt it will only look good on people with average-short height.
This physique is auschwitz tier if you are +6'1

Woman say they dont like big muscles because they think every man that roids instantly becomes Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cuttler etc.

As you posted, David Laid, Connor Murphy type is best.

Also i have never seen a video of Connor that a girl tells him he is too muscular.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, germanlooks and Racky
Nah thats cope

you'd literally disappear with a shirt on with this much size lacking. but then again if u get that lean with that muscle defintion u are already above average genetically. getting decent size while being reasonably lean u need to be 95 percentile not everybody has that

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate