A symmetrical UEE, PTOSIS, UNDER EYE, etc. GTFIH. Extremely high IQ thread and research, no low iqs allowed.

H

helloim45iq

Iron
TLDR: Fixing asymmetries in your Maxillary Sinuses could improve A symmetrical UEE, PTOSIS, and Under Eye support. Also fixing the root of the issue should improve facial symmetry.
Lastly, in theory, if you could increase the size of your Maxillary Sinuses (maybe by heavy nose breathing, mouth taping, etc.) you could improve UEE and under eye support based on the information below.

Hi,
I signed on again to bless you all with this knowledge. READ THIS ALL IF YOU WANT TO COPE AND POTENTIALLY IMPROVE UEE, UNDER EYE SUPPORT, etc.
Visuals aside, this is important to address if it applies to you, still worth doing even if no visual benefits as it can cause issues down the road, or make UEE, etc. worse.

Silent Sinus Syndrome
(for high iq people)

Basically, when you have this condition, one of your Maxillary Sinuses shrinks.

What does that mean? Well one of the main characteristics of SSS(Silent Sinus Syndrome) is Enophthalmos!

Now Enophthalmos can be caused by various things, however in the case of SSS, it is caused by the shrinking of one of your Maxillary Sinuses, which over time changes the position of your fucking eye and causes shit like below(Enophthalmos).
A key trait of Enophthalmos is deep superior sulcus (UEE fuckers look this up for more pics).

SOLUTION?
SO the solution for this is normally a dual surgery, which 1 does some shit in your nose to fix the ROOT of the problem, and 2(the nasty/scary surgery), they go in and use some material to fix the position of your eye, which is called ORBITAL FLOOR SURGERY(may not be required, read on)
(Source)https://www.karger.com/Article/Fulltext/498964
Bascially the treatment is 1
Here is a before and after of the eye surgery (fuck that).
Before:

After:

HOLD UP So most of us don't want this fucking eye surgery, so getting to the ...

LIFE FUEL

IF things aren't too severe yet studies have shown that the Orbital Floor Surgery is not necessary(or any cosmetic procedure), only fixing the sinuses may let the Enophthalmos FUCKING CORRECT ITSELF, how? Read the orange text below.

"The timing and opting for orbital floor correction are a matter of debate. According to some reports, correction should be done in two stages.
(THIS IS THE KEY POINT)Aeration of the maxillary sinus sometimes suffices to improve enophthalmos and hypoglobus. Therefore, some argue for waiting a few months before addressing the orbit. Other advantages of this two-stage approach are avoidance of the risk of infection of the implant and of overcorrecting the globe position [5, 14]. Other data support a single-step correction, with the rationale of preventing complications of a second general anaesthesia and minimizing hospital stay [8]. We conducted a single-step procedure of endoscopic surgery and orbital reconstruction to minimize patient discomfort and with the aim of rapid rehabilitation. Even though sinus cultures were positive, there was no evidence of implant infection postoperatively during the follow-up period of 2 months, and recovery was complete and uneventful. A single-step correction using balloon sinuplasty technique for maxillary sinus aeration was recently reported [15]."

Basically what that means is that simply correcting root of the issue can fix the droopy eyelid, etc. after only a few months!

MOUTH BREATING WARNING

Studies show that mouth breathers have smaller Maxillary Sinuses! (the same thing that causes Enophthalmos) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289671/

What does that mean? Well I am not sure how significant these differences in sizes may be, but LARGER maxillary sinuses in theory should improve UEE and under eye support.

SO - NEVER FUCKING MOUTH BREATH AGAIN, GROW THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MAXILLARY SINUSES, NOSE BREATH LIKE A PHYSCO.

THOUGHTS??? (low quality, low IQ responses ignored)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, garoupilled_, AscendingHero and 11 others
aQ4y9Zu.gif

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
tbh always knew mouth breathing means shit quality meaning more tired in morning meaning more droopy eyelids

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I doubt it will have any significat effect after a certain age and your sinuses are form

Know you remind of a bitch that i almost fuck she had Enophthalmos , and she said she had breathing issues since kid, op is into something just need a time machine to fix my shitty upbringing

Really living up to your name, I'm pretty sure nobody who's been on this forum for over a week mouth-breathes still, and I doubt anyone on this forum has such an extreme case of ptosis / UEE as shown in those pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 5634
I doubt it will have any significat effect after a certain age and your sinuses are form
Read the thread before doubting you dumb cunt. Don't need your low quality neuroticism in here.

Edit: Your other post is better.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9072
Really living up to your name, I'm pretty sure nobody who's been on this forum for over a week mouth-breathes still, and I doubt anyone on this forum has such an extreme case of ptosis / UEE as shown in those pictures.
Jesus christ you are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 9072
good thread op

• +1
Read the thread before doubting you dumb cunt. Don't need your low quality neuroticism in here.

Edit: Your other post is better.

i read the thread, how the fuck are you going to move your maxilla only by nose breathing after puberty?

Useful information tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
good thread op
Thx, I think it some good findings.

Even slightly increasing the size of your Maxillary Sinuses could potentially improve eye area a fair bit. More fuel to breath though nose / practice better breathing as well.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 9072
i read the thread, how the fuck are you going to move your maxilla only by nose breathing after puberty?
He's talking about maxillary sinuses. I think somehow they are all interconnected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Bro, read again, its not your fucking maxilla. Its your Maxillary Sinuses. They are fucking mini lungs in your face that support your eyes, and when they shrink, your eyes move, it happens to old fucks not just young people, and they can grow as well at any age, thats the life fuel!

Not to mention they have a HUGE effect on eye area even when shrinking a bit, look what happens to the fucks with Enophthalmos that I posted.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, godlikesz, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
He's talking about maxillary sinuses. I think somehow they are all interconnected.

Yes obviously if your maxilla is pushing the sinuses behind youre going to have fucked up breating, but the only wait to fix that after puberty will be double jaw surgery

Bro, read again, its not your fucking maxilla. Its your Maxillary Sinuses. They are fucking mini lungs in your face that support your eyes, and when they shrink, your eyes move, it happens to old fucks not just young people, and they can grow as well at any age, thats the life fuel!

Not to mention they have a HUGE effect on eye area even when shrinking a bit, look what happens to the fucks with Enophthalmos that I posted.
View attachment 723179

Ok i fill you, just wanted to add to the debate, youre right breating tru your mouth is retarded

Ok i fill you, just wanted to add to the debate, youre right breating tru your mouth is retarded
Even though you don't believe in the info, mouth breathing can cause more droopy eyelids cause of shit breathing quality meaning your more tired causing more sleepy/tired eyes

• +1
Yes obviously if your maxilla is pushing the sinuses behind youre going to have fucked up breating, but the only wait to fix that after puberty will be double jaw surgery
This is happening behind the maxilla.

• +1
Even though you don't believe in the info, mouth breathing can cause more droop eyelids cause of shit breathing quality meaning your more tired causing more sleepy/tired eyes

The more your maxilla is backwards the less sinus space you have

Check it in 3d
Maxillary Sinus 1

Op is right but nose breathing is not the only thing youll need to do if you are recessed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The more your maxilla is backwards the less sinus space you have

Check it in 3dView attachment 723181

Op is right but nose breathing is not the only thing youll need to do if you are recessed
Even if you can't move, Mouth breathing can still make your eyes look tired imo. Cause of shitty breathing quality.

• +1
Even if you can't move, Mouth breathing can still make your eyes look tired imo. Cause of shitty breathing quality.

I agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Since mewing I made it a point to always nose breath when lifting. My ability to nose breath improved as a result. I did the same with cardio and that became easy. Running demands even more respiration and maintaining strict nose breathing does limit how long I can go before needing to stop but this also feels like it's a legitimate workout for nose breathing rather then just improving my cardiac efficiency.

When are high IQ users online?

Wouldnt surgical assist mse with facemask help with this.

Wouldnt surgical assist mse with facemask help with this.
How are you thinking that would help?
A quick definition here of SSS here.
Silent sinus syndrome is a rare clinical condition caused by unilateral maxillary sinus atelectasis with complete or partial opacification of the sinus. This leads to orbital enlargement and causes painless enophthalmos and hypoglobus. This unique orbital disorder will be discussed in the following case report.

**In simple words, what is happening is the slow collapsing of the say "nose lung", thus causing your eyes to sink and can later cause other issues like double vision.
Lack of breathing through nose causes shrinking of that nose lung, and if you have this above issue, or a deviated septum, it seems that could be the cause of eyelid Asymmetry.

• +1
How are you thinking that would help?
A quick definition here of SSS here.
Silent sinus syndrome is a rare clinical condition caused by unilateral maxillary sinus atelectasis with complete or partial opacification of the sinus. This leads to orbital enlargement and causes painless enophthalmos and hypoglobus. This unique orbital disorder will be discussed in the following case report.

**In simple words, what is happening is the slow collapsing of the say "nose lung", thus causing your eyes to sink and can later cause other issues like double vision.
Lack of breathing through nose causes shrinking of that nose lung, and if you have this above issue, or a deviated septum, it seems that could be the cause of eyelid Asymmetry.
Mse increased nasal breathing facemask to move maxilla forward.

@antiantifa
@betamanlet

I'm gonna bring this thread back to life. This is insanely underrated and important. The maxillary sinus and its pneumatization during growth (and possibly adulthood) are very important contributors to the under eye/ and malar/infraorbital region, as this shapes this up and forward. Most implants there are done to resemble this natural process.

I know of balloon surgery done to increase and expand sinus volume in those with chronic sinus problems. What are other ways we can perhaps expand this? Valsalva breath holding exercises perhaps?

Discussion is needed on methods

Pic below shows the effect of the pneumatizing maxillary sinus effects on the cheek line (where it says maxillary process).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218, never_lucky and 1 other person
@antiantifa
@betamanlet

I'm gonna bring this thread back to life. This is insanely underrated and important. The maxillary sinus and its pneumatization during growth (and possibly adulthood) are very important contributors to the under eye/ and malar/infraorbital region, as this shapes this up and forward. Most implants there are done to resemble this natural process.

I know of balloon surgery done to increase and expand sinus volume in those with chronic sinus problems. What are other ways we can perhaps expand this? Valsalva breath holding exercises perhaps?

Discussion is needed on methods

Pic below shows the effect of the pneumatizing maxillary sinus effects on the cheek line (where it says maxillary process).

View attachment 1000970

View attachment 1000978
Bump