A transexual girl i know likes snails i need advice

Deleted member 18436

Deleted member 18436

Solstice
She is cute in her 20s on hrt a bit weird. She loves snails but can't have them due to landlord but i don't care should i tell her i can keep your snail if you come over. I also read that most snails have parasites so i can't even put it on my dick if she bounces thoughts ?

Attachments

• 239664-1604x988-snail.jpg
    239664-1604x988-snail.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
you guys should do some gardening!

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Daily reminder : if a trans girl’s pussy is really wet, it isn’t because she likes you, it’s just a slimy residue of several men’s semen sitting and rotting in her hole.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Bitchwhipper2, youngmax and 1 other person
Daily reminder : if a trans girl’s pussy is really wet, it isn’t because she likes you, it’s just a slimy residue of several men’s semen sitting and rotting in her hole.
Her ass jelly :ogre:

• Woah
She is cute in her 20s on hrt a bit weird. She loves snails but can't have them due to landlord but i don't care should i tell her i can keep your snail if you come over. I also read that most snails have parasites so i can't even put it on my dick if she bounces thoughts ?
A transexual girl? You mean it's a dude?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and thecel
pour salt on them in front of her

• Woah
A transexual girl? You mean it's a dude?
I would argue "her" hormones are the same level of a bio woman and she looks better than allot of skanky whyte woman

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14077
I would argue "her" hormones are the same level of a bio woman and she looks better than allot of skanky whyte woman
That's about the gayest thing I've heard in a while. What is it with you kids so willing to be homosexual? That thing is a man. You're trying to mess with a man. His hormones are not the same as a "bio woman" because they don't come naturally. He's got a Y chromosome and will always have the bone structure of a male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, TsarTsar444 and bogii
That's about the gayest thing I've heard in a while. What is it with you kids so willing to be homosexual? That thing is a man. You're trying to mess with a man. His hormones are not the same as a "bio woman" because they don't come naturally. He's got a Y chromosome and will always have the bone structure of a male.
Looks better than a guy having to fuck a 300 pound land whale because he is ugly :feelshah:

• JFL
cmon man im eating curry rn!

• JFL
5C6B973B DC44 4279 9EF1 4A908E247FDF

B8B33540 F6BA 42DD A973 B45F7A8F94B8
AB0A21F5 3A02 41EF A1DB 136AF1A5191B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, thecel and Deleted member 18436
I make Japanese curry what one are you eating:feelsahh:
Always butter chicken, I tried different flavors recently (vindaloo and handi chicken) and wasn't a fan

• Woah
Always butter chicken, I tried different flavors recently (vindaloo and handi chicken) and wasn't a fan
Nice you should try a Japanese curry you only need like 6 ingrediants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Matthias8272
Looks better than a guy having to fuck a 300 pound land whale because he is ugly :feelshah:
You've got the mind of a disgusting pig. Better to be celebate.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18436 and thecel
  • +1
18436.jpg

• Woah
GET AFRICAN SNAILS THEY ARE HUUUGEE

• Woah
Schistoma.

• Woah
You don't like trannies now?

• Hmm...
You don't like trannies now?

What I said doesn’t mean I don’t like them. I posted the realitypilled truth.

Did you see that video in degeneracy megathread where the guy pushes out a load of semen from his ass from a few days ago into a bag then shits into it also and then puts in a bathtub with water and bathes in it?! That shit was nasty, this is what your reply reminded me of and now I feel like puking!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
Did you see that video in degeneracy megathread where the guy pushes out a load of semen from his ass from a few days ago into a bag then shits into it also and then puts in a bathtub with water and bathes in it?! That shit was nasty, this is what your reply reminded me of and now I feel like puking!
Link?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
Just found it, page 220 on degeneracy megathread, my fbi agent is not going to be happy when he sees this one!

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy and thecel
Avoid snails because they might mog you to oblivion:

JFL at this whole thread.

• JFL
Gay. Isn't it against the rules to post about transgender?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and thecel
What I said doesn’t mean I don’t like them. I posted the realitypilled truth.
What the heck?!!! You like dudes? What is this world coming to?

• Hmm...