A truly large frame on a man is a sight to behold

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Thick ass 9-10 inch wrists. Broad shoulders. Massive chest and ribcage. They just look big and intimidating as fuck without looking bulky or fat. It's incredible. They're actually more intimidating than many gymcels.

This is extremely rare and this is also only seen in older men that work manual labor jobs. I never see young guys with massive "I can crush your skull with a single punch" frames.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I dont feel mogged by GL guys. But when a tallfag with a top tier frame, hand size and wrist size appears i just want to shoot the motherfucker

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, mojopin, elfmaxx and 6 others
Yup people with good genetics are the only ones that are actually intimidating. Not autistic psl fags who squint everywhere they go and have mm haircuts but just regular ass tanned 6’+ Chad who has a striking face with big eyes and sharp features and a big skull. At least 20 inch bidelt.

i intimidate everyone in my highschool bc 6'3 24" bideltoid 16" arm mogger tbh

Yup people with good genetics are the only ones that are actually intimidating. Not autistic psl fags who squint everywhere they go and have mm haircuts but just regular ass tanned 6’+ Chad who has a striking face with big eyes and sharp features and a big skull. At least 20 inch bidelt.

@dicklet4incher say something about dick size being more impressive

Frames me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
HGH abuse will get you there. But there is a trade off to be made. There always is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and ZyzzReincarnate
Dennis Cyplenkov

I'm a rare subhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back