A very big mystery

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have found a woman on facebook, who is friends my oneitis's sisters and a guy who lives next door with them, has same hair and coloring with her and same last name but she is thicc. Could she be her older sister? My oneitis said she is the oldest sibling but what if she lied? What if she wanted to hide it from me?

Although, her being her sister doesn't make any sense since, judging from her looks and posts, her age is 25+, I'd say she is 28, that would be too old. Cousin could make sense but she looks similar to my oneitis for her to be cousin from her father's side. Unless my oneitis and her siblings have their mother's last name which is highly improbable.

Another scenario, is that she an aunt but again, that wouldn't make sense because she would have to be from the father's side due to last name. I'm tempted to send her a friend request to find out cause I don't have a clear view of her face to tell but she will 100% reject it and I will be left exposed as a stalker.

UPDATE: I found some pics of her face, she looks nothing like my oneitis so I don't really care anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Didn’t read

Here

Suck a cock