A virgin girl's attention is so pure

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
This is such an important part of why you should look for a virgin. Her attention is so pure. Double texting, chatting with you for hours, constantly checking up on you, sticking with you through hard times, experiencing new things and learning about sex together with you. This is something you can't buy. It's because of pair bonding. That's why you can turn a hoe into a housewife. You are just one of many for her so of course she won't care as much about you.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Canwefixit, Deleted member 2969 and 8 others
100% legit

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Lol my guy are you reffering to teen love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Vitruvian and john_cope
Cringe incel fantasy
I dont believe pair bonding is strictly to do with virginity. There are probably some girls who get horrifically abused but can still be in a loving and caring relationship later (if they can handle the prior emotional trauma that is)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel, Vitruvian, Effortless and 1 other person
I never had that and will never have that.

It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and SikKunt
Cringe incel fantasy
I dont believe pair bonding is strictly to do with virginity. There are probably some girls who get horrifically abused but can still be in a loving and caring relationship later (if they can handle the prior emotional trauma that is)
The more sex with different partners ones had the less they are able to pair bond, that's legit.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
You need face to have.

The more sex with different partners ones had the less they are able to pair bond, that's legit.
ok, but that's more of a lifestyle choice than a rigid scientific observation. otherwise very attractive people wouldn't screw so often because they'd be waiting for marriage. yet in reality we know attractive people have lots of sex and pretty stable marriages whereas ugly people don't have as much sex and have terrible marriages.

legit. i wish i had a clingy gf

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I don't know man, I had a fuck buddy that had been with 5 guys before me and she was fucking obsessed with me. Spamming me, getting mad over nothing and asking how I'm doing all the time.

Experiencing this right now, it’s beautiful
I don't know man, I had a fuck buddy that had been with 5 guys before me and she was fucking obsessed with me. Spamming me, getting mad over nothing and asking how I'm doing all the time.
5 is not too high, how old are you? if she’s above 20 that’s actually a very low N count, at least in today’s standards

Bipolar disorder

Very different than virgin love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Experiencing this right now, it’s beautiful

5 is not too high, how old are you? if she’s above 20 that’s actually a very low N count, at least in today’s standards

I think I was 16 and she was a year older
Bipolar disorder

Very different than virgin love.

I've experienced virgin love as well but they're very similar, when you get inside a girls head enough they all tend to act the same.

I think I was 16 and she was a year older

I've experienced virgin love as well but they're very similar, when you get inside a girls head enough they all tend to act the same.
Dick size?
Virginity is cope tbh. Its about who can give girls stromgest emotion and heartbreak

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Dick size?
Virginity is cope tbh. Its about who can give girls stromgest emotion and heartbreak
GL competing with her first-love and the 10 chads she fucked afterwards, including 5 at beach-resort holidays. All this while she was a teenager/young-adult and was less bitter and worn down + experienced more emotion and hormone fluctuations due to being younger.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
exactly, but virginity is kinda different though ngl

Yeah it depends on the girl tbh. The girl I lost my virginity to also lost her virginity to me, I then fucked her best friend(virgin too), they both stopped being friends but both of them were never clingy or obsessed with me meanwhile when I had my first girlfriend who was a virgin, she was super obsessed with me then another girl who was a fuck buddy but been with 5 guys was also super obsessed with me. Both would write me literal fucking book long paragraphs saying they love me and shit.
GL competing with her first-love and the 10 chads she fucked afterwards, including 5 at beach-resort holidays. All this while she was a teenager/young-adult and was less bitter and worn down + experienced more emotion and hormone fluctuations due to being younger.
I agree with this to a certain extent, but that kinda goes for most people tbh as people grow life just become less exciting, work, wake up work again. Nothing beats first love tho because emotions are so intense and heightened doesn't matter what age.

• Woah
You need to be in the first 5 sexual partners for a foid to really fall madly in love with you I think.
The older they get, the more dicks they've had inside them the more bitter and immune to bonding with a male.

My Ukrainian foid was a perfect example. She's my age.. early 30s
Sure we liked each other, we enjoyed sex, having dinner together.. talking about our jobs etc.. There was no love.
The moment i fucked up for the first time she said "it's over"..

Same with me.. i didn't even give a shit.

You need to be in the first 5 sexual partners for a foid to really fall madly in love with you I think.
The older they get, the more dicks they've had inside them the more bitter and immune to bonding with a male.

My Ukrainian foid was a perfect example. She's my age.. early 30s
Sure we liked each other, we enjoyed sex, having dinner together.. talking about our jobs etc.. There was no love.
The moment i fucked up for the first time she said "it's over"..

Same with me.. i didn't even give a shit.
Yeah because you're nothing special to her. You're one of many

• +1

same thing with guys

foids are annoying as fuck, virgin or not

only useful for sex and nothing else

think about it

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
The girl i went out on a date on sat and currently chatting up everyday (she always starts the convo) has a behavior like that. But probably i'm coping. No way a 19 toilet can be virgin

same thing with guys
Yeah but that doesn't make guys less valuable to the other sex, it only effects the guys happiness and thus indirectly the girls happiness. A smart chad will only settle for a non degenerate non hoe, while a girl doesn't care and only wants chad.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Good luck finding a female virgin over 14.

nice women
jfl if u think this exists

every female is annoying

even if u marry kissless virgin pure cute girl she will still be annoying as fuck and you will have to live with that

ideal is attractive girlfriend who lets you fuck raw whenever u want, living separately, and is obedient

• So Sad