A woman will NOT submit to a man that is less successful than her... (Regardless of being good looking)

Lol it's like we have to dumb it down for them into abc = 123 fashion.

Yet this is the community remember who constantly puke out this "high IQ, low IQ" nonsense meme.

Genuinely fucking dumb. Or just no life experience whatsoever.
You are more blue pilled than I thought

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
That sounds illogical. If she's submissive to you sexually, she's submissive to you in absolute terms, period.
No because your sexual desires are separate from what you want when you're not horny, this is why men who have a fetish to be dominated in bed aren't submissive in real life but are just sexually submissive. Women are the same in that regard, they will want you to lead in bed but in the relationship, they will try to tell you what to do, unless you live in a country that has traditional gender roles.

You are more blue pilled than I thought

I am not Blue Pilled lmao

Saying you are Red, Blue and Black pilled is as retarded as saying you are Left or Right wing. You cannot cater for all your views by saying you belong to a group of ideology. You can say you despise liberals and liberalism, for sure. I do that.

I acknowledge the black pill but I don't believe it is really relevant to me individually as a person, because I am at least a 5.5/10 in looks. Some would say 6/10. The black pill is simple. If you are below 4/10 it's over for you and I firmly agree with that. There are exceptions for tall 3/10 white men who travel to Asia of course, but outside that it really is over.

I am sick of talking about boring black pill though. It's straightforward. What is more interesting is Red-Pill and game for 4-7/10 normies, so these are the sorts of topics I gravitate to.

What you've said is true. Being sexually submissive and being submissive in a relationship are mutually exclusive.

This is sexually submissive.

2020 12 14 013733

Even though she's 4/10 and bug-eyed lmao.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
That sounds illogical. If she's submissive to you sexually, she's submissive to you in absolute terms, period.

You're a strawman typing with an Internet connection from your straw hut

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
You're a strawman typing with an Internet connection from your straw hut
Ngl at this point I've lost interest in debating this with you for free

Ngl at this point I've lost interest in debating this with you for free

It was never a debate when you didn't understand my point and was disagreeing with something I never meant.

I am not Blue Pilled lmao

Saying you are Red, Blue and Black pilled is as retarded as saying you are Left or Right wing. You cannot cater for all your views by saying you belong to a group of ideology. You can say you despise liberals and liberalism, for sure. I do that.

I acknowledge the black pill but I don't believe it is really relevant to me individually as a person, because I am at least a 5.5/10 in looks. Some would say 6/10. The black pill is simple. If you are below 4/10 it's over for you and I firmly agree with that. There are exceptions for tall 3/10 white men who travel to Asia of course, but outside that it really is over.

I am sick of talking about boring black pill though. It's straightforward. What is more interesting is Red-Pill and game for 4-7/10 normies, so these are the sorts of topics I gravitate to.

What you've said is true. Being sexually submissive and being submissive in a relationship are mutually exclusive.

This is sexually submissive.

View attachment 869063

Even though she's 4/10 and bug-eyed lmao.
My point was simply that most first world countries today have court systems that favour women and so women have power over men in court, and because of feminism, they tend to have a very domineering attitude towards the man that they are dating.

They are the complete opposite of traditional women back when the USA and Canada were true patriarchies. So, nowadays, the only way to find this equivalent where you are loved, respected and allowed to lead or where at least she doesn't try to control you is by going to a real patriarchy where women don't have the advantage. The only places that have kept their traditions are third world countries since feminism can't infect them. My goal isn't to find a girl who will have less power than me, I'd be fine with equality but that is so rare nowadays.

You're blue pilled if you don't see that in most relationships in western countries, women are the leaders and men submit to them. Society claims that we are equal but that is false, women know it and some have started to be open about it by either telling men to take back control or by telling them that they are meant to serve and dont deserve to be equal.

Men who live in third world countries never have to deal with that bullshit. They may be much poorer, but at least they are in control of their family and cannot be divorce raped. Just because it didnt happen to you doesnt mean that what I am saying is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
You're blue pilled if you don't see that in most relationships in western countries, women are the leaders and men submit to them. Society claims that we are equal but that is false, women know it and some have started to be open about it by either telling men to take back control or by telling them that they are meant to serve and dont deserve to be equal.

I believe this. I've read and learned about it too, just like you. I hate what is happening to masculinity. I've just bought the audiobook the free-agent lifestyle. I know full well how the game works. Dr Dre got taken to the cleaners by his wife of 25 years who he married before he became rich and famous. No prenup was signed. Divorce raped. I intend on sleeping around and avoiding relationships, UNLESS the right woman becomes available to me. I am technically speaking the most red-pilled guy on here, along with you probably, after hearing you.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407