A woman's body matters much more than her face if she is at least average-looking facially.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Before you continue reading, if you're a breeding-coper (someone who is obsessed with breeding and is highly eugenic because you believe in the ideology of muh human life is incomplete without breeding and producing an offspring :feelsuhh: into this world full of suffering) then this thread is not for you to read since you most likely believe a woman's face is the most important thing that decides whether the offspring produced from her would be of any quality or not. Meaning that you'll just yell out 'face > body on women' and ruin this thread.

For sexual attraction and arousal, a woman's body matters MUCH more than her face. Not saying that it doesn't matter and that you should just settle for an extremely ugly butter-face... or that you should be happy with railing any random good-bodied woman with a paper bag over her head. A woman's face does matter during sex, but like only 10% max, the rest is all about the body of a woman during sex.

Any normal male is turned on by looking at a woman's uncovered body, not by looking at her face. A butter-body female with a hot face would only draw a normal man towards herself because of her hot face (if she even were to draw any man towards her). Her face itself wouldn't give that normal man a boner or an instant orgasm. And let's say if that normal man was to sleep with her, he wouldn't be fully turned on by her at all because she doesn't have a good body. He would really have to try to get an erection and maintain it.

Speaking of drawing attention, just take a look at cartoons or animations involving cartoons for official/learning purposes. Every kid's cartoon or every animation-for-learning-purposes might feature a good looking female character, but the cartoon illustrators will never give that clothed female cartoon character large juicy tits with large nipples, thick thighs, wide hips and a huge round butt because they don't want to see the male audience have their attention drawn to the female cartoon character's body and secondary sexual characteristics. On the contrary, any adult comic that does or doesn't feature any explicit nudity will always contain female cartoon characters possessing large milkers, a skinny waist, wide hips, large buttocks and thick thighs because the purpose of these comics is to arouse the males who are reading their comics.

It's funny how people who believe attraction is completely visual (which is not wrong) and also only care about a woman's face exist. If you're one of those people who actually prefers a woman's face over her body for sexual attraction/arousal, then you might as well tell her not to get naked before you the next time she is in bed with you for a round. Why not just jerk off to her pretty face instead? You probably get a boner each time you see a random good looking female stranger's face on the street and just orgasm looking at her face alone while she is still clothed lol.

Imagine caring about a woman's face once she is already at least average looking facially. It's so pointless. Sure, a facially below average looking woman or an ugly woman can be a dealbreaker for STRs and LTRs. But once a woman looks average (5/10 facially) at least and has a full head of hair, her body matters past that point.

When you have intercourse with a woman, it's pretty much only about touching her body, grabbing her body, groping her body, squeezing her buttocks, squeezing her breasts, biting her legs, licking her whole body, kissing her whole body, SEEing her whole body (which is what helps you maintain your erection while you're pounding her). Imagine you're going down on a woman during foreplay and you lick/kiss and see a nasty wrinkly body that has spots/acne/skin-disease on it while you feel her nastily skinny boney and masculine body with your hands, imagine you see her narrow hips and small tits and her lack of a wide hips and her lack of a narrow waist while you try to pound her... do you really think you will enjoy this and have the best orgasm because of this sight? Don't lie to yourself.

The point of this thread is not about me promoting butter-faced women and encouraging pursuing them.

Both butter-faces (ugly face, good body) and butter-bodies (good face, ugly body) are unideal.

The point is that women's faces don't matter once they look at least average (5/10), women's bodies are what matter and if you want a better intimate life with a woman, then go for a woman with an average looking face who has the perfect body instead of some stacy/gigastacy with an average-looking body or an ugly body (most lean gigastacies who are models have trash below-average looking childish bodies).

If you ask me, I would personally pick a mid tier becky with a good body who is tall, healthy and has a narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs large buttocks and large breasts over a gigastacy with a below-average-looking or an average-looking body (like the standard skinny, ugly, boney, masculine victorias secret model body-type) BOTH for STRs and LTRs. To me, a woman's face doesn't matter at all once it is at least average-looking and it doesn't make a difference to my experience with her if her face is more than average when I am intimate with her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, flippasav, wishIwasSalludon and 15 others
You are right but you are coping. You need at least HTB face (cute) at minimum. If you think you require less fscewise is because you are not that goodlooking. After HTB face body reigns supreme.

Average face is not good enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, BrahminBoss and HitAndRun
Idk, im divided on this one. Ugly girls with amazing bodies still lack something for me.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You are right but you are coping. You need at least HTB face (cute) at minimum. If you think you require less fscewise is because you are not that goodlooking. After HTB face body reigns supreme.

I'm below average so I guess it's fair enough. I do not find the average woman's face to be unattractive at all.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, T50 Mogger and HitAndRun
I'm below average so I guess it's fair enough. I do not find the average woman's face to be unattractive at all.
I didn't say average face is unattractive. I said that it has zero zero appeal.

Good face is must for ltr

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Ranjeet Dipshit
Idk, im divided on this one. Ugly girls with amazing bodies still lack something for me.
They have an ugly face and hence they are lacking a normal face. This thread isn't about promoting butter-faces (women with ugly faces but good bodies). What I'm trying to say is that if a woman looks average face-wise, then stop caring about her face not being stacy-tier and instead focus on getting a woman who has a hot/perfect body but an average-looking face (at least) if you want the best out of life.

I didn't say average face is unattractive. I said that it has zero zero appeal.
Doesn't matter if the average female face has zero appeal because I and every other normal man is turned on by a woman's unclothed body, not her face. While I did say that a woman's face does matter a little (10% max), it isn't a deal breaker if her face is average but her body is just simply perfect and feminine. When you have sex with a woman, you're dealing with her body, not her face. Which is why her face having 0 appeal doesn't bother me at all as long as her body has a high amount of sex appeal.

They have an ugly face and hence they are lacking a normal face. This thread isn't about promoting butter-faces (women with ugly faces but good bodies). What I'm trying to say is that if a woman looks average face-wise, then stop caring about her face not being stacy-tier and instead focus on getting a woman who has a hot/perfect body but an average-looking face (at least) if you want the best out of life.
I dont cope, there are no options, i dont have a portefolio where i choose the one i like the most, like choosing a new used car.

Its over.

OP turned a water thread into an essay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, OGJBSLAYER, Detective and 4 others
Good face is must for ltr
Her having a good face is simply for the brag factor. You being with a stacy is a brag in society to prove you're better than others and that you're capable of being with a high standard good looking woman that nobody else can really attract that easily (well tbh, nowadays high tier normies with money and fame are LTRing stacies).

Her face being good doesn't make a big difference at all when you're with your stacy gf in the bed, because in the bed, her body is what matters.

Someone on this forum said it right - the skinny stacy idealisation is really a silly incel fantasy, i think the user said that these skinny gigastacies only appeal to incels. Other normal men go for women who look cute and have good bodies instead. Well that user isn't wrong at all.

OP turned a water thread into an essay.
It's such a natural and almost a common sense thing... you get a woman to undress for you for sex, so you can see her naked and get an erection before you pound her... you don't see a woman's face and get aroused/sexually-attracted aroused to her. I felt like this needed to be explained though. Waiting for people to refute me and tell me that childish stick figured bodied gigastacies are ideal in bed.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Michael Myers
Her having a good face is simply for the brag factor. You being with a stacy is a brag in society to prove you're better than others and that you're capable of being with a high standard good looking woman that nobody else can really attract that easily (well tbh, nowadays high tier normies with money and fame are LTRing stacies).

Her face being good doesn't make a big difference at all when you're with your stacy gf in the bed, because in the bed, her body is what matters.

Someone on this forum said it right - the skinny stacy idealisation is really a silly incel fantasy, i think the user said that these skinny gigastacies only appeal to incels. Other normal men go for women who look cute and have good bodies instead. Well that user isn't wrong at all.

It's such a natural and almost a common sense thing... you get a woman to undress for you for sex, so you can see her naked and get an erection before you pound her... you don't see a woman's face and get aroused/sexually-attracted aroused to her. I felt like this needed to be explained though. Waiting for people to refute me and tell me that childish stick figured bodied gigastacies are ideal in bed.
I do notice women with pretty faces are thin and women with average faces or ugly faces are thicc.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Dnr but my oneitis has no ass and tits, but literal Lima tier face and I would take her over any whore with good body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dnr but my oneitis has no ass and tits, but literal Lima tier face and I would take her over any whore with good body
When you're in bed with your oneitis, you will wish she had big buttocks, wide hips, a skinny waist and large breasts. I used to think a woman's face matters so much more than her body until I had sex with a woman.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and forevergymcelling
Pretty women tend to be flat, yes.

Before you continue reading, if you're a breeding-coper (someone who is obsessed with breeding and is highly eugenic because you believe in the ideology of muh human life is incomplete without breeding and producing an offspring :feelsuhh: into this world full of suffering) then this thread is not for you to read since you most likely believe a woman's face is the most important thing that decides whether the offspring produced from her would be of any quality or not. Meaning that you'll just yell out 'face > body on women' and ruin this thread.

For sexual attraction and arousal, a woman's body matters MUCH more than her face. Not saying that it doesn't matter and that you should just settle for an extremely ugly butter-face... or that you should be happy with railing any random good-bodied woman with a paper bag over her head. A woman's face does matter during sex, but like only 10% max, the rest is all about the body of a woman during sex.

Any normal male is turned on by looking at a woman's uncovered body, not by looking at her face. A butter-body female with a hot face would only draw a normal man towards herself because of her hot face (if she even were to draw any man towards her). Her face itself wouldn't give that normal man a boner or an instant orgasm. And let's say if that normal man was to sleep with her, he wouldn't be fully turned on by her at all because she doesn't have a good body. He would really have to try to get an erection and maintain it.

Speaking of drawing attention, just take a look at cartoons or animations involving cartoons for official/learning purposes. Every kid's cartoon or every animation-for-learning-purposes might feature a good looking female character, but the cartoon illustrators will never give that clothed female cartoon character large juicy tits with large nipples, thick thighs, wide hips and a huge round butt because they don't want to see the male audience have their attention drawn to the female cartoon character's body and secondary sexual characteristics. On the contrary, any adult comic that does or doesn't feature any explicit nudity will always contain female cartoon characters possessing large milkers, a skinny waist, wide hips, large buttocks and thick thighs because the purpose of these comics is to arouse the males who are reading their comics.

It's funny how people who believe attraction is completely visual (which is not wrong) and also only care about a woman's face exist. If you're one of those people who actually prefers a woman's face over her body for sexual attraction/arousal, then you might as well tell her not to get naked before you the next time she is in bed with you for a round. Why not just jerk off to her pretty face instead? You probably get a boner each time you see a random good looking female stranger's face on the street and just orgasm looking at her face alone while she is still clothed lol.

Imagine caring about a woman's face once she is already at least average looking facially. It's so pointless. Sure, a facially below average looking woman or an ugly woman can be a dealbreaker for STRs and LTRs. But once a woman looks average (5/10 facially) at least and has a full head of hair, her body matters past that point.

When you have intercourse with a woman, it's pretty much only about touching her body, grabbing her body, groping her body, squeezing her buttocks, squeezing her breasts, biting her legs, licking her whole body, kissing her whole body, SEEing her whole body (which is what helps you maintain your erection while you're pounding her). Imagine you're going down on a woman during foreplay and you lick/kiss and see a nasty wrinkly body that has spots/acne/skin-disease on it while you feel her nastily skinny boney and masculine body with your hands, imagine you see her narrow hips and small tits and her lack of a wide hips and her lack of a narrow waist while you try to pound her... do you really think you will enjoy this and have the best orgasm because of this sight? Don't lie to yourself.

The point of this thread is not about me promoting butter-faced women and encouraging pursuing them.

Both butter-faces (ugly face, good body) and butter-bodies (good face, ugly body) are unideal.

The point is that women's faces don't matter once they look at least average (5/10), women's bodies are what matter and if you want a better intimate life with a woman, then go for a woman with an average looking face who has the perfect body instead of some stacy/gigastacy with an average-looking body or an ugly body (most lean gigastacies who are models have trash below-average looking childish bodies).

If you ask me, I would personally pick a mid tier becky with a good body who is tall, healthy and has a narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs large buttocks and large breasts over a gigastacy with a below-average-looking or an average-looking body (like the standard skinny, ugly, boney, masculine victorias secret model body-type) BOTH for STRs and LTRs. To me, a woman's face doesn't matter at all once it is at least average-looking and it doesn't make a difference to my experience with her if her face is more than average when I am intimate with her.

• Hmm...
When you're in bed with your oneitis, you will wish she had big buttocks, wide hips, a skinny waist and large breasts. I used to think a woman's face matters so much more than her body until I had sex with a woman.
No, I fucked girls with good body and girls with flat body. Both are same shit if you are into that girl. I'm attracted to both petite and curvy hoes.

Only shit I can't stand is fat girls, that shit is gross.

Mtb does it for me

• +1
dnrd but body def matters more for normies than blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and DelonLover1999
agreed

• +1
Check my post history.
Nah nigga idc that much
If u too pretentious to answer a basic question over for ur autism or narcissism

• JFL
Nah nigga idc that much
If u too pretentious to answer a basic question over for ur autism or narcissism
I could say anything. Check my post for real evidence.

dnrd but body def matters more for normies than blackpillers
Then it is clear that normies make the right choice for preferring a woman's body over her face. A lot of blackpillers are celibate virgins who don't have experience with women anyway.

there have been a few girls interested in me that were thin, but facially i just couldnt stand doing anything with them so i never fucked them. I think her face has to be at least mtb for me to fuck. In some cases ltb if she has a slight of my taste facially.

Is this also the case for men?

women care about face and height
men care about body shape and height

• +1
Read a study about this. Caring about a females body more than her face is correlated with circulating T levels and prenatal T. I wish I could remember the study, it was pretty interesting.

• Woah
Unfortunately not.

This is true. Only women care so much about the face of a man.
What would you say is the equivalent of body halo in men

What would you say is the equivalent of body halo in men
Probably nothing, because women only care about your race and your face. If you're ugly, even being tall, or even being jacked will not help you at all.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
It's also about the investment. If you're considering a ltr with a chick who looks like she could get fat etc. already when young, well guess how she is gonna be when she really starts aging? Can't only live in the moment. Looking at her parents' physical shape gives often some kind of idea, but ofc it's not usually that simple.

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
high SMV woman will blow out the high PSL woman every single time.

Especially with age. All PSL Stacy has is her face and leanness. Few wrinkles and and slower metabolism and it is over for her. For high SMV Stacy tits and ass at least will stay in their place.

• +1

Legit.

I saw literally one of the prettiest girls in my life in a bar in the Philippines, of all places, yet I had no desire to fuck her because she had a flat, waifish body.

• +1

Is this black people cope to say the white beckies that like them are Stacy's because no matter what you think woman will naturally have healthy bodies but this obsession with big tits big ass just means you're a sexual deviant you aim for face it's why people look normal in the 90s 80s and why people now look so young and degenerate giving people like ice spice attention is weakness

Tell you what why dont you find me a good looking girl with a bad body

Yea anyone agreeing with this thread is fucking stupid face is so important in a woman for men who know how to control there urges when looking at ass and tits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-234853_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922-234853_Instagram.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230923-000550_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923-000550_Samsung Internet.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral

i agree somwhat a women with a 5/10-6/10 face with 8/10-10/10 body is better then a women with a 8/10- 10/10 face and a 6/10 body.
I rather fuck iggy azella then taylor hill in 99.9 percent of cases.

vs

Ideal would be a wome with a attracive face and a sexy body but that is very rare, 85 percent of men on earth will never even get close to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
slim body, slim waist, thin bones and a neotenous youthful cute face is everything

Is this black people cope to say the white beckies that like them are Stacy's because no matter what you think woman will naturally have healthy bodies but this obsession with big tits big ass just means you're a sexual deviant you aim for face it's why people look normal in the 90s 80s and why people now look so young and degenerate giving people like ice spice attention is weakness
No, women don't naturally have healthy bodies, the average woman has trash fat distribution on her body and is either very fat or terribly skinny with a childish body. The point of this thread is that a woman's body is the thing that matters and turns a person on when he's railing her.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No, women don't naturally have healthy bodies, the average woman has trash fat distribution on her body and is either very fat or terribly skinny with a childish body. The point of this thread is that a woman's body is the thing that matters and turns a person on when he's railing her.
Warped dumbass mind all it takes to debunk that bollox you spouting is just to go look at the average girl in the 90s 80s 00s all slim and healthy not this every girl Is antisocial baby face massive tits massive ass earning money cause of beggy guys like you getting stiffy at these bang average girls that have 0 value

To your point the avg women doesnt have good fat distribution let alone the avg man. Most womens bodies don't fall into the ideal range, just as most men. Most people are gonna be in the terrible fat/skinny fat range or in the childish body range or bad body ratios such as bad hip to waist ratios in men and women and bad shoulder to body ratios.. Working out and genetics can have a massive effect if its peared with working out.

Itsmelurking brings up how in the 90s and 80s and early 2000s women being slim and healthy he is right about that , the fat/obeseity rate for men and women has sky rocketed by like 28 percent compared to those times. But don't be fooled being slim and healthy is not the same as women being attractive and hot and having good ratios. If you go to the gym regulary you will see this its not only about being slim its about having the good ratios. Thats the reason people like yovana ventura and gainsbybrains is rare compared to the general population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
To your point the avg women doesnt have good fat distribution let alone the avg man. Most womens bodies don't fall into the ideal range, just as most men. Most people are gonna be in the terrible fat/skinny fat range or in the childish body range or bad body ratios such as bad hip to waist ratios in men and women and bad shoulder to body ratios.. Working out and genetics can have a massive effect if its peared with working out.

Itsmelurking brings up how in the 90s and 80s and early 2000s women being slim and healthy he is right about that , the fat/obeseity rate for men and women has sky rocketed by like 28 percent compared to those times. But don't be fooled being slim and healthy is not the same as women being attractive and hot and having good ratios. If you go to the gym regulary you will see this its not only about being slim its about having the good ratios. Thats the reason people like yovana ventura and gainsbybrains is rare compared to the general population.

And another thing have to keep that cortisol down so you dont add even more stress fat but yea people being attracted to Billie eilishes is just people outright saying prefer boobs and ass over face, and in our life we've never prioritized that but now we do and our testosterone levels are at the lowest just a bit strange ain't it, and have you noticed in porn the girls are never really skinny are they, they have these weird unhealthy looking bodies that wouldnt be that way if they didn't do porn, but because people do degenerate stuff our mind degenerates and our body along that's my 2 cence on this whole body over face bollox, good looking people are always going to have healthy proportions.

And another thing have to keep that cortisol down so you dont add even more stress fat but yea people being attracted to Billie eilishes is just people outright saying prefer boobs and ass over face, and in our life we've never prioritized that but now we do and our testosterone levels are at the lowest just a bit strange ain't it, and have you noticed in porn the girls are never really skinny are they, they have these weird unhealthy looking bodies that wouldnt be that way if they didn't do porn, but because people do degenerate stuff our mind degenerates and our body along that's my 2 cence on this whole body over face bollox, good looking people are always going to have healthy proportions.
i wouldn't say good looking people are gonna have healthy proportions in all cases but in most cases yes. The hottest women are rarley porn stars your gonna be hard pressed to find porn stars who are as hot as yovana ventura or gainsbybrains. Most female porn stars look subpar, and guys jerk off because they don't wanna waste time serching and just want to get a nut off.

There ones below are more ideal

i wouldn't say good looking people are gonna have healthy proportions in all cases but in most cases yes. The hottest women are rarley porn stars your gonna be hard pressed to find porn stars who are as hot as yovana ventura or gainsbybrains. Most female porn stars look subpar, and guys jerk off because they don't wanna waste time serching and just want to get a nut off.

And we all know who pushed and legalised this shit I mean you do a quick search of pornstars in the 50s you look at there facial features they ain't white they're jews theres more obviously but they all look the same, and I mean pornstars now going through years of cock and what do you expect none of them look good without makeup and if you think so your mind is in self denial https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/gallery/porn-stars-before-after-makeup-1756922

Attachments

• vidma_recorder_30092023_094831.jpg
    vidma_recorder_30092023_094831.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • vidma_recorder_30092023_094822.jpg
    vidma_recorder_30092023_094822.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PslDoky

Yea I know exactly what you mean by there bodies theres a certain softness and warmness about looking at there bodies wheres now alot of womans bodies just look tense and stressed wheres These you can just move them about and they sort of just submit to you

Warped dumbass mind all it takes to debunk that bollox you spouting is just to go look at the average girl in the 90s 80s 00s all slim and healthy not this every girl Is antisocial baby face massive tits massive ass earning money cause of beggy guys like you getting stiffy at these bang average girls that have 0 value
Speak like a normal person if you're posting in my thread. And you aren't proving anything here mister virgin.

Speak like a normal person if you're posting in my thread. And you aren't proving anything here mister virgin.
I'm a volcel little bro

Yea watch it swing bitch