A woman's body matters much more than her face if she is at least average-looking facially.

Before you continue reading, if you're a breeding-coper (someone who is obsessed with breeding and is highly eugenic because you believe in the ideology of muh human life is incomplete without breeding and producing an offspring :feelsuhh: into this world full of suffering) then this thread is not for you to read since you most likely believe a woman's face is the most important thing that decides whether the offspring produced from her would be of any quality or not. Meaning that you'll just yell out 'face > body on women' and ruin this thread.

For sexual attraction and arousal, a woman's body matters MUCH more than her face. Not saying that it doesn't matter and that you should just settle for an extremely ugly butter-face... or that you should be happy with railing any random good-bodied woman with a paper bag over her head. A woman's face does matter during sex, but like only 10% max, the rest is all about the body of a woman during sex.

Any normal male is turned on by looking at a woman's uncovered body, not by looking at her face. A butter-body female with a hot face would only draw a normal man towards herself because of her hot face (if she even were to draw any man towards her). Her face itself wouldn't give that normal man a boner or an instant orgasm. And let's say if that normal man was to sleep with her, he wouldn't be fully turned on by her at all because she doesn't have a good body. He would really have to try to get an erection and maintain it.

Speaking of drawing attention, just take a look at cartoons or animations involving cartoons for official/learning purposes. Every kid's cartoon or every animation-for-learning-purposes might feature a good looking female character, but the cartoon illustrators will never give that clothed female cartoon character large juicy tits with large nipples, thick thighs, wide hips and a huge round butt because they don't want to see the male audience have their attention drawn to the female cartoon character's body and secondary sexual characteristics. On the contrary, any adult comic that does or doesn't feature any explicit nudity will always contain female cartoon characters possessing large milkers, a skinny waist, wide hips, large buttocks and thick thighs because the purpose of these comics is to arouse the males who are reading their comics.

It's funny how people who believe attraction is completely visual (which is not wrong) and also only care about a woman's face exist. If you're one of those people who actually prefers a woman's face over her body for sexual attraction/arousal, then you might as well tell her not to get naked before you the next time she is in bed with you for a round. Why not just jerk off to her pretty face instead? You probably get a boner each time you see a random good looking female stranger's face on the street and just orgasm looking at her face alone while she is still clothed lol.

Imagine caring about a woman's face once she is already at least average looking facially. It's so pointless. Sure, a facially below average looking woman or an ugly woman can be a dealbreaker for STRs and LTRs. But once a woman looks average (5/10 facially) at least and has a full head of hair, her body matters past that point.

When you have intercourse with a woman, it's pretty much only about touching her body, grabbing her body, groping her body, squeezing her buttocks, squeezing her breasts, biting her legs, licking her whole body, kissing her whole body, SEEing her whole body (which is what helps you maintain your erection while you're pounding her). Imagine you're going down on a woman during foreplay and you lick/kiss and see a nasty wrinkly body that has spots/acne/skin-disease on it while you feel her nastily skinny boney and masculine body with your hands, imagine you see her narrow hips and small tits and her lack of a wide hips and her lack of a narrow waist while you try to pound her... do you really think you will enjoy this and have the best orgasm because of this sight? Don't lie to yourself.

The point of this thread is not about me promoting butter-faced women and encouraging pursuing them.

Both butter-faces (ugly face, good body) and butter-bodies (good face, ugly body) are unideal.

The point is that women's faces don't matter once they look at least average (5/10), women's bodies are what matter and if you want a better intimate life with a woman, then go for a woman with an average looking face who has the perfect body instead of some stacy/gigastacy with an average-looking body or an ugly body (most lean gigastacies who are models have trash below-average looking childish bodies).

If you ask me, I would personally pick a mid tier becky with a good body who is tall, healthy and has a narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs large buttocks and large breasts over a gigastacy with a below-average-looking or an average-looking body (like the standard skinny, ugly, boney, masculine victorias secret model body-type) BOTH for STRs and LTRs. To me, a woman's face doesn't matter at all once it is at least average-looking and it doesn't make a difference to my experience with her if her face is more than average when I am intimate with her.
Love the adjectives and diction on this thread dawg, making someone act up lmao

Please post some examples and your morphs of what you consider the ideal female body

ideal female height range in your opinion?

I do notice women with pretty faces are thin and women with average faces or ugly faces are thicc.
All stacies tend to be stick thin. Like usually the skinniest girl or one of the skinniest girls wherever you’re at tends to be the most attractive.
I'm below average so I guess it's fair enough. I do not find the average woman's face to be unattractive at all.
I agree with this I don’t find the average foid to be unattractive but it’s a different level I get when I see a stick stick foid. Almost 95% of stick thin foids (NATURALLY STICK THIN NOT ANOREXICS) we’re giga got stacies.

Also thin bodies are ideal and for high t high iq men. Thin bodies are true feminine for foids because foids have smaller frames, smaller rib cages , etc. Basically a good foid for a man to dominate.

Stick thin foids are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I agree partially. Yes sexual attraction is purely based in body. If you want to have a relationship with a thick woman go ahead. Average woman are still pretty. Went it comes to having kids...

I myself am proof that face still matters. If I were the son of my dad ex-wife I would already have 20k posts on .is as I'm typing this. My mom had good milkers tho, so it might prove your point again..

But cmon dude, as far as the girl has a hole and is not fat is enough for me