A10 eyes is the strongest form of contrast out of any type of contrast there is

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
Contrast makes you more noticeable to people and shows your actual features. Less contrast means your good features are hidden. That's why u see ethniks who technically look good but you don't really notice them cuz all their features are hidden, etc.

Vibrant A10 eyes with thick limbals is the BIGGEST Contrast improver out of anything you can do. No amount of tanning, dying hair will ever amount to the level A10 eyes does for contrast.

That is all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, justbegan and Growth Plate
acting like i never said this shit or made 20 posts about it. they will never gain traction because the "meds" on this forum want to cope so fucking hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, daturape, justbegan and 2 others
acting like i never said this shit or made 20 posts about it. they will never gain traction because the "meds" on this forum want to cope so fucking hard.

thanks for opening my eyes nigga

Contrast makes you more noticeable to people and shows your actual features. Less contrast means your good features are hidden. That's why u see ethniks who technically look good but you don't really notice them cuz all their features are hidden, etc.

Vibrant A10 eyes with thick limbals is the BIGGEST Contrast improver out of anything you can do. No amount of tanning, dying hair will ever amount to the level A10 eyes does for contrast.

That is all

View attachment 1743034
contrast pill is valid
without my eye color id be dead average maybe even below

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
those arent fucking a10s man idk why this forum says any light blue eyes are a10

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
those arent fucking a10s man idk why this forum says any light blue eyes are a10

who gives a shit they're easily noticeable and blue

Time to tanmax to increase contrast with my light eyes

beard increasw contrast more than eye color irl

Contrast is legit and often overlooked.

tdjikzj77id31.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, tehVigilante, Yerico7 and 1 other person