Aban VS Saint Gonzalocel

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
I'm sure you lads remember these two from dating app experiments conducted on Looksmax.
One of these lads kept slaying all the Stacies, the other ended up only getting alt LTB landwhale orbiters.
Of these two ethnic medium ugly moggers, who mogs?

Aban - MENA medium ugly prettyboy

Saint Gonzalocel - mixed medium ugly masc mogger

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and n0rthface
@Biggdink @Chadeep @n0rthface @Br0sk1 @Growth Plate @stevielake @ArvidGustavsson @DoctorLooksmax @Trickane @traveler @Itiswhatitis @TalkingVidya @Enfant terrible @EverythingMattersCel @TanZera @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
NT vs autistic (aka OP)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Gonzalo looks better imo, but I have a feeling the other guy Has higher appeal to women

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
Gonzalo is way better looking but aban has more of a fuckboy vibe which is essential for slaying sluts on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Gonzalo looks better imo, but I have a feeling the other guy Has higher appeal to women
In what way do you reckon Aban has higher appeal to women?
What do you rate them both?
Aban got all the Stacies on Tinder.
Gonzalo? His matches were pathetic 95% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Aban has 0 ramus height wtf

• JFL
Gonzalo is way better looking but aban has more of a fuckboy vibe which is essential for slaying sluts on tinder
What vibes does Gonzalo give to you?

Gonzalo broo wtf other medium normie not prettyboy

• JFL
Aban is an NT, high appeal MTN or low end HTN IMO (similar to Matt Williams this way), while Gonzalocel is a low appeal, Aspie Chadlite.

I think Aban would get more Tinder matches and most women would like him more, but Gonzalocel would be regarded as more handsome in an artistic sort of way and maybe have a higher ceiling as to the best women he could get (running extreme numbers game).

• +1
Saint Gonzalocel has better eye area, blue eyes halo, better jaw angle and better cheeks.

• +1
the second one the first one is nowhere near pretty :lul:

• JFL
Aban is an NT, high appeal MTN or low end HTN IMO (similar to Matt Williams this way), while Gonzalocel is a low appeal, Aspie Chadlite.

I think Aban would get more Tinder matches and most women would like him more, but Gonzalocel would be regarded as more handsome in an artistic sort of way and maybe have a higher ceiling as to the best women he could get (running extreme numbers game).
In what way does Aban look high appeal and Gonzalocel look low appeal?
The bolded part, I don't get what this means? Does this mean he'd be pickier?
High tier or low tier chadlite?

Gonzalo broo wtf other medium normie not prettyboy
Why gonzalo over aban?
People here called aban a medium ugly prettyboy and every foid was drooling over him jfl

In what way does Aban look high appeal and Gonzalocel look low appeal?
The bolded part, I don't get what this means? Does this mean he'd be pickier?
High tier or low tier chadlite?

Aban is styled better and seems to have better body language where he looks like he's maybe more comfortable in his own skin and more confident/assertive. I'm at least a bit of an Aspie, so I probably can't go into more detail than that, but that's what I see in their pics.

I don't think this means Gonzalo would be pickier necessarily, only that I think because he is more GL, that he would be more likely to appeal to a Stacy(lite) to whom he is her type. The issue is that Gonzalo would likely be very few women's type.

This is as opposed to Aban, where a Stacy(lite) would probably not be interested ever, because she'd simply have better looking guys of the same type available.

• +1
What vibes does Gonzalo give to you?
Gonzalo = chad
Aban= high tier normie but honestly based on facial structure I’m not even sure he’s that

This thread is basically a demonstration of image>Beauty for slaying

Having said that I’d still rather be beautiful - if I could swap looks with Gonzalo I’d do it in a heartbeat

• +1
Aban is styled better and seems to have better body language where he looks like he's maybe more comfortable in his own skin and more confident/assertive. I'm at least a bit of an Aspie, so I probably can't go into more detail than that, but that's what I see in their pics.

I don't think this means Gonzalo would be pickier necessarily, only that I think because he is more GL, that he would be more likely to appeal to a Stacy(lite) to whom he is her type. The issue is that Gonzalo would likely be very few women's type.

This is as opposed to Aban, where a Stacy(lite) would probably not be interested ever, because she'd simply have better looking guys of the same type available.
The sad thing is that no Stacy or Stacylite ever matched with Gonzalo on dating apps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
His matches were 95% alt LTB landwhales, 5% desperate MTBs
Thoughts? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The sad thing is that no Stacy or Stacylite ever matched with Gonzalo on dating apps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
His matches were 95% alt LTB landwhales, 5% desperate MTBs
Thoughts? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tinder is really difficult and Gonzalo might actually be able to run numbers game better if he did cold approach in a big metro area rather than by using Tinder (could talk to 150+ women a day if motivated enough).

He should ideally be doing online, cold approach and warm approach for a multi-pronged effort though, assuming he has enough time in the day.

• +1
Gonzalo = chad
Aban= high tier normie but honestly based on facial structure I’m not even sure he’s that

This thread is basically a demonstration of image>Beauty for slaying

Having said that I’d still rather be beautiful - if I could swap looks with Gonzalo I’d do it in a heartbeat
Most people here rated Gonzalo a chadlite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I wonder why stacies and stacylites drooled over Aban's dick yet almost all of Gonzalo's orbiters were alt landwhales and beckies. I wonder why he appeals to alt foids so much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I´m bad at rates. I´m still learning.
No worries brah

Tinder is really difficult and Gonzalo might actually be able to run numbers game better if he did cold approach in a big metro area rather than by using Tinder (could talk to 150+ women a day if motivated enough).

He should ideally be doing online, cold approach and warm approach for a multi-pronged effort though, assuming he has enough time in the day.
What if he lives in a small town?
Also I wonder why Gonzalo seems to attract a specific type of woman (alt MTBs and LTBs) even though he absolutely would not even look at them.

No worries brah

What if he lives in a small town?
Also I wonder why Gonzalo seems to attract a specific type of woman (alt MTBs and LTBs) even though he absolutely would not even look at them.

Cold approach could get dicey if he doesn't come across particularly well in his approaches and develops a reputation as the town creep.

I guess those women see Gonzalo as a viable option due to him appearing Aspie/low status.

• JFL
Cold approach could get dicey if he doesn't come across particularly well in his approaches and develops a reputation as the town creep.

I guess those women see Gonzalo as a viable option due to him appearing Aspie/low status.
This. A lot of men get into trouble for cold approaching by the police because women report them

Even if Gonzalo had a Master's Degree (in example, Computer Science or Engineering, he looks the type tbh), with a well-paying job in Software Engineering, foids would still see him as a viable option due to him looking Aspie?

Seems like NT means a lot to Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
This. A lot of men get into trouble for cold approaching by the police because women report them

Even if Gonzalo had a Master's Degree (in example, Computer Science or Engineering, he looks the type tbh), with a well-paying job in Software Engineering, foids would still see him as a viable option due to him looking Aspie?

Seems like NT means a lot to Stacies.

I think a well-paying job mainly gives betabuxx appeal.

NT means a lot period.

• +1
I think a well-paying job mainly gives betabuxx appeal.

NT means a lot period.
But he won't be seen as similar to a looksmatched guy who is NT?
I conducted a Tinder experiment with a guy of a similar looks level at him @VenomGT3 but he got far better-looking matches, even a couple of Stacylites on there.
Gonzalo's best-looking match was a HTB who heavily frauded her images with fakeup and filters, plus she was a lesbian.

• +1
But he won't be seen as similar to a looksmatched guy who is NT?
I conducted a Tinder experiment with a guy of a similar looks level at him @VenomGT3 but he got far better-looking matches, even a couple of Stacylites on there.
Gonzalo's best-looking match was a HTB who heavily frauded her images with fakeup and filters, plus she was a lesbian.

No, I don't think he will be seen as similar to a looksmatched NT guy.

Venom looked NT to me in the photos I've seen of him. Also body game.

• +1
No, I don't think he will be seen as similar to a looksmatched NT guy.

Venom looked NT to me in the photos I've seen of him. Also body game.
I mean foids can't tell what type of body Gonzalo has, but I'm personally estimating he's a little on the thin side, possibly even skinnyfat.
Alternative foids think he's more approachable to them plus more likely to have similar interests, hence why he appeals to them so much.
Meanwhile Venom's matches were mostly NT women.

• +1
I mean foids can't tell what type of body Gonzalo has, but I'm personally estimating he's a little on the thin side, possibly even skinnyfat.
Alternative foids think he's more approachable to them plus more likely to have similar interests, hence why he appeals to them so much.
Meanwhile Venom's matches were mostly NT women.

Agreed with all of that. Skinnyfat and skinny are the default body types, so that's probably what would be assumed if he isn't using shirtless pics or pics of him in wifebeaters or tight t-shirts.

I still think, in theory, Gonzalo could match with a top-tier alternative foid, but those are going to be exceedingly rare because most Stacy(lites) (already rare!) tend to be NT.

Agreed with all of that. Skinnyfat and skinny are the default body types, so that's probably what would be assumed if he isn't using shirtless pics or pics of him in wifebeaters or tight t-shirts.

I still think, in theory, Gonzalo could match with a top-tier alternative foid, but those are going to be exceedingly rare because most Stacy(lites) (already rare!) tend to be NT.
Does he look like he'd be skinny/skinnyfat based on his build/neck size/facial leanness?

I do know one alt foid (rated Stacylite by users on here, but I personally rate her HTB) that's in an LTR with a white Chadlite, with the jock pheno but HQNP and a little shy. I wonder if that would be considered NT.

Does he look like he'd be skinny/skinnyfat based on his build/neck size/facial leanness?

I do know one alt foid (rated Stacylite by users on here, but I personally rate her HTB) that's in an LTR with a white Chadlite, with the jock pheno but HQNP and a little shy. I wonder if that would be considered NT.

I'd guess skinny, but he could be skinnyfat if he had ideal fat distribution that kept his face lean at high teens/low 20s bf%.

I think the alt foid would be considered non-NT (but not strictly Autistic) and the same for the jock bf as well perhaps.

• +1
I'd guess skinny, but he could be skinnyfat if he had ideal fat distribution that kept his face lean at high teens/low 20s bf%.

I think the alt foid would be considered non-NT (but not strictly Autistic) and the same for the jock bf as well perhaps.
Agreed with that - he doesn't look particularly muscular.

What makes you think that couple seems non-NT? I don't see any autistic traits in either but they are a little different than a typical NT person - her tastes are a little odd and he's completely sucked up to it JFL

• +1
Agreed with that - he doesn't look particularly muscular.

What makes you think that couple seems non-NT? I don't see any autistic traits in either but they are a little different than a typical NT person - her tastes are a little odd and he's completely sucked up to it JFL

I meant non-NT in the broad sense, meaning they have brains that work a little differently than most people in some way and therefore have odd tastes in things and maybe an atypical outlook on life.

• +1
I meant non-NT in the broad sense, meaning they have brains that work a little differently than most people in some way and therefore have odd tastes in things and maybe an atypical outlook on life.
Sounds exactly like them then. The foid was into a lot of obscure gabber and hard house for starters, and was a little bit of a doomer despite having a pleasant disposition mostly.

I lived with the foid for 2 years in uni and she's pretty based compared to most other foids I've met (I have 2 foid friends overall)

• +1
Mal bal esto jestef kor jasut ponta ka eziqe amen

• Hmm...