Abo Skull vs European Skull

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Muh currycel muh ricecel

Combine both ( Indonesians) and not even then the subhumanity level of abos is reached

Chinese mog Indian mog Indonesians mog Abos & Melanesians

2D9jMPB

They are so subhuman it's unreal. Unimaginable. Even their brains are underdeveloped and the average IQ lies around 60. Even lower than in Africa.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Real.

When I saw their phenotype for the first time I was astonished at how ugly they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Is this caucasoid skull
4DC0483F 0057 4A14 8091 D142B15862F2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
Dimorphic masc moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, szolliontaraelis and PubertyMaxxer
I've read quite a bit about them. They are really the dumbest people on this planet from anecdotes I've heard of them

Look like Neantherdal skull jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Dimorphic masc moggers.
:lul: literally the state of the forum

Ogreness or Deformed =/= Masculine

Otherwise deformed crouzon syndrome guys should be the most Masculine guys existing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
You just have an wester beauty standart. They evolved to best survive in their environment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
You just have an wester beauty standart. They evolved to best survive in their environment.
Maybe

Their environment is the worst tho. Shit countries overall with daily violence and subhuman weather . Who cares about them.

Surprised to see this level of ethnic hatred from you lol
After verbally abusing a MENA guy the other night while drunk I realized I really need to stop before I get myself killed
He crossed the street then went on his phone probably calling his mates for backup but me and my mate went into our hotel a minute later so it led to no trouble

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and PubertyMaxxer
Surprised to see this level of ethnic hatred from you lol
After verbally abusing a MENA guy the other night while drunk I realized I really need to stop before I get myself killed
He crossed the street then went on his phone probably calling his mates for backup but me and my mate went into our hotel a minute later so it led to no trouble
Move away from this brussels shithole. Eurocucks are digging their own graves.

Move away from this brussels shithole. Eurocucks are digging their own graves.
I'm not staying past the end of the year and will just travel over and back for ortho appointments I have beyond then
I actually spent a lot of time around the inner city in the past few days since my mate came to visit and as you cross passed a bridge separating the main shopping area from the rest of the city it instantly becomes the third world

I did 3 cold approaches yesterday and 2 of them refused to give me their number, I didn't bother asking the other one
This was my most looksmaxxed state since being here since I got tanned enough to remove pale skin failo
2 of the girls were sub 4, one was goodlooking
Tinder is dogshit here coz only sub 4 girls use it. The white girls that can be seen during the day around the shopping area mog the girls that go on nights out to the grave (mostly southern euros on nights out)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, PubertyMaxxer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Abos are an archaic population

Polynesians have some of the most comical looking skulls in existence
Just a massive face with tiny cranium

Last edited:
Abo women fog

They gave us this banger though

Ogre mogger