About 95% of couples IRL are looksmatched with a 1 point deviation.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Most LTR couples I've noticed IRL are looksmatched, often with a 1 point (decile scale) deviation. The non-looksmatched couples, in the vast majority of cases feature a very attractive woman and a normie to incel male. Most often the woman has mental issues, has ridden the CC for so long and is waiting to be betabuxxed or the guy is of very high status.

I've rated the couples using the PSL scale but multiply them by 1.25 to get the IRL scale equivalent.

It is extremely rare for example, a PSL 6.5 Chad to LTR an MTB. They LTR Stacylites. Strong HTBs however, have a small chance with a PSL 6 male provided she's HQNP with a good personality. And the emphasis is on strong.

Here are examples of couples I've seen IRL. All couples are around the same age, with the exceptions of the italicized ones:

MaleFemale
PSL 4, 5'9, chubby, whitePSL 5.75, 5'6, toned, white
PSL 4, 6'5, bony, white*PSL 5.5, 5'4, average, white*
PSL 6, 6'3, athletic, whitePSL 5, 5'1, average, white
PSL 6, 6'3, athletic/average, whitePSL 5.5, unknown, average, white
PSL 4.5, 6'4, athletic, whitePSL 4, 5'1, average, white
PSL 3.5, 6'0, chubby, whitePSL 4.5, 5'4, slim, Indian/white
PSL 3, 6'0, chubby, blackPSL 4.25, 5'6, average, black/white
PSL 4, unknown, chubby, whitePSL 4.35, 5'8, slim, white
PSL 4, unknown, chubby, whitePSL 4.25, 5'2, slim, white (alt)
PSL 6.25, 6'3, athletic, white**PSL 3.5, 5'4, chubby, black**
PSL 4, 5'8, slim, curryPSL 4.25, 5'1, slim, Asian
PSL 4.5, 5'8, muscular, HispanicPSL 5.5, unknown, toned, white
PSL 4.25, 5'5, muscular, whitePSL 6, 5'4, toned, white
PSL 4.5, 6'3, average, sandPSL 4.5, 5'3, average, white
PSL 4.5, 5'6, slim, whitePSL 4.25, unknown, slim, white

* = Older male, younger female
** = Older female, younger male

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAnomaly, thecel and 10 others
every single couple i have seen in my entire life the man looks better than the woman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thecel, TeraCope54 and 15 others
There are however, always exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and noodlelover
another schizo rambling from the local photoshopper

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Deleted member 17676 and 11 others
95 percent of couples are betabuxx and cuckolds u mean

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
Really? By how many points?
every single relationship is like this:

the man without make up mogs the woman in looks and also physically

but still the woman doesnt have to work, get pandered to, but still they complain about everthing. just subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover and 1 other person
The 6'3 Chad with Black chubby gf was @MarkCorrigan by any Chance?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lutte and 2 others
every single relationship is like this:

the man without make up mogs the woman in looks and also physically

but still the woman doesnt have to work, get pandered to, but still they complain about everthing. just subhuman

I often rate women when they are wearing some makeup (but not a full face of contour). It's unfair to rate them all without makeup as female beauty standards DO include makeup.

• Woah
ok but you are trying to imply some here
A bit, but I do see some cases of reverse betabuxx. The 6.25 PSL Chad seemed to be an example. He was all cosy with his PSL 3.5 girlfriend and seemed to love her.
In fact he was slightly younger than her.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I often rate women when they are wearing some makeup (but not a full face of contour). It's unfair to rate them all without makeup as female beauty standards DO include makeup.
no i mean men mog women WEARING make up

without make up most incels mog women

• Woah
  • +1
The 6'3 Chad with Black chubby gf was @MarkCorrigan by any Chance?
Maybe, maybe not.
I saw then when I was taking my lunch break at the hospital. Both looked like professional types, but she was older than him by maybe 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Im 6’5 skinny around 4 psl and I get rejected by 3 psl fat girls, hypergamy is real

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, EverythingMattersCel, noodlelover and 1 other person
In the examples I provided who is dating up?
Those women you're talking about are either insecure, rode the CC so much or wants betabuxx.
You’re generalizing way too much, all I’m saying is respect the fact I live here and this is how women are they want a provider.

now are they fucking good looking men on the side? Maybe

Im 6’5 skinny around 4 psl and I get rejected by 3 psl fat girls, hypergamy is real
the only thing women care about its midface

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371, noodlelover and 4 others
so it's over if you're shorter than 5'8 i hear

You’re generalizing way too much, all I’m saying is respect the fact I live here and this is how women are they want a provider.

now are they fucking good looking men on the side? Maybe
Yeah I know

Water
inb4 the same 5 pics that have been spammed for a decade

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If a PSL 4.25 woman has her eyes on that PSL 6.5 Chad, good luck. Usually he won't commit to a sub-PSL 5.5 woman, and even this is pushing it.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
The one with the nerdy looking guy with the retard, the ginger with the obese ethnic, can't even remember the rest. I've seen those spammed for so long that it's meaningless to me. When I go to work, the vast majority of couples are looksmatched, and it's much more common for the girl to be slightly better looking. I can't even remember when I last saw a couple where I was like "holy shit one of them is better looking"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
The one with the nerdy looking guy with the retard, the ginger with the obese ethnic, can't even remember the rest. I've seen those spammed for so long that it's meaningless to me. When I go to work, the vast majority of couples are looksmatched, and it's much more common for the girl to be slightly better looking. I can't even remember when I last saw a couple where I was like "holy shit one of them is better looking"
agreed with this. It's over for beckycel who doesn't want to settle for anything less than a PSL 7 chad.
Of my examples which ones would you say are typical/matched?

Those couples are mostly where the guy simped hard, took her on multiple dates and probably betabuxxed too, of course any man can do it and win, that's not our goal tho, we want to ascend to chad / chadlite status to get wmn easily without spending a dime or doing any bitch ass things like those :bluepill: Normie's do.

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: self improvement is everything, we don't want to get scammed by the gynocentric government and wmn. That's the whole fucking point of ascending

Those couples are mostly where the guy simped hard, took her on multiple dates and probably betabuxxed too, of course any man can do it and win, that's not our goal tho, we want to ascend to chad / chadlite status to get wmn easily without spending a dime or doing any bitch ass things like those :bluepill: Normie's do.

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: self improvement is everything, we don't want to get scammed by the gynocentric government and wmn. That's the whole fucking point of ascending
But we're talking about LTRs and not slaying.

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
But we're talking about LTRs and not slaying.
LTRs are cope, most wmn cheat anyone there is no such thing as LTR for wmn, they are cheating 24/7.

LTRs are cope, most wmn cheat anyone there is no such thing as LTR for wmn, they are cheating 24/7.
why have emotionless sex with someone you barely know?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15246
why have emotionless sex with someone you barely know?
Emotions? Guess I am different from all of you here, I never felt any emotions for any wmn every, after consuming :redpill: stuff I am pretty much desensitized to pretty much every "muh" love "muh" emotional attachment etc feelings tbh.

Emotions are just a placebo in your mind, they are cope.

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Emotions? Guess I am different from all of you here, I never felt any emotions for any wmn every, after consuming :redpill: stuff I am pretty much desensitized to pretty much every "muh" love "muh" emotional attachment etc feelings tbh.

Emotions are just a placebo in your mind, they are cope.
You're gonna be lonely when you're old.

I find that a lot of average looking men that arent fat, are dating fat women that they mog.

But yeah most couples are looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mulattomaxxer, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
None of this happened

that's because good looking people are fucking around and ugly people can't date
so normies date each other

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and Beetlejuice
I find that a lot of average looking men that arent fat, are dating fat women that they mog.

But yeah most couples are looksmatched.
Agreed with this. Which of my examples do you think are the outliers, if any?

Who are the Stacies and Chads dating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back