About bonesmashing

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
Skull

Bonesmash in the following areas (for men).
  • Use a mouthguard
  • I use a cap of face wash tube to bonesmash.
  • like so:
  • Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Face Wash Review, Nivea Face Wash

have a good diet , use K2 , magnesium and calcium

Original knowledge by @Demonstrator , @Kingkellz and @AstroSky

oh yeah before you say muh brain damage , JFL Chad doesn't care about brain damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, LooksThinker, zura and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone and goobermaxxing17
dnr

• +1
Reactions: gookstar
Of course he doesn't bro, Chad is a basement dweller who bonesmashes his face and rots on this forum
maybe you do , i have a show to play later

View attachment 2830467
  • Use a mouthguard
  • like so:

oh yeah before you say muh brain damage , JFL Chad doesn't care about brain damage
bonesmashing won't make you a Chad

it will just ruin your brain skin harmony and symmetry

if you're a MTN you will most likely remain a MTN with just slightly more bone mass (I'm telling you this as an ex-bonesmasher who regretted doing it ngl)

• +1
Reactions: zura

if you're a MTN you will most likely remain a MTN with just slightly more bone mass (I'm telling you this as an ex-bonesmasher who regretted doing it ngl)
Does adonis not bonesmash?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

i didnt say it will make anyone a chad jfl , but it is true , i saw results , the OG's did see results
it will be fine , if yk how to do it

ppl always seem to say that booesmashing damages the brain. Do you really think the brain gets damages from a little smashing, the body is not that fragile :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, bululu_87 and hopecel

About the symmetry, yeah maybe, but not every noticeably, especially if your boonesmash correctly

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Rivers of Nihil
Bonesmashing doesnt work.

Give me 1 example where you can see an actual difference which is not just swelling.

Bonesmashing doesnt work.

Give me 1 example where you can see an actual difference which is not just swelling.
Astrosky
And from now on I will document my progress

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
Astrosky
And from now on I will document my progress
Astro descended with bonesmashing ogremaxxing gymcelling tbh

peak of his looks was in this video:

look at him now:

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Astro descended with bonesmashing ogremaxxing gymcelling tbh

peak of his looks was in this video:

look at him now:

He was bonesmashing since 2018 jfl

Just swell your face up theory. Will look nothing like actual bone and will eventually spread and migrate downwards, whilst reducing definition even further.

Even if it worked, it would boost PSL by like 0.1 max.

He fell for the meme

how come he look so ogrish since 2022? it definitely aged him quicker and made him look like an ogre
also he hopped on gear in 2022 i think maybe thats why
he got a jock pheno tho , still looks like a slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and hopecel
also he hopped on gear in 2022 i think maybe thats why
he got a jock pheno tho , still looks like a slayer
his peak was in 2021 imo

his descension proves that harmony > bones and muscles

his peak was in 2021 imo

his descension proves that harmony > bones and muscles
he still mogs bro
wdym descension , moggs this whole forum combined
but i can agree , his peak was before he hopped on gear

• Hmm...

Hey man why did u regret doing it?

• +1
View attachment 2830467
  • Use a mouthguard
  • like so:

Imagine needing to bonesmash (all cope btw), boneless people are funny

Hey man why did u regret doing it?
-it made my asymmetries even worse
-it fucks up collagen
-it damages brain
-it ruins your mental health and self-esteem

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean
-it fucks up collagen
-it damages brain
I've had a similar experience with bonesmashing. I bonesmashed my zygos sideways and now my face is too wide it looks uncanny

View attachment 2830467
  • Use a mouthguard
  • like so:

Bonesmashing is a meme stop posting this shit
100% of all bonesmashing results are a result of puberty or surgery
Osteogenesis doesn't happen the way you think it does

100% of all bonesmashing results are a result of puberty or surgery
Osteogenesis doesn't happen the way you think it does
JoinedMar 31, 2024
you're not going to tell me shit nigga

I've had a similar experience with bonesmashing. I bonesmashed my zygos sideways and now my face is too wide it looks uncanny
you mean it nuked your bizygomatic to bigonial ?
just chew , it will get better

you clearly think james saphire or some other tiktoker created it
looksmaxxing has been bastardised

-it fucks up collagen
-it damages brain
How does it damage your brain if you don't do it like a maniac. I mean the total impact on your skull is probably less then driving over a speed-bump it is just concentrated in one point. Boxers would die of neurodegenerative diseases in a year of practice if that was the case, instead only some professionals experience those after like 20 years of boxing.

you clearly think james saphire or some other tiktoker created it
looksmaxxing has been bastardised
No I didn't, bonesmash has always been cope. Every single result stems from puberty, angle fraud, body recomposition, or just leaning down. Why do you think every "result" is anecdotal and that even blackpilled doctors say it's retarded?

Keep your long midface buried in your $20 e-book on muh Wolff's law I guess.

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone
No I didn't, bonesmash has always been cope. Every single result stems from puberty, angle fraud, body recomposition, or just leaning down. Why do you think every "result" is anecdotal and that even blackpilled doctors say it's retarded?

i cant blame you
, you do you

-it fucks up collagen
-it damages brain
How did your bone grow, was it lumpy in the exact place you hit it or did the bone surface uniformly elevate? What happened to your brain?
ppl always seem to say that booesmashing damages the brain. Do you really think the brain gets damages from a little smashing, the body is not that fragile :lul:
How does it damage your brain if you don't do it like a maniac. I mean the total impact on your skull is probably less then driving over a speed-bump it is just concentrated in one point. Boxers would die of neurodegenerative diseases in a year of practice if that was the case, instead only some professionals experience those after like 20 years of boxing.
muh muh from high inhib subhumans who never did it. It indeed reduces IQ by 40 due to extreme volume of centrifugal force on the brain, no wonder almost every serious bonesmasher documented severe headaches and cognitive problems after long term problems *me*. Record yourself hitting and watch your head jolt

You hit yourself 1000s of times inducing torque on you head which rattles the brain under the threshold that you feel the need to stop so you hit 1000s of times compared to boxers knowing to stop after several hard hits in their career. Scientifically volume is the cause of brain damage not magnitude of the hit hence a boxer getting KO'ed isnt the reason he gets brain damage its sparring that accumulates damage

Lol at mentioning boxers who cant even function at 30, even 1/100th of the CTE boxers experience is still the difference between career IQ mogging and being a mediocre average iq subhuman

Do you think jews are behind the 100s of accounts reporting results? For every 100 reporting results theres one who reports no change
you cant pull out a single result disproving bonesmash law, its physically impossible to escape the bone growth of bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Rivers of Nihil
How did your bone grow, was it lumpy in the exact place you hit it or did the bone surface uniformly elevate? What happened to your brain?

muh muh from high inhib subhumans who never did it. It indeed reduces IQ by 40 due to extreme volume of centrifugal force on the brain, no wonder almost every serious bonesmasher documented severe headaches and cognitive problems after long term problems *me*. Record yourself hitting and watch your head jolt

You hit yourself 1000s of times inducing torque on you head which rattles the brain under the threshold that you feel the need to stop so you hit 1000s of times compared to boxers knowing to stop after several hard hits in their career. Scientifically volume is the cause of brain damage not magnitude of the hit hence a boxer getting KO'ed isnt the reason he gets brain damage its sparring that accumulates damage

Lol at mentioning boxers who cant even function at 30, even 1/100th of the CTE boxers experience is still the difference between career IQ mogging and being a mediocre average iq subhuman

Do you think jews are behind the 100s of accounts reporting results? For every 100 reporting results theres one who reports no change
you cant pull out a single result disproving bonesmash law, its physically impossible to escape the bone growth of bonesmashing
nigga flames the whole thread at ones
no way iq decreases by 40, iq isnt even a thing that you can measure precisely, boxers are litteraly the best example for effects on brain by hitting

I do boonsmashing (correctly) and never had any problems (for now at least)

im not subhuman 😿

nigga flames the whole thread at ones
nigga is literally me tbh
it grew where you hit before but the point is that you can't hit symmetrically on both sides with the same power not even for million years jfl

my brain certainly was damaged so I started to behave more like a schizo or act more aggresively toward others I mean yk that type of behaviour old people perform you have no patience for anything your nerves are gone etc

do you think that boxers have normal brains? no ofc they don't

I mean even James Sapphire the most notable bonesmasher of all time regretted doing it so...

Where exactly is the reduction in IQ of 40 point pulled out from? The force isn't high enough to be even remotely comparable to what boxers experience witch is why I took them as an example. Yes they do fuck their brain up but only after a good amount of time, not after two fights witch is why I think a year of bonesmashing isn't gonna do anything

Didn't say Jews were behind them. Like I said--maybe they are delusional retards who accredit the reasons I said earlier to bonesmash. Most of the autists that do it anyway are 15 year olds who had their brain rotted from .org