About frame/ biteloid/ waist ratios

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Ok so I never went to the gym in my life. My collar bone goes about one inch past my waist. My waist is so wide ffs, and my biteloid is around 16”. My collarbone is very close to the edge of my shoulders. Do I have potential if I gym shoulders? I know I have low dht because my nipples are placed far apart. But my t is non existant lmao.

Comment if I should pm you pic

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Ok so I never went to the gym in my life. My collar bone goes about one inch past my waist. My waist is so wide ffs, and my biteloid is around 16”. My collarbone is very close to the edge of my shoulders. Do I have potential if I gym shoulders? I know I have low dht because my nipples are placed far apart. But my t is non existant lmao.

Comment if I should pm you pic
yeh bro I was same but turned myself into a beast just lift bro. Send a pic if you wish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
16 inch btd pre-gymcel? Ooof that's full framelet mode on.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and UglyMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and jefferson
thanks bb
I love you (today I might mention in my video how I got sexually harassed by a fat old woman on bus) (decided to go do vlogs now for my channel

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
I don’t think you had narrow shoulders before
Yh but my body wasnt that great. I can send you a vid of me how I looked (a friend sent me an old snap of me)

16in bideltoid is like 5th percentile. GG OP

Everyone in this thread is either permabanned or deleted lol

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias