About racepill

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've done tinder chadfishing with different races by now, and here are my observations :

1. White chad is the unmoggable mogger, both quantity wise and quality wise. I used a white personal trainer who's not top tier chad, and he got over 200 matches in 24h in Western Europe (mostly in Netherlands and Germany). Most of his matches are prime slim Beckys and some high quality Stacys. Tyrone does well quantity wise (50-80 matches per day but he doesn't match with many quality girls).

2. Surprisingly, masculine Chang mogs light skinned Chadjeet: 20 matches in 2 hours vs 25 matches in 12 hours. Both can't compete with tyrone in quantity but their matches are of pretty good quality.

3. Effeminate, boymaxxed Chang doesn't get shit in the west, but does pretty well in Eastern Europe.

4. JBW is not that true : with masculine Chang I was more likely to match with noodle Stacys than white chad in the west. In Asia he would mog white chad by 20 matches within the same time.

Conclusion :
Match quantity (in the west) :
White chad >>> tyrone > masculine Chang > Chadjeet > effeminate Chang
Match quality :
White chad >>> masculine Chang / Chadjeet > tyrone.

All i'and all, chad is invincible. Tyrone can get easy fucks from post wall roasties/ single moms. Rice and curries won't be unfuckable if you are gl.

Just look good, bro.

• +1
Reactions: far336, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Wheely?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Free him

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't believe you, I'm JBB crew, Tyrones are unmoggable, he might not get the best relationships, but he outslays all.