about "racism" (high IQcels GTFIH)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
okay first of all "racism" is a jewish term designed to incite fear into normtards to make them forced to accept shitskins . part of the kalergi plan . i would normally put racism in parentheses cuz i dont agree with the term but whatever ill just use it with the jewish literal & connotative meaning here .

heres some factoids :

racism against blacks is most common , & this is cuz they r most inferior . they r most inferior i speculate due to the high percentage of superarchaic DNA .

racism against whites is most acceptable , infact promoted . this is cuz the kalergi plan is focused on destroying european race .

racism against indians is second most acceptable . this is cuz , although indians r (now) mostly shitskins , they r also mostly caucasoid . & they r breeding a lot therefore competeing with negroids who r low IQ & the main bioweapon of the elites .

opinion :

"racism" is not very descriptive , cuz it refers to any negative actions , comments , or thots factoring ethnicity in . racism can be irrational (ex. chinese dislikeing the japanese due to historic war) or rational (ex. any1 not likeing negroids due to low IQ & propensity for destructive behaviour)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, <6PSLcel, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
i try my best to be racist to as many black ppl as possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: panjeet currycel, <6PSLcel and Youㅤ
embrace the klan

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    926.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i try my best to be racist to as many black ppl as possible
i try to avoid them if possible but if not possible i try to appear pro-negroe to avoid being robbed by the negroe or canceled by retarded normies

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and rand anon
i try to avoid them if possible but if not possible i try to appear pro-negroe to avoid being robbed by the negroe or canceled by retarded normies
u might think " oh well this bad , u not getting the blacks"

well i cant get the blacks if i some black goes ER on me . once i rise to power they will not fit the criteria to allowed on this planet .

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
okay first of all "racism" is a jewish term designed to incite fear into normtards to make them forced to accept shitskins . part of the kalergi plan . i would normally put racism in parentheses cuz i dont agree with the term but whatever ill just use it with the jewish literal & connotative meaning here .

heres some factoids :

racism against blacks is most common , & this is cuz they r most inferior . they r most inferior i speculate due to the high percentage of superarchaic DNA .

racism against whites is most acceptable , infact promoted . this is cuz the kalergi plan is focused on destroying european race .

racism against indians is second most acceptable . this is cuz , although indians r (now) mostly shitskins , they r also mostly caucasoid . & they r breeding a lot therefore competeing with negroids who r low IQ & the main bioweapon of the elites .

opinion :

"racism" is not very descriptive , cuz it refers to any negative actions , comments , or thots factoring ethnicity in . racism can be irrational (ex. chinese dislikeing the japanese due to historic war) or rational (ex. any1 not likeing negroids due to low IQ & propensity for destructive behaviour)
lol you’re just another retarded white, racism is a real thing and is just a social construct used to brainwash fools like you

The reason racism is ‘most acceptable towards whites’ is because it’s almost contradictory; as racism is systemically, financially, and economically meant to favor a white european
(because europeans made the concept of racism, which put them on top of the racial hierarchy pyramid automatically, and every country of people that they stole from, raped, and enslaved, lower).

It’s most common between blacks because throughout history their economic wealth was destroyed from corrupt greedy African leaders, evil betraying europeans, and cattle slavery — which is seen in African, African American, Afro-Latino, and Afro-Caribbean history. It made them the poorest compared to others in the hierarchy, making people with African heritage vulnerable to more discrimination and banter from immoral and egotistical people higher in the pyramid.

Everything is environmental. 😉

JFL at the random jew mention as well 😂😂 Just lets me know you’re just another predictable incel loser, like the many others on these forums

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, rand anon and butterworld
It’s most common between blacks because throughout history their economic wealth was destroyed from corrupt greedy African leaders, evil betraying europeans, and cattle slavery — which is seen in African, African American, Afro-Latino, and Afro-Caribbean history. It made them the poorest compared to others in the hierarchy, making people with African heritage vulnerable to more discrimination and banter from immoral and egotistical people higher in the pyramid.
correlation =/= causation . i could say negroids failed due to their inherent nature . this hypothesis of which is supported by IQ data (or just looking at actually negroes & observeing)

but its presumeably futile to argue with some1 such as u , copeing apeman .

Everything is environmental. 😉
this is clearly false , no explain needed

lol you’re just another retarded white, racism is a real thing and is just a social construct used to brainwash fools like you
do i look white to u ?

the word racism was coined by trotsky, who if you dont know him he was a communist leader in the early USSR and a jew

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
the word racism was coined by trotsky, who if you dont know him he was a communist leader in the early USSR and a jew

also fuck that black faggot @liberiangrimreaper hes retarded probably thinks hes smart just cuz hes 90 IQ instead of 60 IQ like his fellow apemen

correlation =/= causation . i could say negroids failed due to their inherent nature . this hypothesis of which is supported by IQ data (or just looking at actually negroes & observeing)
And this foolish mindset is why you won’t understand what I truly meant by my previous reply, nonetheless the ‘everything is environmental’ statement, which is the easiest thing to understand if you had an open mind of thinking instead of “genetics genetics genetics! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: it’s all genes duude! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: (genes and IQ can be altered and varied based on you and your ancestors provided environment btw)

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Niggers have been the same apes since the dawn of time. There is absolutely no environmental factor, in the same time it took every other society to develop niggers were still swinging from the trees.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Youㅤ
u might think " oh well this bad , u not getting the blacks"

well i cant get the blacks if i some black goes ER on me . once i rise to power they will not fit the criteria to allowed on this planet .
I actually learned to slowly master the negros i started making racist jokes very slight shit tho than over a few weeks i turn it up slowly till i can say the hard r and they dont care, ive mastered nigamatics

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
View attachment 3008904

also fuck that black faggot @liberiangrimreaper hes retarded probably thinks hes smart just cuz hes 90 IQ instead of 60 IQ like his fellow apemen

View attachment 3008904

What is this ‘naggers.net’ meme importance to what I talked about?

Wow! A non-european man made a term to describe a social construct unintentionally and blatantly invented by Europeans doing inhumane acts to others because they believe they’re better (Decided by themselves that they were based on their ego and hungry desire for more — also used a ‘God’ to justify such acts and called others ‘uncivilized’ lmao). But look! He’s a stinky indian! So therefore he just made it to cope because he knew whites are superior! He even changed his name See!!!!1!1! :soy:

Excuse my grammar

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and MaghrebGator
Niggers have been the same apes since the dawn of time. There is absolutely no environmental factor, in the same time it took every other society to develop niggers were still swinging from the trees.
water
I actually learned to slowly master the negros i started making racist jokes very slight shit tho than over a few weeks i turn it up slowly till i can say the hard r and they dont care, ive mastered nigamatics
based . im too valuable to risk it but i shall spread rationality online to promote proper treatment of such abominations .

my big question is how inhibitory will the eurasian-negroid goyim be on transhumanistic progress ? i am considering the impact of AI , but then my intuition tells me a society based around such genetically primitive "humans" will be negative to the transhumanistic objective .

This user is indian

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

heres some factoids :

opinion :

The moment you mentioned “da joos” was when you lost any credible

Just more mindless schizo incel ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Youㅤ
your a fucking stinky indian coping that blacks mog all of your fucking plastic citys and your shit filled subways cope

Racism is when I tie one shoe before another and then remember that I laced the other one wrong.