About 'SFcels'

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
It's a strawman ethnics have created to justify their never ending barking for white men

There have been countless threads crying for 'sfcels' when the only ones that are actually serious about it are all curry (@Short Ugly and Brown @Gosick @Selfahate come to mind) yet these guys pretend like the forum is filled to the brim with seething white losers spouting about how superior they are in every thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Taylorswift, BigBiceps and 11 others
Hating other races is a subhuman trait

Besides, bones > race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, doll, Arkantos and 8 others
Hating other races is a subhuman trait

Besides, bones > race

Any kind of hatred is based. Being passive and liking everyone is low T.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Copeful, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
I hate guys praising or humiliating their own race

• +1
Reactions: doll, Arkantos, Copeful and 3 others
they always bring up the same screenshot of some dude who said that an average white dude got more smv than salludon like we all think like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: doll, Copeful and Gargantuan
Lets just call it quits on this "debate" tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 4310
I hate Indian

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Julian, Arkantos and 2 others
Lets just call it quits on this "debate" tbh
I was about to obliterate your argument but good for you that you edited it out to spare yourself the cortisol spike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gosick
I still don't know what that term exactly refers to

Cope, several users unironcally believe a 4 PSL white has greater SMV than above average ethnics. I mean, wtf is this shit

326467d0-2ce1-407a-b067-0ed92989a02b-jpeg.605914

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Blackout.xl and 5'8manlet
they always bring up the same screenshot of some dude who said that an average white dude got more smv than salludon like we all think like that jfl

Because several users believe in JBW bro. Its a huge cope and very popular on this forum

I was about to obliterate your argument but good for you that you edited it out to spare yourself the cortisol spike
tbh I was gunna obliterate you but lets just have peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It's a strawman ethnics have created to justify their never ending barking for white men

There have been countless threads crying for 'sfcels' when the only ones that are actually serious about it are all curry (@Short Ugly and Brown @Gosick @Selfahate come to mind) yet these guys pretend like the forum is filled to the brim with seething white losers spouting about how superior they are in every thread
whats a sfcel

I wish I was Indian

• Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Copeful
Cope, several users unironcally believe a 4 PSL white has greater SMV than above average ethnics. I mean, wtf is this shit

326467d0-2ce1-407a-b067-0ed92989a02b-jpeg.605914
Define 'above average'

And tag them, faggot. This is what I mean. "muhh there are all these users!!!! i see them all the time!!!"

Any kind of hatred is based. Being passive and liking everyone is low T.
Cope, chad doesn’t even think about your existence let alone give enough fucks to actively hate anybody

being political and racist are incel traits period

FYI there's actually an ethnic/curry PSL server, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all tell each other when to reply to each others threads, come up with long all caps paragraphs etc and insult everyone with "cumskin". A term you only see on places like PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
This forum is just ethnic copers now

90% of white users left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
FYI there's actually an ethnic/curry PSL server, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all tell each other when to reply to each others threads, come up with long all caps paragraphs etc and insult everyone with "cumskin". A term you only see on places like PSL
It’s true, we do have a server

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Gazzamogga
On the entire first page there is one bluecel that joined may 31 that fits your description

not a great look for you

What? just bc they weren't arguing about it doesn't mean people dont believe in it lol. 30 ppl still voted for race

What? just bc they weren't arguing about it doesn't mean people dont believe in it lol. 30 ppl still voted for race
Bigger blackpill =/= more important

What are you trying to prove lmao

caged irl

• JFL
That is actually a decent example but you had to go back 5 months to find something

doesnr mean anything. People spit this experiment in my face every time I argue against racepill. It is what is, several people unironically believe this bro

Last edited:
lol no shit
such set up circlejerks are common ever since forums exist

• +1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gazzamogga