Why are users here so unwilling to accept the changes in the dating market in recent times? (Superthread)

I can not believe there are people on here who deny money and status, clearly they've never known top or upper tier girls and who they go for or had any status themselves, it's life changing. And it's easy to deny money when you're a NEET in your parents' basement but for the rest of us it matters.
They’re always like “Muh they have chads on dial”
NO. THEY DON’T WANT CHADS FOR LTR. STACIES PUMP AND DUMP CHADS. STACIES LTR THE RICH OR STATUSMAXXED GUY AND HENCE YOU SEE CHADS WITH HTBS/MTBs OR SQUISHY.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Whatever
I’ve seen so many college aged couples that would not have existed when I was in college 10 years ago. Maybe girls’ looks requirement for socially proven guys has never been lower, for random strangers it’s never been higher.
Legit af

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I can not believe there are people on here who deny money and status, clearly they've never known top or upper tier girls and who they go for or had any status themselves, it's life changing. And it's easy to deny money when you're a NEET in your parents' basement but for the rest of us it matters.
I mean most people here don't deny money and status. But those things are not what you want attention from girls because of for obv reason. To me a girl is useless if she is not attracted to me. Sex will be boring and you will just feel bad and unfulfilled. I would rather be with a low tier girl that generally desires me then some money hungry good looking foid( even as Stacy or whatever). And this is why being so good damn ugly is so brutal because at best you will live a fake dog shit reality with a FOID who mogs you.

Most people in real life are unaware of their level of looks, both subhumans and chads & stacys. Also, reality often doesn't put people who are looksmatch in the same circumstances and contexts for them to be able to date, so very often they won't date the ''right'' people for them.

If you're the average good-looking girl in real life, you'll date a guy who's at least your height, and has a decent eye area, that you've met in your social circle, you have things in common, and it's generally NT enough with all the benefits that come with them (and most importantly, he is the one who shows interest in her, verbalizes it directly and thereby gives her validation)

If you're the average good-looking guy, you'll date a girl who gives you signals that she likes you, who you know from a social context, even if she's Asian or not really good looking facially (but is skinny), you'll keep her to at least have sex with. If along the way you discover she has other attributes that might make her wife material, you'll stick with her.

This has always happened in the past and present. You guys today are confused by the minority who hang out on Tinder, TikTok and Instagram all day, who have no friends and social contexts to find themselves in, and dream of chads or stacys with status coming to their door and changing their lives.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 6ft4
I mean most people here don't deny money and status. But those things are not what you want attention from girls because of for obv reason. To me a girl is useless if she is not attracted to me. Sex will be boring and you will just feel bad and unfulfilled. I would rather be with a low tier girl that generally desires me then some money hungry good looking foid( even as Stacy or whatever). And this is why being so good damn ugly is so brutal because at best you will live a fake dog shit reality with a FOID who mogs you.

When the attention is coming from a top tier girl, trust me, you'll just roll with it and you won't care why. When I was statusmaxxed in college this Stacylite who was a known social climber and had a terrible reputation came at me, but I gave her the chance, and guess what, best chemistry, best sex, strongest connection I've ever had with a girl by far. It didn't last long but what we had was life changing for me. Also golddiggers and social climbers don't just fuck any rich or popular guy, it's guys they're physically attracted to plus they get something material or lifestyle wise out of being with. And this is why it's way better to be HTN or so with money and status than broke Chad on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Xangsane
When the attention is coming from a top tier girl, trust me, you'll just roll with it and you won't care why. When I was statusmaxxed in college this Stacylite who was a known social climber and had a terrible reputation came at me, but I gave her the chance, and guess what, best chemistry, best sex, strongest connection I've ever had with a girl by far. It didn't last long but what we had was life changing for me. Also golddiggers and social climbers don't just fuck any rich or popular guy, it's guys they're physically attracted to plus they get something material or lifestyle wise out of being with. And this is why it's way better to be HTN or so with money and status than broke Chad on Tinder.
And you had status?

Also why didn’t it last long?

Yes, ofc it's better to be rich than not rich. And yes you and her probably had a good connection too. But I mean if it didn't last then it was probably not emotionally strong. I mean I have fucked and been with some hot woman too and they obv had good lust in the moment and did everything during sex etc. But for the longterm it was never enough, then they lust for even better looking guys or probably the broke Chad on tinder that dumped her years ago so her emotions are gone. Woman are deceivers and they are really good at faking lust and emotions. But when they are genuine it is mostly the bad emotions you feel see like anger and sadness. Not the happy and lust driven, those are easy to fake

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Whatever
It's he's to believe in it when you know people with money more than most .org families nets

They're turbo incels anyway

Last edited:
It's easy to deny when you know people with money more than most .org families nets

They're turbo incels anyway
Just take the guy that stole $230M in crypto recently

Still a turbo incel

Why are you degenerate retards obsessed with slaying its meaningless

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies