about supplements/sarms/roids

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
Hey, Right now i use:

Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Magnesium, Collagen.

And im gonna start:

Mk677, skin product with lycopene, beta carotene etc.
Creatine? (Lmk if its worth it)
Also if somebody haves any good roids/sarms that i should take lmk!
(15 soon 16 btw.)

Also, i tought about buying some aswagandha or natural t booster supplements, are those worth it?

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
Zinc, Vitamin C, Iron and Collagen are shit supplements and are NOT absorbed by the body and they have low bioavailability. You're maybe getting %2 of the amount you supplement.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and TheLooxMaxingKing
Creatine is worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
i think you are mentally retarded!

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, TheLooxMaxingKing and asdvek
Zinc, Vitamin C, Iron and Collagen are shit supplements and are NOT absorbed by the body and they have low bioavailability. You're maybe getting %2 of the amount you supplement.
So what, better than nothing still..?

Nah jfl, ur just wasting money. Like 3-4 peanuts have more than that
Bro my mom buys them i just take because i heard they good for skin jfl, but what u recommend then

• +1
damm, what would you say are the cons and benefits of creatine tho?
Cons is it costs a bit of money but it really isnt that much. Maybe it is annoying to take daily but just womp womp tbh.
Pros are being stronger and bigger

• +1
Reactions: lin1011 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Cons is it costs a bit of money but it really isnt that much. Maybe it is annoying to take daily but just womp womp tbh.
Pros are being stronger and bigger
Agree, It does help with making muscles looking fuller, and gives some strenght too.
i have good physique already tho so idk if i need it anymore

• +1
Reactions: lin1011 and whiteislandpill
Agree, It does help with making muscles looking fuller, and gives some strenght too.
i have good physique already tho so idk if i need it anymore
ig thats only for you to decide

• +1
Hey, Right now i use:

And im gonna start:

(15 soon 16 btw.)
creatine will cause water retention in ur muscles to make them look bigger but that includes your face so take it if u wanna be bloated

• +1
Don't take mk677. Its shit for your health and shit for results. Get rid of collagen because it doesn't do anything. Take test and anavar.

• +1
  • JFL
Don't take mk677. Its shit for your health and shit for results. Get rid of collagen because it doesn't do anything. Take test and anavar.
bro said mk is shit for health but test and anavar isnt😭😭😭

• +1
creatine will cause water retention in ur muscles to make them look bigger but that includes your face so take it if u wanna be bloated
yea it makes me bloated as fuckkk, but im bulking anyways so it is what it is, still gonna get bloated for sure

• +1
Hey, Right now i use:

And im gonna start:

(15 soon 16 btw.)
Get the vitamins in a natural way like foods, supplement variants are basically shit and u get no vitiman at all.
Natural test boosters dont do shit. Take ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, Vit D supplement (and get 30 mins daily sunlight exposure directly to skin).
EVERYONE Should take creatine imo. Its found in the most high quality foods, has been researched alot. Only side effect it has is potential balding since it increases DHT, i recommend looking up to that.
Sarms - Ur only option is Mk677 and its an option. Its rare to not possible that ur gonna see growth plus u could fuck up ur thinking, mental health, etc. As an mk677 related hgh increaser, is sprinting. Do stretching after and before bed, meditate (preferably before bed to get sleepier). Watch this video, its 10x better to sprint bc ur not gonna have to spend money on mk677, cause urself problems, potentially get caught by ur parents and get the beating, plus u need other shit like blood glucose monitor, lancets and test strips which arent cheap neither expensive. And idk how ur gonna get them without ur parents permission lol. Anyways good luck bro.

yea it makes me bloated as fuckkk, but im bulking anyways so it is what it is, still gonna get bloated for sure
Fuck getting bloated just dont eat alot of salt neither stop consuming it at all, just a pinch daily is enough. Even with the bloating i would still take it bc ur bulking its normal to be bloated, bu also it increases dht which in puberty has really good priorities, like increasing ur dick size by inches. Be careful tho as it can potentially cause balding, just look up to that.

• +1
Just eat eggs bro, 5+ daily is enough to not get deficient. Also raises ur test so more muscle gains;)
i eat 3-6 everyday, also pm me, lets talk more, u seem high iq even tho u are greycel 🤣

Hey, Right now i use:

And im gonna start:

(15 soon 16 btw.)
sadly u wont listen but over time ull realize sadly supplements dont work its not an opinion its just the science only thing id take is creatine because ite nice
Lycopene betac are meh u take mt2 if u can afford it infinitely better in every aspect, next sarms, just roid

• +1
IMG 8385

Giv solution

• +1
sadly u wont listen but over time ull realize sadly supplements dont work its not an opinion its just the science only thing id take is creatine because ite nice
Lycopene betac are meh u take mt2 if u can afford it infinitely better in every aspect, next sarms, just roid
So i shouldnt take any other supplemen than mk677 and creatine ?

why the fuck would i give you solution for that? its literally water, also im not even tryna roid for physique ur so fucking dumb idiot kys
;( no water i say several things there that isnt mentioned anywhere else and it doesnt miss anything or any info for that specific cycle, why no roid but u said u want to roid 😢, i kms now

• +1
;( no water i say several things there that isnt mentioned anywhere else and it doesnt miss anything or any info for that specific cycle, why no roid but u said u want to roid 😢, i kms now
good

i eat 3-6 everyday, also pm me, lets talk more, u seem high iq even tho u are greycel 🤣
some greycels are more than u think, u never know maybe its an alt account or someones new account. but this is my only one lol

• +1
Yk what else is worth it?
Shoving a dildo up ur ass and vibrating it imagining its me giving u backshots u faggot i bet ur asshole is worm infested u male cum dumpster
respect

• Ugh..
Is mk worth it
no, wont give u height. start naturally increasing hgh and igf-1 and ull notice height gains. also dont eat processed bullshit - buscuits, chips, sodas, sausages, fast food etc. (also estrogenic food, just look up foods high in estrogen and avoid eating them) could make u estrogenic meaning that it could cause gyno and close ur growth plates making u impossible to grow any taller except height surgery which is around 150k+. I recommend taking some aromatase inhibitor just to be safe if u could, ur 15 maybe try to sneak it without ur parents permission cus its primari use is treating breast cancer, and doctor dont know and wont support ur goals so ur parents will beat the shit out of u. if u get it put in a vitamin pill container so they dont catch u. get it cheap from indiamart, or from here, not so cheap but if u cant thru india mark=t getting it from here and splitting it to 1,25mg pills is ok. take daily half pill and u should be good, buut that doesnt mean u should eat shit.

• +1
no, wont give u height. start naturally increasing hgh and igf-1 and ull notice height gains. also dont eat processed bullshit - buscuits, chips, sodas, sausages, fast food etc. (also estrogenic food, just look up foods high in estrogen and avoid eating them) could make u estrogenic meaning that it could cause gyno and close ur growth plates making u impossible to grow any taller except height surgery which is around 150k+. I recommend taking some aromatase inhibitor just to be safe if u could, ur 15 maybe try to sneak it without ur parents permission cus its primari use is treating breast cancer, and doctor dont know and wont support ur goals so ur parents will beat the shit out of u. if u get it put in a vitamin pill container so they dont catch u. get it cheap from indiamart, or from here, not so cheap but if u cant thru india mark=t getting it from here and splitting it to 1,25mg pills is ok. take daily half pill and u should be good, buut that doesnt mean u should eat shit.
forgoto the link - https://brainlabz.ru/product/letrozole-1mg-60caps-60mg/
also mb this is 1mg pill, just take one daily or every other day. would recommend to start every other day for the first 1 or 2 weeks.

• +1
can u shorten this shit, i cant read it in too autistic

what mk does if it doesnt give height, i tought it increases growth hormone and that way u can get height gains and better facial bones

what mk does if it doesnt give height, i tought it increases growth hormone and that way u can get height gains and better facial bones
yes but mk677 is the worst way to get it. u want to be suicidal in the future bc of how mk677 fucked up ur perception? or potentislly get obese forever and u cant change that no matter what? if u want synthetic hgh just get hgh vials trust me the only side effect is that u ahve to get needles and pin. plus it mk677 is 100 as in hgh, but injectable hgh could break that point and get to 700/800. im just telling u the best way bhai
;)

• +1
no, wont give u height.
Incorrect
IMG 7619

start naturally increasing hgh and igf-1 and ull notice height gains.
Naturally wont work it doesnt increase it enough and ull miss several hundred growth factors
also dont eat processed bullshit - buscuits, chips, sodas, sausages, fast food etc. (also estrogenic food, just look up foods high in estrogen and avoid eating them)
could make u estrogenic meaning that it could cause gyno
Food doesnt increase estrogen enough even this has been debunked thousands of times
and close ur growth plates making u impossible to grow any taller except height surgery which is around 150k+.
Theres are like 8 other methods
I recommend taking some aromatase inhibitor just to be safe if u could, ur 15 maybe try to sneak it without ur parents permission cus its primari use is treating breast cancer, and doctor dont know and wont support ur goals so ur parents will beat the shit out of u. if u get it put in a vitamin pill container so they dont catch u. get it cheap from indiamart, or from here, not so cheap but if u cant thru india mark=t getting it from here and splitting it to 1,25mg pills is ok. take daily half pill and u should be good, buut that doesnt mean u should eat shit.
Bgpharma or alldaychemist are good ai sources
Between aromasin and arimidex
Arimidex is better in every way but u have to taper off of it which is nearly impossible so ud have to switch to aromasin for a bit after arimidex to get off it

yes but mk677 is the worst way to get it. u want to be suicidal in the future bc of how mk677 fucked up ur perception? or potentislly get obese forever and u cant change that no matter what? if u want synthetic hgh just get hgh vials trust me the only side effect is that u ahve to get needles and pin. plus it mk677 is 100 as in hgh, but injectable hgh could break that point and get to 700/800. im just telling u the best way bhai
;)
🤨 gh has so many sides i think gh is great but if he doesnt do it 100% right he could permanently fuck himself up increase gh is retarded ion think its even worth it tbh calc shows 2 inch after 2-3 years on 3 iu is that really worth it

🤨 gh has so many sides i think gh is great but if he doesnt do it 100% right he could permanently fuck himself up increase gh is retarded ion think its even worth it tbh calc shows 2 inch after 2-3 years on 3 iu is that really worth it
i havent seen better results than mk677 tbh
Theres are like 8 other methods
can u pls give me them? like i need
Incorrect
in rats dude, also most ppl say 35mg is a high dose imagine 57mg
still doe thanks for pointing me out, im just trying to help the guy

• +1
guys u speak so fucking much right now, just tell me what to do to maximize my puberty, i think im gonna do carnitine and creatine for dht max atleast, what other things should i do? i want height, frame, more bonemass etc

guys u speak so fucking much right now, just tell me what to do to maximize my puberty, i think im gonna do carnitine and creatine for dht max atleast, what other things should i do? i want height, frame, more bonemass etc
i havent seen better results than mk677 tbh

can u pls give me them? like i need

in rats dude, also most ppl say 35mg is a high dose imagine 57mg
still doe thanks for pointing me out, im just trying to help the guy
⤴️

• +1
look my comment