about supplements/sarms/roids

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
Hey, Right now i use:

Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Magnesium, Collagen.

And im gonna start:

Mk677, skin product with lycopene, beta carotene etc.
Creatine? (Lmk if its worth it)
Also if somebody haves any good roids/sarms that i should take lmk!
(15 soon 16 btw.)

Hey, Right now i use:

Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Magnesium, Collagen.

And im gonna start:

Mk677, skin product with lycopene, beta carotene etc.
Creatine? (Lmk if its worth it)
Also if somebody haves any good roids/sarms that i should take lmk!
(15 soon 16 btw.)
Yes injecting synthetic hormones into your ass is a good idea, even better while only being 15yo. You don't even know how igf-1 works for starters. Stick to creatine and eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Yes injecting synthetic hormones into your ass is a good idea, even better while only being 15yo. You don't even know how igf-1 works for starters. Stick to creatine and eat healthy
ok,

legit bro just read the guides, ur better off that. Every sarm/steroid/peptide comes with its own positives and downsides.At this age u could either fuck up ur whole body or make it slightly better but i reckon there will be downsides in both ways no matter what.

• +1
legit bro just read the guides, ur better off that. Every sarm/steroid/peptide comes with its own positives and downsides.At this age u could either fuck up ur whole body or make it slightly better but i reckon there will be downsides in both ways no matter what.
i gonna try mk with friend he want bro

ok, just do some gym plan or cardio, dont eat sugar or lower ur carbs and start with 10mg first week then go to 20/25/30mg just to be safe.
yeah ok ill go no sugar, gym 6x week, and low carbs, also gonna track my blood sugar levels with the monitor thing gonna buy one.
also i was thinking to get creatine with l-carnitine for dht max because still in puberty, it supposed to help with more bonemass in face etc, worth it?

yeah ok ill go no sugar, gym 6x week, and low carbs, also gonna track my blood sugar levels with the monitor thing gonna buy one.
also i was thinking to get creatine with l-carnitine for dht max because still in puberty, it supposed to help with more bonemass in face etc, worth it?
idk about bonemass and l carnatine, but creatine will forsure help and its a no brainer just take 1g for every 10kg bodyweight mixed with 250ml water. l carnatine is also good for ur androgen receptors i think so yea its good but even with the supplement form try to get it thru foods.

• +1
idk about bonemass and l carnatine, but creatine will forsure help and its a no brainer just take 1g for every 10kg bodyweight mixed with 250ml water. l carnatine is also good for ur androgen receptors i think so yea its good but even with the supplement form try to get it thru foods.
so i take mk, l carbitine, creatine, and good diet, gym 6x week, and i ascend ?