About to discuss Lefort 2 with surgeon this friday

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
I hope he doesn‘t cockblock the idea or throws me out. It‘s not that much more of a risk or issue to do Lefort 2 instead of Lefort 1.

Why do so many surgeons refuse to perform it anyways

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: piec and 5'7 zoomer
Do you have a recessed midface? What are you planning to achieve?

Do you have a recessed midface? What are you planning to achieve?
Yeah and if you advance my lower maxilla with a lefort 1 my midface will look even worse

He proposed an high lefort 1 but that‘s not gonna do much of a change probably

I just want a good midface and more pronounced nasion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec and HerpDerpson
98tg754zf3uh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Perfection and depressionmaxxing
Hope you ascend bro

• Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Really isn‘t, it‘s just extraoraly and ethnically unjustified bc im doing it for the aesthetics for the most part. Im arguing that asymmetry is an deformity, it might work

He won't do shit, even on heavily recessed people no surgeon would do a lf2, so forget it. It's Giant or nothing. No syndrome, no lf2. Jfl at asymmetry is an deformity, then everyone would need a lf3.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and piec
He won't do shit, even on heavily recessed people no surgeon would do a lf2, so forget it. It's Giant or nothing. No syndrome, no lf2. Jfl at asymmetry is an deformity, then everyone would need a lf3.
Is there atleast an reason besides them being high inhib

Really isn‘t, it‘s just extraoraly and ethnically unjustified bc im doing it for the aesthetics for the most part. Im arguing that asymmetry is an deformity, it might work
Just from looking at the osteotomy line I think LF2 is more risky due to its involvement of critical anatomical structures like the orbits and nasal region.

Just from looking at the osteotomy line I think LF2 is more risky due to its involvement of critical anatomical structures like the orbits and nasal region.
It‘s not any more risky. Only more invasive.
Involving the orbits shouldn‘t be an issue for an experienced surgeon, i‘ve read about a post from Giant talking about how big the Volume of the orbits are so you can‘t really mess up anything regarding the eyes.

What about the nasal region? They just use an instrument through the nostrils to move the maxilla bone. Cut is made in the nasion area.

What is it with people thinking lefort 1 is not just as scary. I dont see much of a diffrence between these two besides the surgeon having to do a bit more work

Hope it helps just take the right precautions and stuff

• +1
Facts. I've seen cases online where the patient needed a LF3 (severe exophthalmos, severe midface recession, etc) yet they got a standard or slightly high-cut LF1. No way in hell is OP gonna get a LF2, but wishing him the best.

Why not get le fort 3, it brings better results if u don’t kys and is more safer than le fort ii

Why not get le fort 3, it brings better results if u don’t kys and is more safer than le fort ii
No it‘s not. Much more invasive.

Likely not skilled enough or not enough experience with such osteotomies.
Yes he is

Facts. I've seen cases online where the patient needed a LF3 (severe exophthalmos, severe midface recession, etc) yet they got a standard or slightly high-cut LF1. No way in hell is OP gonna get a LF2, but wishing him the best.
https://looksmax.org/threads/found-the-most-blackpilled-jaw-surgeon-doing-any-cut.953417/

Already discussed with him

I hope he doesn‘t cockblock the idea or throws me out. It‘s not that much more of a risk or issue to do Lefort 2 instead of Lefort 1.

Why do so many surgeons refuse to perform it anyways
How about you actually come to Giant for a surgery like that

• Hmm...
How about you actually come to Giant for a surgery like that
Would you do the planning and co-operate with my surgeon (Not meeting, just simple E-Mailing and communicating)? I would pay.

Surgeon and me have agreed on High Lefort 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, RealSurgerymax, YoungWerther and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and depressionmaxxing
i need 2 leforts 2 at least

hope looks good afterwards

Last edited: