FOUND THE MOST Blackpilled Jaw surgeon, doing any cut.

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
I‘ve already made a thread about this austrian surgeon.

He is willing to do lefort 3,2,1 and any variation there is - if it‘s what you need. He doesn‘t say it‘s ethically unjustified or any of that bluepill stuff but rather argues about the aesthetical benefit. He values aesthetics allot. Doesn‘t do implants often.

Today i discussed the possibility of lefort 2 with him (consider nobody does that in europe or elsewhere) and he said he could do that, but my orbitals don‘t seem to have the need to be advanced and i have a big nose so it‘s not the optimal decision. We settled on an HIGH CUT LEFORT 1, so we can pronounce the midface as much as possible, with rotation.

Most people on this forum are unsure about hlf1 rotation and said it‘s not possible but it is. He rotates the upper base CW wise (in my case as i have an anterior open bite), and thus it would advance the midface even more.
He does Lefort 3 for aesthetics aswell, bc for him it‘s just another cut done if necessary either aesthically or functionally.

Bone grafts should not be done on the outside of the bone, as bone is living (soft tissue) and would resorb/get smaller over time as the jaw muscle is not putting pressure on it, thus using them inside the cut bone. He said Wolfs law barely applys to the face (to all the bone smash copers)

There are more but less known surgeons who are low inhib like Giant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iam good boy, 9cel and 16 others
doc really lives for looks

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iam good boy, 9cel and 4 others
doc really lives for looks
you never left lol

He is willing to do lefort 3,2,1 and any variation there is - if it‘s what you need. He doesn‘t say it‘s ethically unjustified or any of that bluepill stuff but rather argues about the aesthetical benefit. He values aesthetics allot. Doesn‘t do implants often.

Today i discussed the possibility of lefort 2 with him (consider nobody does that in europe or elsewhere) and he said he could do that, but my orbitals don‘t seem to have the need to be advanced and i have a big nose so it‘s not the optimal decision. We settled on an HIGH CUT LEFORT 1, so we can pronounce the midface as much as possible, with rotation.

Most people on this forum are unsure about hlf1 rotation and said it‘s not possible but it is. He rotates the upper base CW wise (in my case as i have an anterior open bite), and thus it would advance the midface even more.
He does Lefort 3 for aesthetics aswell, bc for him it‘s just another cut done if necessary either aesthically or functionally.

pm name

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Me and this surgeon had a nice 40min discussion and he explained stuff quite well, he‘s a really nice guy - outstanding intelligent and professional. He usually doesn‘t do 3D Planning as it‘s not needed for him but i convinced him to do it for me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iam good boy, thecel and 8 others
you never left lol

pm name
Gatekeeping it as of rn, will drop the name after surgery maybe. This thread is only to explain stuff to jawcels and prove that there are based surgeons everywhere if you look for them.

It would cost like 10-20K aswell, for me it‘s free as insurance covers everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, incel194012940, ducksoover and 13 others
Gatekeeping it as of rn, will drop the name after surgery maybe. This thread is only to explain stuff to jawcels and prove that there are based surgeons everywhere if you look for them.

It would cost like 10-20K aswell, for me it‘s free as insurance covers everything
Insurance covers cosmetiy surgery?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Insurance covers cosmetiy surgery?
Anterior open bite + asymmetric. It‘s functional aswell, but im milking the aesthical benefits.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iam good boy, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
larp abt insurance but anyway, be the lab pig and test for us. and keep everything consistent

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, insufferableincel, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
larp abt insurance but anyway, be the lab pig and test for us. and keep everything consistent
If larp means im lying to you - im not it‘s a free surgery for me. Im not a lab pig as this has been done a million times before me.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
If larp means im lying to you - im not it‘s a free surgery for me. Im not a lab pig as this has been done a million times before me.
show some of his aesthetic results

show some of his aesthetic results
They are not online. He showed me on laptop, multiple functional surgerys, modified LF3, high cut lf1 etc.

Made a thread about this in august.

They are not online. He showed me on laptop, multiple functional surgerys, modified LF3, high cut lf1 etc.

Made a thread about this in august.
be honest- was it only on deformed tier people? any normies getting mlf3? also does he do segmented lf1

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and PrinceofDarkness
be honest- was it only on deformed tier people? any normies getting mlf3? also does he do segmented lf1
There were all kinds of people. But you dummy you don‘t do jaw surgery on non recessed people. Not deformed, just recessed, some asymmetric.

Like the average .org incel

And yes if needed he does that aswell, you should be able to argue for it and not just choose an random cut.

can you tell me if I need lf2/modified lf1 next

There were all kinds of people. But you dummy you don‘t do jaw surgery on non recessed people. Not deformed, just recessed, some asymmetric.

And yes if needed he does that aswell, you should be able to argue for it and not just choose an random cut.
obviously, talking about actual human tier people, like this lf3 case

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
obviously, talking about actual human tier people, like this lf3 case

View attachment 2732710
I didn‘t ask for Lefort 3 results, so i dont know. But if you‘re Lefort 3 complex is recessed and you actually need it besides it being a meme - he said himself yes

Consider most people dont need lefort 3, more isn‘t always better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and mvp2v1
I didn‘t ask for Lefort 3 results, so i dont know. But if you‘re Lefort 3 complex is recessed and you actually need it besides it being a meme - he said himself yes

Consider most people dont need lefort 3, more isn‘t always better
rate normies/recessed ascensions with him

rate normies/recessed ascensions with him
Most would be in the + 0.5-1psl and 1person 2psl increase, some LTB went from recessed and really asymmetric to HTB. A few of his results looked amazing some looked mid.
He only showed me about 8-12 results.

Tho there are probably other surgeons who could do better. Most important factor is the planning so if you‘re braindead about psl it‘s not his fault

Most would be in the + 0.5-1psl and 1person 2psl increase, some LTB went from recessed and really asymmetric to HTB. A few of his results looked amazing some looked mid.
He only showed me about 8-12 results.

Tho there are probably other surgeons who could do better. Most important factor is the planning so if you‘re braindead about psl it‘s not his fault
amazing- in your personal opinion do you think that + soft surgeries(yuex/stroma, plexy, rhino etc) could ascend a ltn/mtn to chadlite? assuming there height is good

amazing- in your personal opinion do you think that + soft surgeries(yuex/stroma, plexy, rhino etc) could ascend a ltn/mtn to chadlite? assuming there height is good
No.

Depends on failos and face. After so much work you‘ll look like a doll

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and MTNAscension2
No.

Depends on failos and face. After so much work you‘ll look like a doll
isnt true, there are a few notable users that have had alot of procedures, its more about surgery/general anesthesia management, thats mostly your limit before 5-7 surgeries, your just confusing it with fillers

isnt true, there are a few notable users that have had alot of procedures, its more about surgery/general anesthesia management, thats mostly your limit before 5-7 surgeries, your just confusing it with fillers
That‘s just my opinion

@depressionmaxxing can you pls pm the name? tried looking up the other thread you mentioned but can't see your profile lol. thx

@depressionmaxxing can you pls pm the name? tried looking up the other thread you mentioned but can't see your profile lol. thx

If he can actually shorten midface we are interested.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
High cut lf1 is not the good idea you think it is

Bone grafts should not be done on the outside of the bone, as bone is living (soft tissue) and would resorb/get smaller over time as the jaw muscle is not putting pressure on it, thus using them inside the cut bone. He said Wolfs law barely applys to the face (to all the bone smash copers)

Can we see any impressive results from him doing any of these atypical osteotemies.

Can we see any impressive results from him doing any of these atypical osteotemies.
No. They‘re not online and he only showed me some in person. Not advertising him anyways, just sharing my experience

High cut lf1 is not the good idea you think it is
Yes it is and it does close my a. open bite and rotates the midface even more forward

If he can actually shorten midface we are interested.
I never claimed that

@RealSurgerymax pt2 btw

can you ask him if he would be willing to do obo + implants

And yes if needed he does that aswell, you should be able to argue for it and not just choose a random cut.
How about modified lefort II ?

So basically it’s called a intraoral quadrangular lefort II and they cut only the maxilla without the nasion
I mentioned it. He said you got a big nose, lefort 2 wouldn‘t be good

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and UZB_Strebl
Also can he remove plates for the more extreme surgeries like lefort III ,Lefort II ,modified lefort III etc
@RealSurgerymax can u remove plates on lefort III lefort II and mlf3 etc and does lefort III ccw rotation make cheekbones higher set?

Many surgeons dont do lefort 2 or 3 for a reason. The chances of serious complications, death or botching are high.

• +1
Reactions: Dropdown666
Austrian Surgeon or Austrian Painter?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and MTNAscension2
Many surgeons dont do lefort 2 or 3 for a reason. The chances of serious complications, death or botching are high.
No they‘re not. Pretty much the same risks as lefort 1 has. Absolute cope

Austrian Surgeon or Austrian Painter?
Shit bro might be both but idc

@RealSurgerymax can u remove plates on lefort III lefort II and mlf3 etc and does lefort III ccw rotation make cheekbones higher set?
ofc you can but it‘s giga retarted

Yes interesting, wouldn‘t that further recess the nose?

Yes I think so but some people are bircells

Also bro why would it be retarded to remove lefort III other types of leforts plates ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!
What exactly did he explained to you about risks/complications of a lefort 2/3 and modified versions aswell? How exactly is the risk the same as a lefort 1?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!