i do that everyday nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger, castizo and 1 other person
update?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo
I took french instead of spanish bhai
Why? just why? spanish is the second most spoken language on earth and combined with english you could literally be able to speak with everyone on earth, + its a beautiful perfect language

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and sportsmogger
Imma sleep

I ate now i will sleep goodnight

@TechnoBoss @castizo @ryuken @asia @GabachoCopium @ey88 @NZb6Air @thenewhebbe

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, castizo, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Why? just why? spanish is the second most spoken language on earth and combined with english you could literally be able to speak with everyone on earth, + its a beautiful perfect language
I took it in my old schools so i carried the tradition

My french teacher was a bitch thi

• Woah
Reactions: castizo and TechnoBoss
Imma sleep

I ate now i will sleep goodnight

@TechnoBoss @castizo @ryuken @asia @GabachoCopium @ey88 @NZb6Air @thenewhebbe
Good night saar.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, Suns9999, castizo and 1 other person
learning is too hard on your own. you would need someone else that speaks it fluently to make learning the language tolerable

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss and castizo
learning is too hard on your own. you would need someone else that speaks it fluently to make learning the language tolerable
i speak it fluently, its not very hard its easier than learning english

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, ryuken, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
what methods do you recommend to learn spanish then. if you suggest duolingo i’m going to put a shotgun to my mouth
duolingo is good to learn just the basic words so you can start putting sentences togheter like "is" "that" "there" etc etc u know what i mean, then i recommend watching those romance drama series in spanish lol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
duolingo is good to learn just the basic words so you can start putting sentences togheter like "is" "that" "there" etc etc u know what i mean, then i recommend watching those romance drama series in spanish lol
IMG 0967

i got this far before my premium ran out. recommend me some spanish soap operas to watch nigga :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Yeah . I have seen "tacos" from mexico and they aren't tacos wjay you eat today is from sweden
You're a dumbass. Swedish tacos are.like an off brand of an off brand. American food at least mogs tex-mex is ok. Mexican food is obviously better but swedish "tacos" :LOL:

thats further than i ever came, its something on netflix i forgot the name just look it up bhai
how you watched it and don remember the name. short term memory ahh :Comfy:

• So Sad
You're a dumbass. Swedish tacos are.like an off brand of an off brand. American food at least mogs tex-mex is ok. Mexican food is obviously better but swedish "tacos" :LOL:
Post your so called american or mexican taco then you fucking cuck

Post your so called american or mexican taco then you fucking cuck
Swedish tacos are literally inspired by American tacos which are inspired by Mexican tacos and Sweden isn't even known for its food it's obviously shitty. All I know is swedish fish and swedish girls. Both candy if the hoe doesn't have a mega forehead.

• JFL
@Suns9999 im leaving now wish me luck saar

• Woah
lmao nigga is that crystal meth. you have got to be the most low inhib motherfucker i have ever seen. i would love to overdose on crack if i had access :Comfy:
its cocococooccocaina coke isnt powdered like in the movies its rocks that you crush then snort, if its powder it means it pure and you can tell i got good shit from my rocks:p:p:p:p:p:p:p 15 year old jbs arent ready for my low inhibition tonogiht

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and Suns9999
its cocococooccocaina coke isnt powdered like in the movies its rocks that you crush then snort, if its powder it means it pure and you can tell i got good shit from my rocks:p:p:p:p:p:p:p 15 year old jbs arent ready for my low inhibition tonogiht
yeah i figured i just looked up what drugs resemble that of rocks and realized crack cocaine is probably far easier to get your hands on then meth. have fun 🤩

• JFL
yeah i figured i just looked up what drugs resemble that of rocks and realized crack cocaine is probably far easier to get your hands on then meth. have fun 🤩
im escaping inceldom tonight saar