About to eat 6 tacos

its cocococooccocaina coke isnt powdered like in the movies its rocks that you crush then snort, if its powder it means it pure and you can tell i got good shit from my rocks:p:p:p:p:p:p:p 15 year old jbs arent ready for my low inhibition tonogiht
Truly over if you need coke to talk to some dumb 15 yo girls :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: castizo and Suns9999
yeah i figured i just looked up what drugs resemble that of rocks and realized crack cocaine is probably far easier to get your hands on then meth. have fun 🤩
That's just regular cocaine not crack lol

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Truly over if you need coke to talk to some dumb 15 yo girls :ROFLMAO:
I don't need it im already low inhib asf but this pushes me over that edge that makes me get in their personal space and touch them/makeout with them

I don't need it im already low inhib asf but this pushes me over that edge that makes me get in their personal space and touch them/makeout with them
They're gonna be tweaking when they taste that shit bro you got some gum or do you not put any in your mouth

• Hmm...
They're gonna be tweaking when they taste that shit bro you got some gum or do you not put any in your mouth
this isnt my first time brodie they dont taste it jfl, only when i do it on purpose and put it on my teeth then kiss them, theyre into that shit if i put the line residue on my gums they dont notice shit

this isnt my first time brodie they dont taste it jfl, only when i do it on purpose and put it on my teeth then kiss them, theyre into that shit if i put the line residue on my gums they dont notice shit
Idk I guess it's possible they don't taste it. And if you do it on purpose lol you're just gonna get top for a line :ROFLMAO: you're not slick

• +1
yeah its not crack, im not a junkie jfl
IMG 0969

• Hmm...
Idk I guess it's possible they don't taste it. And if you do it on purpose lol you're just gonna get top for a line :ROFLMAO: you're not slick
bro what are you on about these jb bitches love this shit, "EWWW WHAT IS THAT TASTE" - Them, Me - "Cocaine hahahaha" Them - Giggles and continues to makeout with me and rub my stomach from under my shirt

its a huge difference, crack can instantly kill you and is much more addictive
nigga crack is literally made just by dissolving powered cocaine and a base usually being baking soda and then heating it until it forms into a crystal

• +1
but that really isn’t important fr don’t you have jbs at a party to harass?

• +1
nigga crack is literally made just by dissolving powered cocaine and a base usually being baking soda and then heated until forms into a crystal
You don't think i know what crack is? you know you can instantly die from crack because the particles you smoke in cut your whole brain up right? and it only lasts 5 minutes which means you constantly have to be on the pipe while coke atleast lasts for an hour - hour and a half

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Swedish tacos are literally inspired by American tacos which are inspired by Mexican tacos and Sweden isn't even known for its food it's obviously shitty. All I know is swedish fish and swedish girls. Both candy if the hoe doesn't have a mega forehead.
Thats how food works

You don't think i know what crack is? you know you can instantly die from crack because the particles you smoke in cut your whole brain up right? and it only lasts 5 minutes which means you constantly have to be on the pipe while coke atleast lasts for an hour - hour and a half
you should put it to the test and experiment how much you can smoke in one setting until your brain shuts down.

• WTF
you should put it to the test and experiment how much you can smoke in one setting until your brain shuts down.
nope never touching crack, coke is better anyways + halo asf
508403bcaadc3ae0bb2908dca3ab1fe7

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yeah cheap knockoff bro. Not like that. You're fuckin it up. European food sucks. Italian pasta is good but their pizza sucks
How is swedish tacos worse then american and mexican . I have seen videos of mexican tacos and nobody is dancinh for it

How is swedish tacos worse then american and mexican . I have seen videos of mexican tacos and nobody is dancinh for it
You're being an idiot on purpose lol its obvious that there's no good food in Sweden. 10€ for 2 shitty tacos. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You're being an idiot on purpose lol its obvious that there's no good food in Sweden. 10€ for 2 shitty tacos. :ogre:
You dont go to a resturant to eat tacos you jusy make it at home

@ryuken برو إز ستيل إيتينغ هز شتي تاكوز :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ryuken
@ryuken برو إز ستيل إيتينغ هز شتي تاكوز :lul::lul::lul::lul:
هي سيفد ون فور ليتر آز آي ريميمبر

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger
a man with his eyes closed is making a funny face with a caption that says brb using imagination since no pics

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger