About to set up a teen female Reddit account to scam subhumans, give me your advice [SCAMCELS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
I'm setting up a BTC wallet and a teen female account to post pictures in Reddit and receive offers for nudes. Problem is I need some great pack of nudes I can use for the process. I'll use the pictures of an adult female that kinda resembles a 15 year old. That way I can act all innocent and get some money from subhumans that want nudes. I can also extort them after getting the first payment, threatening them of getting them to jail, thus having them give me more money.

Any tips for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4804
Find a solid video where the girl seemingly chat them incase the low iq subhumans ask for live chat.
Gl and hope u make loads of money from the simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
Find a solid video where the girl seemingly chat them incase the low iq subhumans ask for live chat.
Gl and hope u make loads of money from the simp
I'll do that. I hope this subhumans are just an easy buck though, so I can barely sell them random pics without having to do anything else. I'm already lazy to set up everything

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 6401
I'll do that. I hope this subhumans are just an easy buck though, so I can barely sell them random pics without having to do anything else. I'm already lazy to set up everything
I mean my nigga if there is a used 60 years old hole that make 20k on onlyfans im sure u can at the very least get a easy hundred bucks from thirsty betas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073

Users who are viewing this thread

Back