Absolute genetic sucess

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic

Quite possibly the biggest genetic save.

The man is nothing more than a MTN, a good blank canvas, and the woman is a stacy, excellent features, good bone structure, and rare eye color.

They reproduce, and make not one, but three children with the good genes from the mother and father.

THIS is what fulfilling your purpose as a human looks like. Be productive to society, and improved your genes by picking the optimal partner.

The children will now live on a happy life and will NEVER at any point visit this website and all others of the same category.

If you are a subhuman, do not reproduce. Enjoy life, but never have children for their own sake.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, gabpepin, hardestmfintheroom and 6 others
they can grow up and get uglier

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Mr.Proper
they all look hideous what are you on jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, DelonLover1999 and Debetro
Why are they so short jfl
fucking hobbits

Quite possibly the biggest genetic save.

The man is nothing more than a MTN, a good blank canvas, and the woman is a stacy, excellent features, good bone structure, and rare eye color.

They reproduce, and make not one, but three children with the good genes from the mother and father.

THIS is what fulfilling your purpose as a human looks like. Be productive to society, and improved your genes by picking the optimal partner.

The children will now live on a happy life and will NEVER at any point visit this website and all others of the same category.

If you are a subhuman, do not reproduce. Enjoy life, but never have children for their own sake.

We need to break the cycle of subhumanity. Not sustain it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Literally average to maybe slightly above average. These kids are the norm in Europe, only ethnics think they are anything special.

are you a pedophile

Future chads, i hope they die soon ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Have you consulted with ramieri?

Not yet I still need a bit more i need to buy this house first if just coping with Body maxing currently this point it's not fully even about women it's more the fact I can't accept looking subhuman it's just horrible I see these guys insta daily I'd be a virgin for the rest of my life to look like 1 insta chad

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel