absolute ragefuel

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Posts
9,573
Reputation
9,825
knowing chad gets stacy, htb, and mtb, and ltb, fuck hypergamy fuck polygamy fuck feminism
 
What are you going to do about it?
 
hah nice attempt at trying to make me go er not gonna work on me
You got injured buddy? I'm not trying to do anything I'm simply asking you, are you going to rage like a little bitch in your room or is it something meaningful that I should actually need to give a shit about?
 
You got injured buddy? I'm not trying to do anything I'm simply asking you, are you going to rage like a little bitch in your room or is it something meaningful that I should actually need to give a shit about?
not necessarily, just called a slipup

female desire and lust comes out here and there
 

Similar threads

the_machinist_786
Replies
1
Views
26
IronMike
IronMike
klip11
Replies
12
Views
106
nuc
N
mulattocel
Replies
1
Views
44
mulattocel
mulattocel
mendeds
Replies
2
Views
18
mendeds
mendeds
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
12
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top