anyone else look like absolute shit in the back camera?

mendeds

mendeds

Silver
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Posts
580
Reputation
320
If I extend my arm fully and take a selfie I look how I expect I look
But if I do the same thing but take a selfie with the back camera I look compeletly different
like one eyebrow is noticeably thicker and shorter, eyes asymmetrical, cheeks lopsided and nose fucked

I know its probably because I am just used to seeing my mirrored self, and the way others view me are basically the same
still am curious if anyone else feels this way about taking photos with their back camera.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Extended arm selfie still distorts your face a lot, just look in the mirror from a decent distance, or take a pic from back cam 6 feet away
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV, maximuslaid and mendeds
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and LowInhibNoSMV

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
7
Views
23
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
16
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
anemo
Replies
5
Views
61
favela
favela
jbranop
Replies
11
Views
40
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mendeds
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • LowInhibNoSMV
  • maximuslaid
Back
Top